Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

Long ago Liberals in the old Republican party fought White Conservative Southern Christians, and now Liberals and their allies in the Democratic party fought and are still fighting White Conservative Southern Christians and their newest allies in the battles for equality. Conservatives today mock 'equality' as many of them 'mock' altruism and compassion. Get rid of equality, altruism and compassion and black slavery and racism are not so bad.

The Confederacy and the KKK essentially existed of White Conservative Southern Christians, and the American Civil War was fought by and for the benefit of White Conservative Southern Christians.

These facts suck if one is a supporter of White Conservative Southern Christians

So glad you could clarify that for us...

Do you always live in a fantasy world, or just at USMB...

He told the God's Honest Truth. What world do you live in?

Ah, 3 racists that all agree. Birds of a feather, for real. How the fuck would anyone of you know what "true racism" looks like, never having experienced it? You have to have had an experience of racism to talk about it, authentically, or knowledgeably. Outside of documented "hate crimes", when have whites ever experienced racism from black people?
And no one ever said racism is opposing a Democrat.

Of course whites, including me, have faced black and brown and yellow racisim.

You are nutso if you believe only the majority can be racist.

Besides, what do you know: you are a mediocre artist.

Really? Why don't you embarrass yourself by describing how you have faced black, brown and yellow racism?
And since you have no knowledge of my art, you can't make that statement, from an informed source. My music has been likened to Kraftwerk and Narada Michael Walden, by a reputable source.

Nah, you are similar to broknwerk. Particular incidences? Argue it with a black racist? Not hardly, junior. If you are an irrelevent knucklehead if you think the majority cannot fact racist behavior from the minorities, a real knucklehead. And a mediocre performer who can't do Langston Hughes.

Last edited:
:lol: Why are you playing the 'poor me' victim card, Roo: poor widdle Woo who no one understands.

Blacks are not inferior at all, Poet however is indeed a nigga.

Then again so is Franco, JoeB, and Jake.

They all depend on their "victimhood" and blame everyone else for their percieved problems.

I fucking love it how people quote Matthew and side along with him and complain about "reverse racism" and bullshit and totally ignore the fact that Matthew is the type of person who just outright calls black people an "inferior species" and wouldn't shy away from calling them *******.

But nope, "opposing a democrat is racism" apparently.

(smile) I am the farthest thing from a victim there is kid.

Tell me....as a dog do you sniff and lick everyone's ass?

:lol: Why are you playing the 'poor me' victim card, Roo: poor widdle Woo who no one understands.

Blacks are not inferior at all, Poet however is indeed a nigga.

Then again so is Franco, JoeB, and Jake.

They all depend on their "victimhood" and blame everyone else for their percieved problems.

I fucking love it how people quote Matthew and side along with him and complain about "reverse racism" and bullshit and totally ignore the fact that Matthew is the type of person who just outright calls black people an "inferior species" and wouldn't shy away from calling them *******.

But nope, "opposing a democrat is racism" apparently.

Long ago Liberals in the old Republican party fought White Conservative Southern Christians, and now Liberals and their allies in the Democratic party fought and are still fighting White Conservative Southern Christians and their newest allies in the battles for equality. Conservatives today mock 'equality' as many of them 'mock' altruism and compassion. Get rid of equality, altruism and compassion and black slavery and racism are not so bad.

The Confederacy and the KKK essentially existed of White Conservative Southern Christians, and the American Civil War was fought by and for the benefit of White Conservative Southern Christians.

These facts suck if one is a supporter of White Conservative Southern Christians

sweet :clap2: could not refute one point

Poor Jakey....why do you fear all of us "far right whack jobs"?

Did one of us steal someone close to you?

Close your mangina and man up.

Of course whites, including me, have faced black and brown and yellow racisim.

You are nutso if you believe only the majority can be racist.

Besides, what do you know: you are a mediocre artist.

Really? Why don't you embarrass yourself by describing how you have faced black, brown and yellow racism?
And since you have no knowledge of my art, you can't make that statement, from an informed source. My music has been likened to Kraftwerk and Narada Michael Walden, by a reputable source.

Nah, you are similar to broknwerk. Particular incidences? Argue it with a black racist? Not hardly, junior. If you are an irrelevent knucklehead if you think the majority cannot fact racist behavior from the minorities, a real knucklehead. And a mediocre performer who can't do Langston Hughes.

First, learn to express yourself in coherent sentences. You are supposing that I am both irrelevant and a knucklehead, yet have provided no proof for your accusation. And "fact" is a noun, not a transitive verb. Fact, not "fact you", stupid. And you don't initiate a declarative statement with "if". LOL.
And you've never witnessed my reading of Langston Hughes, so you can't determine whether or not I'm "mediocre". But I can and have determined that you are a mediocre poster. LOL

Last edited:

1# Yet the inner-city black can't better his own life. LOL. High murder, rape and crime rate. Look at crime stat's to show you that this is true. Remember the people living in the south lives around 25-40% black populations. Who are you living within a 5-15% northern state to tell them anything?
2# It isn't our job to give them jobs if they don't have the education to meet the requirements. I'm for being fair and having no double standards, but bitching about whites isn't the way forward. Inequality won't be ended until blacks are willing to raise the next generation wanting to work hard to do it.
3# I'm against slavery and treating someone without compassion. Do blacks treat people within the hood with compassion?:eek:
4# That's the way of the world in those times. People fought for their own kinds. Imagine that!!! Man you fucking idiots love to cause more hatred among people and aren't helping yourselves. The kkk was a group of whites that believed in just that...sorry the world was different.

You think Blacks didn't hate? Didn't own slaves and didn't stand for themselves???

Last edited:

He told the God's Honest Truth. What world do you live in?

Didn't you know, I live in the Rich Whitey World of the South...

Based on what I understand from you, it beats the hell out of your situation...

I'll say it again:

Real American Racism: A History of White Conservative Southern Christians

1# Yet the inner-city black can't better his own life. LOL. High murder, rape and crime rate. Look at crime stat's to show you that this is true. Remember the people living in the south lives around 25-40% black populations. Who are you living within a 5-15% northern state to tell them anything?
2# It isn't our job to give them jobs if they don't have the education to meet the requirements. I'm for being fair and having no double standards, but bitching about whites isn't the way forward. Inequality won't be ended until blacks are willing to raise the next generation wanting to work hard to do it.
3# I'm against slavery and treating someone without compassion. Do blacks treat people within the hood with compassion?:eek:
4# That's the way of the world in those times. People fought for their own kinds. Imagine that!!! Man you fucking idiots love to cause more hatred among people and aren't helping yourselves. The kkk was a group of whites that believed in just that...sorry the world was different.

You think Blacks didn't hate? Didn't own slaves and didn't stand for themselves???

Uhm, this ain't about your pathetic white ass. Your posts on race are pathetically ignorant and pathetic.

I'll say it again:

Real American Racism: A History of White Conservative Southern Christians

Our inner-cities and the victimhood within a large part of the black race is a damn good reason for it. Think about it asshole.

They need to wake up in join the 21st century!!!

Forum List

Back