Real Rights, Fake Rights, Human Rights

Who decides what's reasonable for my body?

It seems to me all those things you listed violate my rights.

God determines what's reasonable for your body, as it says in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."

All rights come from God, and not the government. God created you and He determines right and wrong, good and evil… not you. It even states that in the Declaration of Independence: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and pursuit of Happiness.

God determines what's reasonable for your body, as it says in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."

All rights come from God, and not the government. God created you and He determines right and wrong, good and evil… not you. It even states that in the Declaration of Independence: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and pursuit of Happiness.
Nope. not thread about religion.

If it makes me happy to amputate a limb do I have that right?
If I choose NOT to live do I have that right?
If I choose to ingest a drug do I have that right?

So if a fertilized ovum has the full compliment of recognized human rights are you prepared for all of the consequences of that decision?

For example why does that fully recognized 2 cell human being have the right to inhabit the body of another human being?
Progs destroyed God and Religion in their party and severely put limits on it in the West and told us everything is secular, and we are the result of the living breathing earth. Well women getting pregnant means the new life created has a right. Its science. By the laws of natural selection from the first organism that came out of the primordial ooze way back when, this is the final result up to know to keep life going. So, we live like uncontrolled animals in a secular setting and then remove the result of the carnal act with no concern about it.

Progs destroyed God and Religion in their party and severely put limits on it in the West and told us everything is secular, and we are the result of the living breathing earth. Well women getting pregnant means the new life created has a right. Its science. By the laws of natural selection from the first organism that came out of the primordial ooze way back when, this is the final result up to know to keep life going. So, we live like uncontrolled animals in a secular setting and then remove the result of the carnal act with no concern about it.

All rights have limits don't they?
If you want to give a fertilized human ovum the full compliment of recognized human rights that this country has codified are you prepared for the consequences of that?

You do realize that the majority of Americans support stopping an abortion once the infant reaches a certain level of development, right?

Radical Leftists like Fetterman who are running for office again disagree, and want no restraints for abortion, right up until birth. However, he is in the minority.

So why do we discriminate on the basis of human development? To me, it would be akin to discriminating against a baby for not being able to care for itself outside the womb, or an elderly person who is likewise dependent on others for survival.

That is why the Supreme Court ruling against Roe vs. Wade was so crucial. It is because these are all conversations we need to have and deal with as a society.
Far more Republicans have enacted law that want total ban on Abortion from conception...

That means banning IVF...

We can all highlight extremes in each party but GOP have the nuts in charge..

Sorry not taking lectures on morality from a Party that cheered 'Let them die' when a presidential candidate was asked how to deal with uninsured people.

Nope. not thread about religion.

If it makes me happy to amputate a limb do I have that right?
If I choose NOT to live do I have that right?
If I choose to ingest a drug do I have that right?

None of those are "rights." They're choices, and rather bad choices I might add. Any one of them could cause you to be locked up in jail or a psych ward.

What you're trying to do here is use the US Constitution to justify the murder of unborn children through abortion. That goes against every reason the Constitution was written.

So if you don't believe in God, you can do what you like... Cool...

Christians can get Abortions if they want or not...
Same for all the other religions...

Nobody is forcing anyone to get an abortion...

None of those are "rights." They're choices, and rather bad choices I might add. Any one of them could cause you to be locked up in jail or a psych ward.
If they are part of my "pursuit of happiness" or "liberty" then they are rights.

So you want to live in a Theocracy... Dud, hate to tell you but you are in the wrong country...
Now there is countries like Iran or Afghanistan but if are looking for a Christian flavour, try Uganda..

Perhaps the stupidest thing I've heard spoken in about a month.

And that's saying something on this board!

I've just read three posts in a row from you and so far, all you've done is call other people names, questioning their intelligence. Projecting much? Try coming up with some ideas to discuss, FuckBoi.

Your attempts at "owning the libs" are just making you look desperate and stupid.

If they are part of my "pursuit of happiness" or "liberty" then they are rights.

Society is guided by God-given moral codes of behavior. Self-mutilation, suicide, and drug use are all contrary to both society and God.

Lets start...

You seem to believe that life starts at conception while others believe they start later.

Catholics were the first to push it started at conception while the Evangelical Christians started to effectively believe that in 1978.

But lets be consistent, why aren't all these people who believe Abortion is murder in front of IVF clinic condemning the Mass Murder involved in discarding fertilised eggs.. This is done at a way higher rate than regular pregnancy abortions.

Where is the mass objections there?

And also why Evangelical Christians suddenly condemn it in 1978 when before that it was a 'Catholic Issue'

P.S.
US has signed the US Convention for Human Rights. While nearly every country in the world enjoys the protection of the ICC (International Criminal Court) the US refuses to..

Do agree IVF Clinics discard unused fertilised eggs?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Discarding IVF embryos: reporting on global practices

To provide a global scale report on a representative sample of the clinical embryology community depicting the practice of discarding supernumerary IVF embryos.A web-based questionnaire titled “Anonymous questionnaire on embryo disposal practices” ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

There is no lies in What I said...

Can you point to the lies in my post... You want to post something, I posted information I have been backing with proof for months on this forum.
I know you don't like the truth but them are the facts.

Why has nobody answered this?

Is this a bit too much Truth?

Society is guided by God-given moral codes of behavior. Self-mutilation, suicide, and drug use are both against society and God.
I don't worship any gods. Freedom of religion also means freedom from religion and you cannot force me to follow the tenets of your religion.

And if I want to have a finger amputated how does that affect "society"
If I want to commit suicide how does that affect "society" other than there being one less person to pay taxes?

People use drugs every day. we have a long list of drugs that are legal to use and possess.

You hear a lot of talk about "rights", and often it is ignorant talk and plain propaganda.

What are real rights? What are fake rights? Where do rights come from?

According to the United States Declaration of Independence, our rights come from God:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

Whether or not you believe our rights come from God, as American citizens, our rights are presented in the Bill of Rights. Your gender or color do not matter. The rights in the Bill of Rights apply to all Americans.

Human Rights: While some people also use this term for propaganda purposes, it is agreed that there are actually some fundamental human rights that all human beings have, again, regardless of sex or race. Of course, the most fundamental of those rights is the right to actually Live.

FAKE RIGHTS: What are fake rights? Any right applied to a certain group: Women's rights, gay rights, minority rights, even animal rights . . . these are nothing but propaganda slogans and they are usually used to advance some nefarious agenda. As I stated, your gender or race do not matter, we all have the same human rights, and as Americans we all have the same Constitutional Rights.

Abortion: The abortion battle is a classic example of how fake propaganda rights were pitted against actual real human rights.
  • The pro choice side appealed to women's rights. But there are no such things as women's rights. That is a propaganda slogan.
  • The pro life side appealed to human rights and our Constitutional rights, specifically the Right to Life, the right to be alive and not be killed by somebody. These are real rights and we all expect them to be respected for ourselves every day.
Abortion violates that most sacred fundamental right, the right to Life. Every human being has the right to live: Their age, color, sex or stage of development does not matter.

This seems very simple when explained correctly, right? So then one must wonder why so many people are so fixated on being able to violate that right and kill human beings.

The following article is by a lady who is a liberal, and an atheist, but she understands human rights:

The atheist’s case against abortion: respect for human rights

I highly recommend reading it.

View attachment 696873

I don't think I could have written this any plainer and simpler. And yet, the killers just want to kill.

Democrats are truly a demonic evil party.

Forum List

Back