Really??? Again??? 59 days to save the Earth

Maybe just Washington is fucked. I hope they don't pass anything and he is right. Fuck Washington.

yeah climate change will stop at the borders, they actually believe this stuff......

Even the commies in WA, don't buy it

Washington residents voted down Inslee’s last carbon tax plan by a wide margin in 2016.
These democrats really think its pre-internet.....the left on this board doesn't even do a quick google search before posting a talking point.....it's too fucking easy!

They were trying to pass a climate tax?
:lmao:

These assholes literally think we are all stupid.

Whether you believe in climate change or not (it's bullshit) I think most people agree that more taxes will not fix the problem.

Washington Governor Claims ‘Just 59 Days’ To Save Children From Global Warming

that's it guys if one state, Washington doesn't pass their bill in the next 59 days we're all fucked.....

they seriously say this stuff

Again, I've argued with people on this board who support this stuff (you guys)

You guys are stupid to keep falling for this hoax
Source: THe Daily Caller rendering this thread null and void.

Governor Jay Inslee (@GovInslee) | Twitter
We have just 59 days to do our part to save our children from an endless cycle of crop-killing droughts one year, and rivers spilling their banks the next. To save salmon from dying in ever warming rivers, and our forests from being reduced to plumes of ash.

Wow I did quick check on Twitter, and it's there.....how about that...no unnamed sources....just went to the governors twitter......
so do yo have a problem with what the governor said?

The source is Jay Inslee, not daily caller. I suppose NYT, WaPo, and CNN could be considered sources, given that they never tell us where they got their information.

I don't expect you to understand the difference. The reason you will not understand the difference is because you are a dumbass.
:beer:

The source is Jay Inslee, not daily caller. I suppose NYT, WaPo, and CNN could be considered sources, given that they never tell us where they got their information.

I don't expect you to understand the difference. The reason you will not understand the difference is because you are a dumbass.
He's not coming back.....tail between legs

Not one climate scientist in the world disagrees that GW is happening and man is the cause....but you believe what Jay Inslee says.
Too funny for words.

Just you global warming denying Trumpanzees.
And yet you cant refute the post.....thanks for playing.....now go suck a dick
There’s nothing to refute.
Daily Caller is GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT.
No one in their right minds would believe a single thing the Trump supporting, global warming denying Daily Caller has to say.
Key words: RIGHT MINDS.
That excludes any and all deplorables

Not one climate scientist in the world disagrees that GW is happening and man is the cause....but you believe what Jay Inslee says.
Too funny for words.

Yeah and every scientist in the 1500s thought the sun revolved around the Earth........sorry

And again you ignore the point of this thread......

59 days...another deadline.....what happens if they don't pass it? It's over man.....just kill youself at that point!

Just you global warming denying Trumpanzees.
And yet you cant refute the post.....thanks for playing.....now go suck a dick
There’s nothing to refute.
Daily Caller is GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT.
No one in their right minds would believe a single thing the Trump supporting, global warming denying Daily Caller has to say.
Key words: RIGHT MINDS.
That excludes any and all deplorables

There is I posted from his Twitter, I'm not gonna let you derail this thread, answer the question.....
59 days until the end........what do we do if nothing happens?
and how would one state effect the entire climate?

you guys are so dumb

Too funny for words.

Here is your "climate change", dumb ass............
chemtrails_pix8.jpg
chemtrails_pix4.jpg
chemtrails_pix2.jpg

Forum List

Back