Reasons Why The Radical Far Rightwing Reactionary Republicans Hate Rachel Maddow

She simply tells it like it is.

She points out all the lies and shenanigansthat the Republicans and other far rightwing reactionary Republican radicals engage in.

She brings their nonsense to light.

And for that...they hate her guts.

I'll list the topics she covers and information she brings out to light in this thread.

Who the fuck is Rachel Maddow?

Keep talking to yourself. But like Maddow and MSNBC barely anyone is listening.

Content has consequences.

Simply because rational people and informed people don't dominate this forum doesn't mean "barely anyone is listening". Your posts are generally - almost exclusively - passed over as non substantive and mostly echo's. If you spent some time watching Ms. Maddow as well as NPR and PBS you might, some day, have something of value to add to debates on substantive issues.

Some nasty, bulldyke liberal POS...

maddow081110_3_560.jpg

Madcow with her hebitchmanwife or whatever the fck it is...

Basically, because Maddow is dumber than dirt and makes Palin look like a rocket scientist. .. :cool:

Sarah Palin's Extensive College Career - The Paper Trail (usnews.com)

and for Ms. Maddow, Link from:

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A graduate of Castro Valley High School[18] in Castro Valley, California, she (Rachel Maddow) attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[19] Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[20] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[21] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[22] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at Oxford University.[23] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons and her supervisor was Dr. Lucia Zedner."

Now, I know academic success isn't always a determination of intellectual prowess but academic success leading to a Rhodes Scholarship and earning a Ph. D at Oxford is pretty damn impressive.

Anyone want to guesss on Sufer's academic 'success'?

Last edited:
Rightwing attacks on Maddow center on her being gay

That is what passes for political discourse

Link?

They attack her ass backward liberal positions and her enabling of ass backward liberal politicians.........

Well, I'm going to go off the beaten path here. I'm on the right and I actually like Rachel. I can actually listen to her speak, rather than flinching from the screeching at the likes of the Olbermans and Matthews. She makes her point, she has a sense of humor, she comes across as someone I'd enjoy knowing. So there.

Does Rachel spin? Of course she does. They all do. That's what talking heads do. Stahp taking them so seriously.

Having said all that ... I don't watch those types of shows much. It's just blah, blah, blah everyone talking over everyone else or everyone circle jerking. Blarg. The hubs will turn on O'Reilly and anything past the first ten minutes drives me nuts. Click! Time to watch House Hunters.

I dont think Olberman ever "screeched", but I think both left and right can agree Matthews is an idiot

I like your attitude towards these "opinion shapers", if you watch watch critically.

"blarg"---lol

Yeah, I always felt like Olbermann was yelling, rather than screeching, at me. Kind of like Dora the Explorer. lol.

Keep talking to yourself. But like Maddow and MSNBC barely anyone is listening.

Content has consequences.

Simply because rational people and informed people don't dominate this forum doesn't mean "barely anyone is listening". Your posts are generally - almost exclusively - passed over as non substantive and mostly echo's. If you spent some time watching Ms. Maddow as well as NPR and PBS you might, some day, have something of value to add to debates on substantive issues.
Bill Buckley nailed you:

liberals-34-liberals-claim-to-want-to-give-a-hearing-to-other-views-but-then-are-shocked-and-offended-to-discover-that-there-are-other-views-34-~-william-f-buckley-jr.jpg

If you spent some time watching Ms. Maddow as well as NPR and PBS you might, some day, have something of value to add to debates on substantive issues.

Seig Heil !!!!

If you spent some time watching Ms. Maddow, as well as listening to NPR and watching PBS you might, some day, have something of value to add to debates on substantive issues.
There it is, folk: Fly Cather is comfortable ONLY in a progressive echo chamber. Please respect his tender and fragile feelings by not disagreeing with him.

Please...won't someone think of the Fly Catcher! :(

Well, I'm going to go off the beaten path here. I'm on the right and I actually like Rachel. I can actually listen to her speak, rather than flinching from the screeching at the likes of the Olbermans and Matthews. She makes her point, she has a sense of humor, she comes across as someone I'd enjoy knowing. So there.

Does Rachel spin? Of course she does. They all do. That's what talking heads do. Stahp taking them so seriously.

Having said all that ... I don't watch those types of shows much. It's just blah, blah, blah everyone talking over everyone else or everyone circle jerking. Blarg. The hubs will turn on O'Reilly and anything past the first ten minutes drives me nuts. Click! Time to watch House Hunters.

I dont think Olberman ever "screeched", but I think both left and right can agree Matthews is an idiot

I like your attitude towards these "opinion shapers", if you watch watch critically.

"blarg"---lol

Yeah, I always felt like Olbermann was yelling, rather than screeching, at me. Kind of like Dora the Explorer. lol.
tumblr_mk6q3yD9ZT1s8rz3mo1_500.png

Apparently no one watches her show so we can't be the only ones that hate her.

isn't it cute the new label the left now has for you people who are Republicans?

The Radical Far Rightwing Reactionary Republicans

they must of took DAYS to come up with that one?

liberals are like children and the scary thing is, they VOTE

and ALL THIS over some dumb t.v. talking head

Last edited:
She simply tells it like it is.

She points out all the lies and shenanigansthat the Republicans and other far rightwing reactionary Republican radicals engage in.

She brings their nonsense to light.

And for that...they hate her guts.

I'll list the topics she covers and information she brings out to light in this thread.

Some guy that BSNBC puts on the air to fill dead airtime.

Maddow's just another partisan blabber. The winning formula:

1. Hype all information and data that supports your partisan ideology, whichever "side" you're on
2. Avoid/ignore or distort all information and data that does not
3. Proudly observe your sheep proclaim that you "speak the truth"

The political version of professional wrestling.

Forum List

Back