Recording of Biden being bribed.

Patience. 2 recordings are with Joe and 15 with his son. When Joe was VP the Ukrainian official who distributed the money said he did such a good job it would take ten years to find it. It’s almost been ten years.

So, no where.

Do you even have evidence that these 'recordings' exist?

Or do we have to trust you on that too?

He told us that we wouldn't believe what his 'investigators' had found.

What did they find?

Because I'd totally believe that his birth certificate was legit. Any rational person would.

Why is Trump withholding the findings of his 'investigators'?
You idiot. He acknowledged Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate is legit.

Iowa's chuck didn't say they have the audio recording, nor did he say they exist,

He merely read from an FBI document that has been deemed unsupported by the FBI.
It boggles my mind that MAGA types insist it’s damning without anyone having heard it or proof it actually exists. Contrast that with the reaction to an actual audio of Trump admitting guilt and we get Whataboutism and denial!

You idiot. He acknowledged Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate is legit.

I don't give a shit about what Trump *says* about the birth certificate.

I want to see what his 'investigators' found.

Why is Trump withholding the findings of his 'investigators'? What about what they found does Trump not want the public to see?

It boggles my mind that MAGA types insist it’s damning without anyone having heard it or proof it actually exists. Contrast that with the reaction to an actual audio of Trump admitting guilt and we get Whataboutism and denial!

They've been indoctrinated to believe that their feelings are the only true evidence.

What response did you expect?

You were informed that your opinion is not accurate. You cannot prove that it is accurate. That is your problem.
It's okay, all Biden has to do is release his S-corp tax filings and the bank records from his 20 accounts to Republicans, and he'll be fine.

;)

It's okay, all Biden has to do is release his S-corp tax filings and the bank records from his 20 accounts to Republicans, and he'll be fine.

;)

Laughing.....what you call 'bank accounts' is mostly whole life insurance policies and mutual funds

1684376482092-png.786477

Last edited:
Do you people only watch MSNBC and read Salon magazine?

Or......we don't accept accusations as evidence.

Remember, Comer couldn't show so much as ONE illegal act in his 'judgment day'.

Let alone any crime committed by Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back