Recording of Biden being bribed.

It's okay, all Biden has to do is release his S-corp tax filings and the bank records from his 20 accounts to Republicans, and he'll be fine.

;)

That will be up to a judge, and so far there are no facts to order this.

What bribes?

And Biden didn't charge Trump.

The grand jury did.
hahah a prosecutor can get a ham sandwich indicted. Xiden authorized it and arrested him

the bribes discussed in the OP

Xiden is a an American Saddam

I already posted the link.

It doesn't break down squat. It reports a line item of $9,490,857 from Celticcapri Corp and $557,882 from Giacoppa Corp.

It does not say where the money came from.

How about you explain where the $10M came from, with proof.

Go ahead, my link has 103 pages of info. Yours has 46 redundant pages. Show me.

There may be redundant pages as the link really is everything they used to compute their taxes. All forms do not necessary have to be sent to the IRS. Information from one form is put on the Sch E which becomes part of the 1040. I posted two links one is what the IRS has and the other is a more thorough breakdown.

If your looking at the tax form it is listed for income from the S corporations that the Biden's have. The 10 mil was reported as a pass through using an S corporation. They are required to use Form K-1 which has the breakdown. The totals are placed on Sch E form which is part of the total return. Form K-1 is generally not required to be filed with the return. The taxpayer must keep the records in case of an audit. It is similar to 1099 forms where they are not filed with the 1040 form when sent to the IRS. The person just needs to keep the 1099 forms in case of an audit.

Finally the entity who provides the income on Form K-1 has to send the IRS this information. Thus the taxpayer just reports it on the Sch E form which minimizes redundancy . Thus just looking at the Biden's tax return will just lead you down a road of misunderstanding because you want to believe that Biden is stupid enough to take bribes after being in government most of his life.

They do not need bribes as speaking engagements and other things will work in their favor financially. Thus they do not have to do illegal things just incase they decide to run for President.

Too Bad Trump did not considered this

The 2017 tax returned was amended and all the information is there using 1040X which is not the regular 1040 form.

The link is posted in a previous post that I wrote.

The 10 mil was reported and they have supporting documentation that that they can be used if needed. IE they are being audited.

hahah a prosecutor can get a ham sandwich indicted. Xiden authorized it and arrested him

Okay, when has a ham sandwich ever been indicted?

Is the gateway pundit your go to source of information
No. I’ve read some of their stuff. I can’t recall any specific things though. Is there a problem with them?

What’s your “go to source?”

Will the media even report this?

Fox News is reporting the story.

If its that easy to get someone indicted, then why was Durham such a spectacular failure at it?

Biden did not. Merrick Garland authorized the special counsel. The special counsel convened the grand jury. And the grand jury authorized it.

You mean the allegations backed by no specific evidence?

Good luck with that in court.

If its that easy to get someone indicted, then why was Durham such a spectacular failure at it?

Durham was not conducting a criminal investigation. It was a fact finding investigation. He determined that the Trump / Russia investigation was conducted with no probable cause.

During his fact finding investigation he uncovered criminal conduct he passed to the Justice department. They had to indict.

My point exactly. Durham had both the authority and the capacity to indict for any crime he found.

And despite *elaborate* claims from the right of the 'greatest political crime in the history of the universe!'.......Durham managed a grand total of 400 hours of community service after 4 years of work.

Either the claims of crimes are nonsense, or Durham is just really bad at his job.

Mueller, in contrast, managed dozens of charges and over 30 defendants......in less than half the time that Durham took.

My point exactly. Durham had both the authority and the capacity to indict for any crime he found.

And despite *elaborate* claims from the right of the 'greatest political crime in the history of the universe!'.......Durham managed a grand total of 400 hours of community service after 4 years of work.

Either the claims of crimes are nonsense, or Durham is just really bad at his job.

Mueller, in contrast, managed dozens of charges and over 30 defendants......in less than half the time that Durham took.
Durham was charged to conduct a fact finding investigation. Not a criminal investigation.

Mueller was a senile goof-ball. He said under oath that he had never heard of the Steele Dossier. Lol.

Durham was charged to conduct a fact finding investigation. Not a criminal investigation.

Mueller was a senile goof-ball. He said under oath that he had never heard of the Steele Dossier. Lol.

Durham's investigation became a criminal one in a year. That means he had 3 years to conduct his criminal investigation....and managed only ONE plea deal? For a crime he didn't even find, but was the rersult of an IG investigation? For community service?

That's....shockingly unproductive.

Mueller in 18 months had dozens and dozens of indictments and even more charges. He had 8 convinctions for dozens of charges, millions in fines. Mueller's investigation paid for itself and then some.

Jack Smith has been doing his investigation for 7 months.....and already has 43 indictments.

Durham's investigation became a criminal one in a year. That means he had 3 years to conduct his criminal investigation....and managed only ONE plea deal? For a crime he didn't even find, but was the rersult of an IG investigation? For community service?

That's....shockingly unproductive.

Mueller in 18 months had dozens and dozens of indictments and even more charges. He had 8 convinctions for dozens of charges, millions in fines. Mueller's investigation paid for itself and then some.

Jack Smith has been doing his investigation for 7 months.....and already has 43 indictments.
you are the proverbial brick wall.

Durham was not appointed to conduct a criminal investigation. He was looking for facts as to why the Trump / Russia investigation was conducted. He concluded that there was no probable cause to conduct that investigation

you are the proverbial brick wall.

Durham was not appointed to conduct a criminal investigation.

And yet Durham's investigation *became* a criminal investigation after only a year or so. Says who? Says William Barr.

1686895227548.png

It was a criminal investigation since 2020. And yet.......essentially jackshit.

Nor was there any particular criminal mandate in Mueller's special counsel assignment. And yet Mueller found dozens of crimes, convicted 8 folks, indicted more than 30 people and collected millions in fines.

Either there weren't crimes to find, or Durham *really* sucked at his job.

Or both.

He was looking for facts as to why the Trump / Russia investigation was conducted. He concluded that there was no probable cause to conduct that investigation

That's how it started. But it subsequently developed into a criminal investigation.

And by 'criminal', I mean one plea deal for community service.

a special counsel is not a special prosecutor.

Actually, it is. A special counsel is what we call them now. A special prosecutor is what we used to call them. I think they changed the name to 'independant' counsel sometime in the 80s. And into the 'special counsel' sometime around the year 2000.

A special counsel has all the prosecutorial authority of a US attorney. Mueller, Durham, and Smith are all special counsels.

Durham was not investigating a criminal matter. Period. He was investigating why an investigation was initiated. He determined there was no reason to conduct the Trump/ Russia collusion / conspiracy issue. He determined that there was no reason to initiate the investigation. In other words he discovered it was politically motivated.

Forum List

Back