Recording of Biden being bribed.

Until Grassley PRODUCES the recordings or the GOP impeach Biden and they play the tapes during the trial, I'm not giving the GOP one bit of credit for anything.

I just saw another useless GOP puke Asa Hutchinson on TV smiling telling everyone we all just need to get along, everything is good and fine, just vote for him.
I’m sure all the Republicans are sitting up and paying attention to you. Why would they care about a Democrat partisan hack like you?

What facts? What recordings? What crimes?

Remember....you guys have yet to factually demonstrate ANY criminal activity.

Oh, you'll insinuate and accuse until you're blue in the face. But actual evidence?

Not so much.
Not in their world.

Trumpster algebra: Rumor + Breitbart opinion piece + assumption + frog = Guilt

I’m sure all the Republicans are sitting up and paying attention to you. Why would they care about a Democrat partisan hack like you?

Hey, MORON, you've been here for eleven years and you think I'm a democrat partisan hack just because I say the truth about BOTH parties, shitface?

Go back to bashing your head against a few river rocks . . . it still isn't quite tenderized enough yet.

And yes, a few republicans DO know and pay attention to me.

Hey, MORON, you've been here for eleven years and you think I'm a democrat partisan hack just because I say the truth about BOTH parties, shitface?

Go back to bashing your head against a few river rocks . . . it still isn't quite tenderized enough yet.

And yes, a few republicans DO know and pay attention to me.
You’re a dumb-ass. No one with even half a noodle takes you seriously. Basically you’re an oxygen thief.

Is this after Trump releases the findings from his 'investigators in Hawaii' looking into Obama's birth certificate?

Conservatives don't have a great record with promises of 'future evidence'.
Trump did that. He acknowledged that Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate is legit.

Trump did that. He acknowledged that Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate is legit.

He told us that we wouldn't believe what his 'investigators' had found.

What did they find?

Because I'd totally believe that his birth certificate was legit. Any rational person would.

Why is Trump withholding the findings of his 'investigators'?

So, um....where are the 'recordings of Biden being bribed' again?
Patience. 2 recordings are with Joe and 15 with his son. When Joe was VP the Ukrainian official who distributed the money said he did such a good job it would take ten years to find it. It’s almost been ten years.

Forum List

Back