Recording of trump pressuring Wayne County repubs not to certify 2020 election surfaces.

what a joke, I live in Wayne Country and there is like 5 republicans in the whole area. This is DETROIT remember ?? ? 99% black voters that are hard core democrats.

This man is a danger to democracy. He has used Mafia type pressure to intimidate election officials in multiple states.

Dems have opposed election results in the past.

Yes, legally.
Gore took the challenge all the way to the USSC. He lost and accepted the defeat. He did not:
-decide to appoint fake electors in numerous states
-continue to lie about the results of the election

-incite his followers to come to DC and try to stop the certification of Bush

BUT trump DID!

The tapes we have in this thread show he was going outside of the courts too.

Like any little wannabe authoritarian would.

To deal with people involved in the process.

All legal until Dem hacks like you decided to pretend some were illegal.

To deal with people involved in the process.

All legal until Dem hacks like you decided to pretend some were illegal.
No, not legal for the president to tell people involved in the process which votes they should count and which ones should be discarded.

That’s never been okay.

You’re the hack that wants to make excuses for the little wannabe authoritarian. That is, when you’re not lying by omission when you said he went through the courts. He did far more than that.

No, not legal for the president to tell people involved in the process which votes they should count and which ones should be discarded.

That’s never been okay.

You’re the hack that wants to make excuses for the little wannabe authoritarian. That is, when you’re not lying by omission when you said he went through the courts. He did far more than that.

Saying to make sure the process was legal and not corrupt. Again opinion vs. opinion.

The thing is I know my opinion is just that, you on the other hand think your mind creates facts, just like women having penises.

Saying to make sure the process was legal and not corrupt. Again opinion vs. opinion.

The thing is I know my opinion is just that, you on the other hand think your mind creates facts, just like women having penises.
Since when is Trump in charge of deciding what is corrupt? In his own election?

Christ, that’s some top tier dipshit naïveté. You’d have to be absolutely idiotic to think that’s the proper role for the president.

Or you’re just a hack who doesn’t give a shit about the process.

Trump is the corruption. Telling the states which votes to count is corrupt.

Since when is Trump in charge of deciding what is corrupt? In his own election?

Christ, that’s some top tier dipshit naïveté. You’d have to be absolutely idiotic to think that’s the proper role for the president.

Or you’re just a hack who doesn’t give a shit about the process.

Trump is the corruption. Telling the states which votes to count is corrupt.

Trump is the antidote to the corruption, and like most chemotherapy, it may harm the healthy part of the body as much as the cancer.

But the left drove us to this point, and now you whine about it.

Trump is the antidote to the corruption, and like most chemotherapy, it may harm the healthy part of the body as much as the cancer.

But the left drove us to this point, and now you whine about it.
Bullshit. Trump telling state officials which votes to count so that he wins is corrupt.

You’d know this except you’re a brain dead hack who doesn’t actually give a shit about corruption. You only care about winning.

Bullshit. Trump telling state officials which votes to count so that he wins is corrupt.

You’d know this except you’re a brain dead hack who doesn’t actually give a shit about corruption. You only care about winning.

Or eliminate votes found to be tainted.

Says the Dem who ignores any evidence of cheating, ever.

That’s never been okay.

Garland drug his feet and orange SOB is probably gonna get away with his multiple crimes.

Or eliminate votes found to be tainted.

Says the Dem who ignores any evidence of cheating, ever.
Pretty convenient that Trump finds tainted votes exactly where he needs to in order to win the election.

I bet you think that’s just a coincidence.

That’s the corruption. That’s the cheating. You’re ignoring Trump’s attempt to cheat.

Pretty convenient that Trump finds tainted votes exactly where he needs to in order to win the election.

That’s the corruption. That’s the cheating. You’re ignoring Trump’s attempt to cheat.
When MAGA cheats, it is fine. They are chosen.

He didn't find any, the cheaters hid their tracks too well.

He didn't find any, the cheaters hid their tracks too well.
The fact that he didn’t find any didn’t stop him from telling state officials to take away their votes.

Which means it wasn’t about cheating. It was about winning by any means necessary.

Forum List

Back