Recording of trump pressuring Wayne County repubs not to certify 2020 election surfaces.

The fact that he didn’t find any didn’t stop him from telling state officials to take away their votes.

Which means it wasn’t about cheating. It was about winning by any means necessary.

Because he still thought there was cheating, as I still think there was cheating.

The fact that he didn’t find any didn’t stop him from telling state officials to take away their votes.

Which means it wasn’t about cheating. It was about winning by any means necessary.
trump tried to disenfranchise millions of votes. Now, some of those voters may be voting for the Lunatic.

Because he still thought there was cheating, as I still think there was cheating.
Hate to break it to you, but thinking you won the election doesn’t mean you won the election.

That is what little wannabe authoritarians would think.

Hate to break it to you, but thinking you won the election doesn’t mean you won the election.

That is what little wannabe authoritarians would think.

I'm not saying that. The results are the results. I'm saying to me the whole thing stinks, there was more than likely cheating going on, and unless someone flips with some hard evidence the people doing it got away with it.

Saying to make sure the process was legal and not corrupt. Again opinion vs. opinion.

The thing is I know my opinion is just that, you on the other hand think your mind creates facts, just like women having penises.
It is not an opinion pertaining to what the Orange Foulness did. It was criminal.

I'm not saying that. The results are the results. I'm saying to me the whole thing stinks, there was more than likely cheating going on, and unless someone flips with some hard evidence the people doing it got away with it.
Sure you are, you just don’t want to admit it. You’re okay with Trump telling state officials to count some votes and not others because Trump thought he won.

That’s what little wannabe authoritarians do and you are defending it every step of the way.

Sure you are, you just don’t want to admit it. You’re okay with Trump telling state officials to count some votes and not others because Trump thought he won.

That’s what little wannabe authoritarians do and you are defending it every step of the way.

Unlike you I don't treat as fact what I do not know as fact.

I have a huge suspicion that cheating happened, but the cheaters were good at it, and the local authorities were either in on it, or don't care to find out the truth.

Unlike you I don't treat as fact what I do not know as fact.

I have a huge suspicion that cheating happened, but the cheaters were good at it, and the local authorities were either in on it, or don't care to find out the truth.
Fact is Trump was telling state officials to count some votes and not others. It’s literally on tape. You can listen to it.

Youd rather bury your head and pretend it never happened because you don’t want to lose. You’d rather defend a little wannabe authoritarian.

Fact is Trump was telling state officials to count some votes and not others. It’s literally on tape. You can listen to it.

Youd rather bury your head and pretend it never happened because you don’t want to lose. You’d rather defend a little wannabe authoritarian.

Fact is he asked them opinion is he asked them to either make up the votes or simply count all the votes and make sure votes for him were not lost.

Did he directly say make up the votes, or the more interpretable "find the votes"

Fact is he asked them opinion is he asked them to either make up the votes or simply count all the votes and make sure votes for him were not lost.

Did he directly say make up the votes, or the more interpretable "find the votes"
You really have to be a pathetic little loser to spin Trump’s actions this way.

Where was his concern for losing votes when he told state officials to refuse to certify an entire fucking county?

You’re doing backflips to deny the obvious.

You really have to be a pathetic little loser to spin Trump’s actions this way.

Where was his concern for losing votes when he told state officials to refuse to certify an entire fucking county?

You’re doing backflips to deny the obvious.

You have to be a die in the wool hack to claim your opinion is fact.

Why would he want supposed fraudulent votes certified?

You have to be a die in the wool hack to claim your opinion is fact.

Why would he want supposed fraudulent votes certified?
They weren’t fraudulent votes. They were Biden votes.

Is that a coincidence? The fraudulent votes just so happen to be Biden votes.

They weren’t fraudulent votes. They were Biden votes.

Is that a coincidence? The fraudulent votes just so happen to be Biden votes.

You don't know if they were fraudulent, and the people running the elections didn't want to know either.

Not coincidence, pre-meditated acts.

You don't know if they were fraudulent, and the people running the elections didn't want to know either.

Not coincidence, pre-meditated acts.
Trump didn’t know they were fake but he told them to eliminate them anyway.

So he could win.

That’s corruption.

Trump didn’t know they were fake but he told them to eliminate them anyway.

So he could win.

That’s corruption.

He didn't know they weren't fake, and there were plenty of stories of irregularities, not all of which have been answered to everyone's satisfaction, even to this day.

He didn't know they weren't fake, and there were plenty of stories of irregularities, not all of which have been answered to everyone's satisfaction, even to this day.
Jesus fucking Christ.

No one could sound this stupid without knowing it.

One more time, telling state officials to count some votes and not others is corrupt.

Jesus fucking Christ.

No one could sound this stupid without knowing it.

One more time, telling state officials to count some votes and not others is corrupt.

Not if some of those votes were fraudulent.

Which we don't know for sure if they were or weren't.

Forum List

Back