Recording of trump pressuring Wayne County repubs not to certify 2020 election surfaces.

Every vote in the state was fraudulent? Trump thinks every vote was fraudulent?

That's not what I said. If there were enough fraudulent votes to turn the election, should those have been ignored because there were non fradulent votes for the same person?

That's not what I said. If there were enough fraudulent votes to turn the election, should those have been ignored because there were non fradulent votes for the same person?
You said he only wanted to get rid of fraudulent votes.

So now we determined that wasn’t the case.

He wanted to get rid of every vote fraudulent and not.

The votes don’t matter.

You said he only wanted to get rid of fraudulent votes.

So now we determined that wasn’t the case.

He wanted to get rid of every vote fraudulent and not.

The votes don’t matter.

No, we didn't determine that. Where did he say get rid of valid votes for Biden?

You truly are one of the biggest retards on this board, Almost SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED level.

No, we didn't determine that. Where did he say get rid of valid votes for Biden?

You truly are one of the biggest retards on this board, Almost SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED level.
I’m sorry you’re having a hard time following basic logic.

If Trump wanted to get rid of every vote in a state, that means he’s getting rid of value Biden votes.

Unless you think every vote in the state is fraudulent, which is stupid.

So what’s the point in voting if Republicans can just tell us who won regardless of the results.

I’m sorry you’re having a hard time following basic logic.

If Trump wanted to get rid of every vote in a state, that means he’s getting rid of value Biden votes.

Unless you think every vote in the state is fraudulent, which is stupid.

So what’s the point in voting if Republicans can just tell us who won regardless of the results.

He didn't want to get rid of every vote in the State, he thought the vote totals against him were due to fraud.

So it doesn't matter if the fraud put biden over the top, because other people really voted for biden?

Kind of like what's the point if State governments can ban their political opponents from the ballot....

He didn't want to get rid of every vote in the State, he thought the vote totals against him were due to fraud.

So it doesn't matter if the fraud put biden over the top, because other people really voted for biden?

Kind of like what's the point if State governments can ban their political opponents from the ballot....
If the state legislature does what Trump wanted, and they appoint electors for Trump, it gets rid of every vote in the state.

That’s a fact.

If the state legislature does what Trump wanted, and they appoint electors for Trump, it gets rid of every vote in the state.

That’s a fact.

They fix the issue with what would have been a fradulent election. Going to the legislature is warranted in that case, as long as the legislature has that power via it's own State Constitution.

That isn't a fact. That is you lying about the process and being an whiny little bitch-boi.

Just to remind you how much I detest you, again, may all your loved ones die before you, leaving you alone. before you die and make the world a better place.

They fix the issue with what would have been a fradulent election. Going to the legislature is warranted in that case, as long as the legislature has that power via it's own State Constitution.

That isn't a fact. That is you lying about the process and being an whiny little bitch-boi.

Just to remind you how much I detest you, again, may all your loved ones die before you, leaving you alone. before you die and make the world a better place.
Yes, it’s a fact. If the state legislature can appoint the electors, then the electors are not chosen by the voters.

Yes, it’s a fact. If the state legislature can appoint the electors, then the electors are not chosen by the voters.

the only reason in most States this can happen is as a check against fraud.

It's why the legislature has to certify the elections.

Forum List

Back