bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
New York definitely has one.

Did it help?

Not a bit...

"Payton Gendron, 18, of Conklin, New York, had sparked a state police investigation last year in Broome County that led him to be referred for a mental health evaluation and counseling, according to The Buffalo News."

New York's Red Flag Law... implemented in 2019...

Did it help?

Not a bit...

"Payton Gendron, 18, of Conklin, New York, had sparked a state police investigation last year in Broome County that led him to be referred for a mental health evaluation and counseling, according to The Buffalo News."

NYS Criminal Reform...there are no longer crimes in NYS.

Did it help?

Not a bit...

New York's Red Flag Law... implemented in 2019...

Nope it did not or at least it wasn't used.

The huge problem with executive orders is that they can be countermanded by a signature. Executive orders are not a permanent solution.
It has to be enormously frustrating for our President.

The Hill reports, "President Biden said Monday that it’s up to Congress to outlaw assault weapons and strengthen background checks for gun sales, telling reporters: “I can’t dictate this stuff.”

“I can do the things I’ve done and any executive action I can take, I’ll continue to take. But I can’t outlaw a weapon. I can’t change a background check. I can’t do that,” Biden said after stepping off Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House.

"Asked if he is optimistic for getting a deal to address gun violence after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said last week that he had tapped Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) to negotiate with Democrats, Biden replied: “I don’t know.”

Hell of a good answer. He knows nothing will get done, but he doesn't want to say it. It was not a good time to recognize the truth of the matter. Senate Republicans under McConnell will not allow any changes to gun laws.

The forum's Republicans know this, which explains why they are not saying anything.

It has to be enormously frustrating for our President.

The Hill reports, "President Biden said Monday that it’s up to Congress to outlaw assault weapons and strengthen background checks for gun sales, telling reporters: “I can’t dictate this stuff.”

“I can do the things I’ve done and any executive action I can take, I’ll continue to take. But I can’t outlaw a weapon. I can’t change a background check. I can’t do that,” Biden said after stepping off Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House.

"Asked if he is optimistic for getting a deal to address gun violence after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said last week that he had tapped Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) to negotiate with Democrats, Biden replied: “I don’t know.”

Hell of a good answer. He knows nothing will get done, but he doesn't want to say it. It was not a good time to recognize the truth of the matter. Senate Republicans under McConnell will not allow any changes to gun laws.

The forum's Republicans know this, which explains why they are not saying anything.
It's all about gun confiscation not safety of children.

Maybe the teachers union should stop lobbying for the leftist agenda and give those teachers what they need.
Lol yeah fuck the union. Give those teachers a gun and a badge, gut their pay and benefits, and tell them to die for their job. America. The greatest country in the world.

Lol yeah fuck the union. Give those teachers a gun and a badge, gut their pay and benefits, and tell them to die for their job. America. The greatest country in the world.
Yes the Unions don't care about teachers just the money and control.

Forum List

Back