Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

She violated policy. She is lucky she didn't get fired. Get over the crap wrote on the receipt just another negro trying to make a buck from whining and screaming about racism...
Employees like her destroy good businesses by making other people targets when they raise a false witness charge by doing a criminal act to destroy a person she already offended with the worst imaginable service in the planet.

She doesn't deserve a public service job. She deserves to be charged with murder if one of her idiot friends decides to go on a hunting/killing spree to threaten the man she abused with bad service and decided to take punitive actions against him for not rewarding this jerkwad service of hers.

I'm not sure you can cure criminal intent with an education when the person is into public humiliation of anyone who doesn't just kiss her bottom twice. :evil:

I hope you try it on someone who beats you to a bloody pulp...or just draws, cocks, and puts a couple of slugs into your guts and leaves you to bleed out!

I know that white boy racist cowards would only call me the n word to my face under 2 conditions. They are either intoxicated or they have a weapon. Knowing this to be true there would be no warning. What would happen is I'd put them to sleep. When they woke up they'd be hog tied and I'd make them perform oral sex on the barrel of the weapon to save their life. Not too worried about one being able to handle me man to man.

How psychopathic. You need to be netted, heavily sedated, and fully restrained for transport to a secure mental health facility to spend the rest of your life. You are a poster child for concealed carry.

Assclepias is another keyboard tough guy.
Also defined as a flyspeck in the ocean.

No, all she had to do was write the word and take the picture, Facebook automatically uploads any photos you take on you phone. Maybe she didn't plan to let it out on the internet, and forgot that her phone automatically uploads, which would mean all she would have to do is be stupid.

Nope, she put it on Facebook herself along with her statement about low class racists in Tennessee.

Driving through Tennessee once on the way to a conference, I stopped at a gas station to fill up/use the loo.

Written on the restroom wall?

"
OBAMA

Come
Help
A
N****r
Get
Elected
"

I've really only encountered that sort of thing in the mountains of Tennessee.

Your point?

Why?

Here is what happened. She took the photo, and posted it. This violated company policy, and she got a paid vacation as a result, and whined because she doesn't understand the difference between a day off with pay and a suspension. Idiots were outraged, and gave her money.

What, exactly, did she have to plot out in advance? The paid suspension?

No plotting involved,

Why?

What reason would she do it for and why would that make her more likely?

She would need to know she would not get terminated and get a paid vacation. She would need to know she would get 10K and she would need to know that it would go viral. Thats a lot of maybes. His requires only one thing. "I hate black people."

She wanted attention, she got it.

The customer was racist. He wanted to write it.

I hope you try it on someone who beats you to a bloody pulp...or just draws, cocks, and puts a couple of slugs into your guts and leaves you to bleed out!

I know that white boy racist cowards would only call me the n word to my face under 2 conditions. They are either intoxicated or they have a weapon. Knowing this to be true there would be no warning. What would happen is I'd put them to sleep. When they woke up they'd be hog tied and I'd make them perform oral sex on the barrel of the weapon to save their life. Not too worried about one being able to handle me man to man.

How psychopathic. You need to be netted, heavily sedated, and fully restrained for transport to a secure mental health facility to spend the rest of your life. You are a poster child for concealed carry.

I'm guessing you wont be the first to volunteer to do it will you? I''d say that too if my only defense was a gun and I wanted to be tough.

NO there is not....now how about you take your stupid ass out of this thread....what was once funny ain't funny anymore.....SCRAM. :eusa_eh:

Some software has signature lines on both receipts...in my experience, that is more common than only one having the line! (Many terminals simply print two identical copies.)

I ate at Olive Garden this evening (which, interestingly enough, is owned by the same parent company as Red Lobster). There was a signature line on both receipts.

Interestingly enough I just got back from Texas Road House and I got three slips of paper from the waitress. The mechant copy, the customer copy, and the meal check.

You could always step up and test your theory but my guess is you wouldn't want to make the trip all the way here to just be proved wrong.

Last edited:

You could always step up and test your theory but my guess is you wouldn't want to make the trip all the way here to just be proved wrong.
You know you people don't fight anybody unless you're in a pack.

You must have me confused with your brethren in the KKK. Those guys need their clown costumes and 10 to 1 odds before they will do anything at all. :lol:

You must have me confused with your brethren in the KKK. Those guys need their clown costumes and 10 to 1 odds before they will do anything at all. :lol:
You live in the past. The KKK has been defunct for decades, this is the 21st century (well, for everybody but you, anyway).

You must have 2013 confused with 1930. The fucking KKK? Youve got to be kidding me. They haven't been relevant in my lifetime, and I'm 40.

You live in the past. The KKK has been defunct for decades, this is the 21st century (well, for everybody but you, anyway).

Thats funny. I have a group of them 2 cities away from me. How do you think I know so much about them?

You must have 2013 confused with 1930. The fucking KKK? Youve got to be kidding me. They haven't been relevant in my lifetime, and I'm 40.

Just because you are not aware of them doesnt mean they dont still exist.

Ku Klux Klan meeting raises concern in rural California | McClatchy

Information on KKK (Ku Klux Klan) Group

Last edited:

Thats funny. I have a group of them 2 cities away from me. How do you think I know so much about them?
Really, and how many people have they lynched lately?

A black guy is probably safer around the KKK then around other black guys in todays times.

She violated policy. She is lucky she didn't get fired. Get over the crap wrote on the receipt just another negro trying to make a buck from whining and screaming about racism...
Employees like her destroy good businesses by making other people targets when they raise a false witness charge by doing a criminal act to destroy a person she already offended with the worst imaginable service in the planet.

She doesn't deserve a public service job. She deserves to be charged with murder if one of her idiot friends decides to go on a hunting/killing spree to threaten the man she abused with bad service and decided to take punitive actions against him for not rewarding this jerkwad service of hers.

I'm not sure you can cure criminal intent with an education when the person is into public humiliation of anyone who doesn't just kiss her bottom twice. :evil:

Bad service? Per the customer, he ordered a meal for his wife and himself "to go". Most people don't tip in that situation. If there's information to the contrary, please link it; otherwise, let's not inject something else here that wasn't there, OK?

Really, and how many people have they lynched lately?

What exactly does that have to do with anything? You must feel stupid thinking I didnt know about you and your kind huh?

I don't agree with everything he's posted, but we've had a reasonable discussion here; so labeling him like that (based on one post?) is a bit much, IMHO.

Where did you get that from? I never said she plotted anything out. I would think she would have to plot it out beforehand and know that she would donations for it to even make it worth risking her job.

Why?

Here is what happened. She took the photo, and posted it. This violated company policy, and she got a paid vacation as a result, and whined because she doesn't understand the difference between a day off with pay and a suspension. Idiots were outraged, and gave her money.

What, exactly, did she have to plot out in advance? The paid suspension?

No plotting involved,

Why?

What reason would she do it for and why would that make her more likely?

She would need to know she would not get terminated and get a paid vacation. She would need to know she would get 10K and she would need to know that it would go viral. Thats a lot of maybes. His requires only one thing. "I hate black people."

He may or may not hate black people. That is irrelevant. The fact remains that she posted a customer's private financial information on the internet in clear violation of the law and Red Lobster policy. He claims he wrote only the word "none". Who has the greater credibility?

Forum List

Back