Redacted Affadavit officially released

No. They didn’t lie. In reality, of course, it did exonerate him. Yiubdolt.

Yes. You are an idiot.

And if any of you scumbags libtards understood it, you’d realize you’re wrong. But your an asshole, so you don’t understand much of anything.

Sucks to be you.
All you are doing is demonstrating you've never read the Mueller report.

You are just a brainless drone parroting what you have been told to parrot.

All you are doing is demonstrating you've never read the Mueller report.

Wrong. I read it. And, unlike you, I understood it. 😎
You are just a brainless drone parroting what you have been told to parrot.
You’re a dishonest scumbag twar. But enough about you and your dishonesty and stupidity.

The topic isn’t the Mueller report or your lack of understanding about it. The topic is the redacted affidavit.

As to that? You’re still too retarded to grasp the import. In a few words; it’s nonsensical. That’s your music, baby. You should understand it.

We still don’t really know anything about what he had. The release of this overly redacted affidavit told us very little new information.

I suspect that the DOJ is trying to collect and destroy / hide information pertaining to Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

that ship sailed long ago, Trump declassified that while in office.

following Trump's political career has been like watching a train wreck in slow motion: one car hurtles off the tracks, then another crumples, then fires and explosions and bodies flying everywhere!

Yes, Trump's lackey Bill Barr decided not to prosecute his boss and then he lied to the public and said the Mueller report exonerated Trump when, in fact, the report very specifically said it did NOT exonerate Trump and described at least three obstructions of justice on Trump's part.
CRY harder retard. No Collusion, no obstruction, no proof, and no arrest of Trump. Mueller can’t exonerate him dope. Not his job. Charge or not charge. No charges due to a lack of something called evidence. Leaving you crying with no hope of ever understanding reality.

Simple fact, Trump and Barr claimed the report exonerated Trump.

They lied.

Idiot.

And if any of you tards actually read the report, you would know Trump obstructed the investigation.
And if you actually listened to Mule-er questioned UNDER OATH you would know he had to answer that he was NEVER obstructed you fucking idiot. You want a retard, look in the mirror.

Fa98tn_aQAYS9G1

Yea & who told the GSA to pack those documents & bring them to Mar A Lago, mouth breather? The Tooth Fairy?

The Feds tried to get the documents that your ass friend Trump robbed for a year & a half but he refused to return them. Oh, btw, Trump told people the documents "are mine", brown noser.

Oops!

If the GSA packed them there would be an inventory somewhere, has anyone seen that?

CRY harder retard. No Collusion, no obstruction, no proof, and no arrest of Trump. Mueller can’t exonerate him dope. Not his job. Charge or not charge. No charges due to a lack of something called evidence. Leaving you crying with no hope of ever understanding reality.
The only reason your ass buddy Trump wasen't charged with a crime is because it's DOJ's policy not to charge a sitting President even a criminal like Trump, dope.

I admitted nothing you homosexual retard. GSA packed the boxes, so Trump can’t be legally responsible for what THEY packed. The Archives also has no right or authority to classify anything as a Presidential record per the courts. Keep lying and showing how dumb you are retard.
Keep posting dumb shit, halfwit. Nobody said that the N.A. has the authority to classify documents, jackass. The point is that your ass friend Trump robbed Top Secret documents from the W.H., took them to his shitty resort & hoarded them in that basement, then lied to the F.B.I. & the N.A. about what he had. Trump no longer has a security clearence & neither do the lackeys he surrounds himself with which means he has no legal authority to possess classified top secrets documents, despite what you've been force fed by your ass buddy's goon squad.

Muller did not provide what hate Trump loons had their hearts set on. So, they maintain that He Did and that we are not reading his words correctly.
Next awakening slap in the face is when the judge rejects page after page of ludicrous, farcical black outs.

Forum List

Back