Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

German arrogance would have made the war so as long as they live they will always be arrogant no matter how defeated they are.

Your bombs on German civilists - a war crime by the way - made the second world war longer as it had to be. What is "arrogance" to say so?

You can. The real enemy of the Russians is Vodka. This forces strong ruling hands
On the contrary, the biggest curse of Russia is the absolute power of the ruler. Russia did not undergo democratization and liberalization ways as European countries did. It was (and is) the main reason of its economical and social backwardness.

The need of absolute ruler has become a part of their mentality. And these idiots step on the same takes over and over again.

You can. The real enemy of the Russians is Vodka. This forces strong ruling hands.
But, as the Russian sing "If there is sh-t in your head, you can drink or not to drink [you'll be dead anyway]

Russia is a multinational empire as was Austria-Hungaria and the Osman empire. The problem is in this case a problem of balance. And it needs multi-nationalism in Europe and big parts of Asia. A dominance of only some or one culture is not sane. And what you call "never was a part of the West" is true and not true the same time. The West was also once a part of the East. Rome is everywhere - Constantinople is everywhere. In the end we are all cultures, who came from the ancient Greeks and their philosophical camp fires. Russia as well as Europe and the USA. And as a Catholic let me say: One god - one truth - one church. The schisms and the reformations and separations show only that no one is really right. But this changes nothing in the fact that we all are children of god and have to find the right ways in love and rationality - and not drunken or drugged from substances or ideologies.

It is the age of globalisation. East or West - Trump is best!

And yes, do you really think, that all "schismatics" must return to Orthodoxy?
Did you see their new military temple?

On the contrary, the biggest curse of Russia is the absolute power of the ruler. Russia did not undergo democratization and liberalization ways as European countries did. It was (and is) the main reason of its economical and social backwardness.

The need of absolute ruler has become a part of their mentality. And these idiots step on the same takes over and over again.
It is the part of their historically-determined mindset. Every time they tried to live in the peaceful and liberal way - they were attacked by foreign enemies. Avars, Khazars, Mongols, Poles, Lythuanians, Swedens, Turks, Frenches, Germans and many others.

Last edited:
It is the part of their historically-determined mindset. Every time they tried to live in the peaceful and liberal way - they were attacked by foreign enemies. Avars, Khazars, Mongols, Poles, Lythuanians, Swedens, Turks, Frenches, Germans and many others.

Not an excuse. European countries were also almost in a constant fight with each other.

Your life is a "nonsense".
Are you blaming "Deutsche Welle" in lie?

If this picture is from the Deutsche Welle then "yes". And let it be to try to speak with me any longer. I decided not to speak any longer with people, who defame me to be a murderer of my own family members, who were murdered from Nazis. In my eyes you lost the qualification to speak with anyone about any theme.

Last edited:
Not an excuse. European countries were also almost in a constant fight with each other.
And who said, that European countries were rather "democratical"?
There is only one truly free country, and it is the United States of America.

The Ukraine is the motherland of all Russians, isn't it?

If this picture is from the Deutsche Welle then "yes". And let it be to try to speak with me any longer. I decided not to speak any longer with people, who defame me to be a murderer of my own family members, who were murdered from Nazis. In my eyes you lost the qualification to speak with anyone about any theme.
Who were those "Nazies"? Martian invaders? They were you, Europeans. Your own flesh and blood. And as you are advocating them, you are their accomplice.

The Ukraine is the motherland of all Russians, isn't it?
No. Ukraine, actually, is a "borderland". There is a number of hypothesis about origins of Russia, but almost all of them are based on the Normandic theory.
The first European document, mentioned Russian, identify them as Swedens.

"Misit etiam cum eis quosdam, qui se, id est gentem suam, Rhos vocari dicebant, quos rex illorum chacanus vocabulo ad se amicitiae, sicut asserebant, causa direxerat, petens per memoratam epistolam, quatenus benignitata imperatoris redeundi facultatem atque auxilium per imperium suum toto habere possent, quoniam itinera, per quae ad illum Constantinopolim venerant, inter barbaras et miniae feritatis gentes inmanissimas habuerant, quibus eos, ne forte periculum inciderent, redire noluit. Quorum adventus causam imperator diligentius investigans, comperint, eos gentis esse Sueonum. Exploratores potius regni illius nostrique quam amicitiae petitores ratus, penes se eo usque retinendos iudicavit, quoad veraciter inveniri posset, utrum fideliter eo necne pervenerint; idque Theophilo per memoratos legatos suos atque epistolam intimare non distulit, et quod eos illius amore libenter susceperit, ac, si fideles invenirentur, et facultas absque illorum periculo in patriam remeandi daretur, cum auxilio remittendos; sin alias, una cum missis nostris ad eius praesentiam dirigendos, ut, quid de tulibus fieri deberet, ipse decernendo efticeret."

Last edited:
Germany joins the long list of nations, including Egypt, Babylon and Rome, of those wiped down for their historic mistreatment of the Jews

The Jews were Romans since the early third century. And the Jews were Germans like all others before the Nazis started with their obscure antisemitic and racist brainwash.

Last edited:
No. Ukraine, actually, is a "borderland". There is a number of hypothesis about origins of Russia, but almost all of them are based on the Normandic theory.
The first European document, mentioned Russian, identify them as Swedens.

"Misit etiam cum eis quosdam, qui se, id est gentem suam, Rhos vocari dicebant, quos rex illorum chacanus vocabulo ad se amicitiae, sicut asserebant, causa direxerat, petens per memoratam epistolam, quatenus benignitata imperatoris redeundi facultatem atque auxilium per imperium suum toto habere possent, quoniam itinera, per quae ad illum Constantinopolim venerant, inter barbaras et miniae feritatis gentes inmanissimas habuerant, quibus eos, ne forte periculum inciderent, redire noluit. Quorum adventus causam imperator diligentius investigans, comperint, eos gentis esse Sueonum. Exploratores potius regni illius nostrique quam amicitiae petitores ratus, penes se eo usque retinendos iudicavit, quoad veraciter inveniri posset, utrum fideliter eo necne pervenerint; idque Theophilo per memoratos legatos suos atque epistolam intimare non distulit, et quod eos illius amore libenter susceperit, ac, si fideles invenirentur, et facultas absque illorum periculo in patriam remeandi daretur, cum auxilio remittendos; sin alias, una cum missis nostris ad eius praesentiam dirigendos, ut, quid de tulibus fieri deberet, ipse decernendo efticeret."

no comment

So why "you" and your allies did you do the war crimes to throw masses of bombs on German civilists, to displace millions of Germans, to give a big area of Germany to Slawic nations, to erase complete German cultures like Silesia or Bohemia, to rape millions of German women, to let die German pows on hunger and to murder them in many other ways and so on ...

I hope you don't try to tell me now because the Nazis had murdered many members of my families? Sorry - but I do not think the crimes of the Nazis are able to be an excuse for the crimes of the allies.

Idiot.

You started it.

The Jews were Romans since the early third century. And the Jews were Germans like all others before the Nazis started with their obscure antisemitic and racist brainwash.

Actually, there’s some truth to this.

Jews fought for Germany in WW1. Some even received the Iron Cross.

Forum List

Back