Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

Didnt NATO bomb Christians in Serbia to aid Muslims trying to conquer it? Whats mutual aid got to do with that
It was not about Christians and Muslims. It was about elimination of possible ally of Russia in the center of Europe.
And, because of this stupid and lawless Clinton's aggression, Putin was selected by Russian elites and than elected by the Russian people. We won Kosovo, but lost Russia. Really, not equal exchange.

Take all your soldiers home. Sell Alaska and Hawaii. Build a wall around the rest of the USA. And be happy.

Many Americans would love to withdraw all the troops from Germany.

Do it.

Let Merkle's Muslim buddies defend Germany.

If you would be a soldier of the USA then you should leave our country immediatelly. No one is able to defend what he hates. Anyway the US-soldiers here are not defending Germany. They defend the USA. Germany is only a factor in their calculations.

Most Americans don't have a clue why we still have soldiers stationed in that shithole country.

End of "discussion". Take your soldiers. All of them. Go home.

I served on the Fluda Gap for a few months in 1967. Me and 200,000 of my friends.

You never "served" - you did perhaps do a job, or not. You try to produce enemies of the USA, which will try to destroy your country - so you are able to feel great or strong as long as this will not happen.

PS: I took a look what was called "Fulda gap". Do you know what the NATO had done in this scenario? For example the NATO had thrown a nuke at Hattenbach - directly into the center of Germany.

Ha! And do you know why Germany was divided and became a potential battlefield?

So why and your allies did you do the war crime to throw masses of bombs on German civilists, to displace millions of Germans, to give a big area of Germany to Slawic nations, to erase complete German cultures like Silesia or Bohmeia, to rape millions of German women, to let die German pows on hunger and to murder them in many other ways and so on ...

There were pretty good reasons for this.

I hope you don't try to tell me now because the Nazis had murdered many members of my families? Sorry - but I do not think the crimes of the Nazis are able to be an excuse for the crimes of the allies.

And the fourth Reich have a pretty good chances to finish its existence in the same way as the third one.

Idiot.

You started the War with Hitler and Nazi's...................we beat your asses into a Mud Hole without mercy..........same as your WANKER country did to others..............Oh well.

You shouldn't have started something you couldn't finish.......and now you are running your mouths again.......about all you are good for anymore to me...........Now bow to your new citizens from the Muzzie world and your new Diversity.........LOL

It's that german we're the greatest mentality
It's why they started two world wars.

We did not start world war 1 at all. And world war 2 was started from Stalin and Hitler together. "You" fought for Stalin.

Oh, really?
Did you read Putin's article in "The National Interest"?

I read it twice. Its a propaganda masterpiece. They invaded Poland because Britian and the US wouldnt?

Yes. They deoccupied West Ukraine and West Belorussia because before it Poland allied with Hitler, invaded Czechoslovakia.

Take all your soldiers home. Sell Alaska and Hawaii. Build a wall around the rest of the USA. And be happy.

Do it.

If you would be a soldier of the USA then you should leave our country immediatelly. No one is able to defend what he hates. Anyway the US-soldiers here are not defending Germany. They defend the USA. Germany is only a factor in their calculations.

Most Americans don't have a clue why we still have soldiers stationed in that shithole country.

I served on the Fluda Gap for a few months in 1967. Me and 200,000 of my friends.

You never "served" - you did perhaps do a job, or not. You try to produce enemies of the USA, which will try to destroy your country - so you are able to feel great or strong as long as this will not happen.

PS: I took a look what was called "Fulda gap". Do you know what the NATO had done in this scenario? For example the NATO had thrown a nuke at Hattenbach - directly into the center of Germany.

So why and your allies did you do the war crime to throw masses of bombs on German civilists, to displace millions of Germans, to give a big area of Germany to Slawic nations, to erase complete German cultures like Silesia or Bohmeia, to rape millions of German women, to let die German pows on hunger and to murder them in many other ways and so on ...

I hope you don't try to tell me now because the Nazis had murdered many members of my families? Sorry - but I do not think the crimes of the Nazis are able to be an excuse for the crimes of the allies.

And the fourth Reich have a pretty good chances to finish its existence in the same way as the third one.

Idiot.

You started the War with Hitler and Nazi's...................we beat your asses into a Mud Hole without mercy..........same as your WANKER country did to others..............Oh well.

You shouldn't have started something you couldn't finish.......and now you are running your mouths again.......about all you are good for anymore to me...........Now bow to your new citizens from the Muzzie world and your new Diversity.........LOL

We did not start world war 1 at all. And world war 2 was started from Stalin and Hitler together. "You" fought for Stalin.

YES you germans started both world wars and without Germany there would not be any nazis

I thought world war I was started by a Serbian nationalist with a Browning 1910 in Sarajevo.

Didnt NATO bomb Christians in Serbia to aid Muslims trying to conquer it? Whats mutual aid got to do with that
It was not about Christians and Muslims. It was about elimination of possible ally of Russia in the center of Europe.
And, because of this stupid and lawless Clinton's aggression, Putin was selected by Russian elites and than elected by the Russian people. We won Kosovo, but lost Russia. Really, not equal exchange.
What a nonsense. The Russians cant live without strong hand. And it doesn't matter who will be that - Putin, Rasputin or someone else.

It is impossible to 'lost' Russia, because Russia never was a part of the West in the broad sense and never will be.

President Trump is President of the US and Commander in Chief of the US armed forces. As such he doesn't have to answer to foreigners for troop movements. Nor should he.

Your senile child, which plays to be president of the USA, made a very long and very idiotic anti-German speech far from any facts, which are his "reason" - what a proud word for such an unbelievable stupid man - to reducde the US-army in Germany.

And how US-Americans were able to make such a psychopathological interesting person like Donald Trump to a "commander in chief of the US armed forces" - is even a mystery to god. I hope no one ever will have to see Donald Trump and his way to do decisions in case of a real serios military crisis.
Start paying your fair share for Nato and the UN.........UN a useless org........

Spend more on your own defense..............or not I really don't give a damn anymore.......We don't need you........And we kicked Germany's ass twice.........How about you LOL

Why should we listen to countries that have used us for decades..........Oh well...........BYE.
Ok let's test all this. "Pay your fair share to NATO". What share is "fair" to you? As much as the US? Atm Europe has a joint military budget that apprises about 1.8 percent of its GDP. For a total of 223.4 billion. Russia atm spends 3.9 percent of its GDP on the military for a total of... 61.4 billion. I think more than triple the budget of it's projected main military rival is "fair" feel free to disagree.

As to the usefulness of NATO and the UN. NATO is a pact of mutual assistance. The only time its article 5 has ever been activated to defend one of its members was to come to the defense of the US after 9/11. The Korean war had the UN provide troops so have countless wars since. It has organizations providing everything from vaccines, to disaster relief and everything in between and provides world leaders a forum to hash out they're difference without always having to resort to violence.

As for the US being "used" American companies have literally conquered the world, American culture permeates everywhere. The US dollar is the benchmark currency of the world and oil is traded in it. A huge percentage of the world's wealth flows in American pockets ever year. So forgive me when I don't go and look at the US as a victim.

Didnt NATO bomb Christians in Serbia to aid Muslims trying to conquer it? Whats mutual aid got to do with that?
Interesting you want to paint that intervention as centered around religion. NATO bombing of Yugoslavia - Wikipedia
It was centered around the issue of ethnic cleansing something I will assume you are against yourself. And it was very much a "mutual decision"

It was a decision made by NATO. Now you say it was because of "ethnic cleansing" while Esay says it was about conquering and eliminating an ally of Russia. Which is it and where do either appear in the Nato Charter?

Do it.

Idiot.

YES you germans started both world wars and without Germany there would not be any nazis

I thought world war I was started by a Serbian nationalist with a Browning 1910 in Sarajevo.

That was one of the things but german arrogance was the fuel

President Trump is President of the US and Commander in Chief of the US armed forces. As such he doesn't have to answer to foreigners for troop movements. Nor should he.

Your senile child, which plays to be president of the USA, made a very long and very idiotic anti-German speech far from any facts, which are his "reason" - what a proud word for such an unbelievable stupid man - to reducde the US-army in Germany.

And how US-Americans were able to make such a psychopathological interesting person like Donald Trump to a "commander in chief of the US armed forces" - is even a mystery to god. I hope no one ever will have to see Donald Trump and his way to do decisions in case of a real serios military crisis.
Start paying your fair share for Nato and the UN.........UN a useless org........

Spend more on your own defense..............or not I really don't give a damn anymore.......We don't need you........And we kicked Germany's ass twice.........How about you LOL

Why should we listen to countries that have used us for decades..........Oh well...........BYE.
Ok let's test all this. "Pay your fair share to NATO". What share is "fair" to you? As much as the US? Atm Europe has a joint military budget that apprises about 1.8 percent of its GDP. For a total of 223.4 billion. Russia atm spends 3.9 percent of its GDP on the military for a total of... 61.4 billion. I think more than triple the budget of it's projected main military rival is "fair" feel free to disagree.

As to the usefulness of NATO and the UN. NATO is a pact of mutual assistance. The only time its article 5 has ever been activated to defend one of its members was to come to the defense of the US after 9/11. The Korean war had the UN provide troops so have countless wars since. It has organizations providing everything from vaccines, to disaster relief and everything in between and provides world leaders a forum to hash out they're difference without always having to resort to violence.

As for the US being "used" American companies have literally conquered the world, American culture permeates everywhere. The US dollar is the benchmark currency of the world and oil is traded in it. A huge percentage of the world's wealth flows in American pockets ever year. So forgive me when I don't go and look at the US as a victim.

Didnt NATO bomb Christians in Serbia to aid Muslims trying to conquer it? Whats mutual aid got to do with that?
Interesting you want to paint that intervention as centered around religion. NATO bombing of Yugoslavia - Wikipedia
It was centered around the issue of ethnic cleansing something I will assume you are against yourself. And it was very much a "mutual decision"

It was a decision made by NATO. Now you say it was because of "ethnic cleansing" while Esay says it was about conquering and eliminating an ally of Russia. Which is it and where do either appear in the Nato Charter?
I did provide a link one could maybe bother to read it? If you did, you could discern both are true. I don't mind backing up my assertions but I can't do the reading for you.

He did not defeat the Soviets.

You are confused. He bankrupted the Soviet's military by putting the Pershing II in Europe. Also, stealth technolgy and tank busters on the Fulda gap. 50% of the Soviet GDP was going for defense and Reagan out spent them. However he really bluffed them with the Star Wars technology that they thought was real. Dumb shits.

Credit also goes to Thatcher and Kohl for not giving into the Eurotrash Left Wing Surrender Monkeys.

But ive never heard the joke. Would you mind?
It's a joke about SS-Standartenführer Max Otto von Stierlitz (AKA Colonel Isaev), based on Russian wordplay.

When I see the leftists in the US self purging and attacking the beliefs of our ancestors I think of this joke...(Particularly pathetic was Beto Orourk when he claimed women were supermoms then crawled and groveled for implying women are mothers.)

Three men are sitting in a cell in the (KGB headquarters) Dzerzhinsky Square. The first asks the second why he has been imprisoned, who replies, "Because I criticized Karl Radek." The first man responds, "But I am here because I spoke out in favor of Radek!" They turn to the third man who has been sitting quietly in the back, and ask him why he is in jail. He answers, "I'm Karl Radek."

I did provide a link one could maybe bother to read it? If you did, you could discern both are true. I don't mind backing up my assertions but I can't do the reading for you.

Both arent true. If so NATO would have bombed the Albanians when they began ethnically cleansing Kosovo tight?

Start paying your fair share for Nato

Why should we reduce our payings to the NATO to 25% or you should pay 4 times more? But if you like - do it: Pay 4 times more to the NATO.

and the UN.........UN a useless org........

What to say to such a stupid sentence?

Spend more on your own defense.

Buy more apple cakes.

.............or not I really don't give a damn anymore.......We don't need you...

"You" need no one. Masturbate.

.....And we kicked Germany's ass twice.........

The British empire and the USA "kicked everyones ass" wordwide. I guess in nearly every country of the world were active in history English speaking soldiers and found everywhere in the world disasters. How came? Do you try to flee the disaster, which you are on your own?

How about you LOL

It's interesting that "you" see in everyone a criminal, who sold in the USA goods. If you don't like goods from anywhere in the world, then do not buy it. What's the real problem?
From a Moron country that started and lost 2 Wars.............Without us you would have been Russia's Bitch...........so STFU........

Anytime you want some come and get it.

Never said the U.S. was a victim............said we don't need them..........they need us........and that data doesn't matter to me.........as the heavy lifting in every NATO and UN op has been the United States........You talk about 9/11 .........Only England sent a decent amount of forces there........Everyone else sent tokens only to say we were there...........

Quite frankly they weren't really needed.........while we appreciate the help........it wasn't that dang much

Germany doesn't want us there.....Fine by me........We can bring our people home and let them fend for themselves there. Russia is their neighbor......not ours.

Did it to stop genocide.......and I remember the Russians came there to dare us to continue........LOL

What Russia didn't understand was that we were locked and loaded and ready to go to War with you over it.

Serbs took women and children into stadiums and murdered them........Lucky we didn't do more.

Russia came to the aid of GENOCIDE.

Start paying your fair share for Nato

Why should we reduce our payings to the NATO to 25% or you should pay 4 times more? But if you like - do it: Pay 4 times more to the NATO.

and the UN.........UN a useless org........

What to say to such a stupid sentence?

Spend more on your own defense.

Buy more apple cakes.

.............or not I really don't give a damn anymore.......We don't need you...

"You" need no one. Masturbate.

.....And we kicked Germany's ass twice.........

The British empire and the USA "kicked everyones ass" wordwide. I guess in nearly every country of the world were active in history English speaking soldiers and found everywhere in the world disasters. How came? Do you try to flee the disaster, which you are on your own?

How about you LOL

It's interesting that "you" see in everyone a criminal, who sold in the USA goods. If you don't like goods from anywhere in the world, then do not buy it. What's the real problem?
From a Moron country that started and lost 2 Wars.............Without us you would have been Russia's Bitch...........so STFU........

Anytime you want some come and get it.
More than likely he was on the East Germany side

Forum List

Back