Reid Changing Filibuster Rules

Look at all the scumbag liberals trying to justify their evil power grab....

6a00e54ed05fc28833011168fd93f7970c-400wi

Oh, yes, that looks just totally authentic...

That's Mr. Newbie to you, buster.

And I already know that it is not per se forbidden, so if you wanna act like a total dick who has no couth, no manners and no taste, have at it. I never get in-between a man and his own stupidity.

Proceed, bigrebnc1775, proceeed...
Well if you know it's not forbidden why in the hell did you blurt it out?

It was a rhetorical question. You do understand that, right?

move along shit stain.

Good point.

ummm..... I think challenging mod actions is a 'no no' on most, if not all boards I've been on. You broke the politics sub-forum posting rules by not having any content in your *cough* "posts". It concerns me because I'm subscribed, in fact started this thread so I have to wade through your secondary school insults to get to posts made by grown ups.
fuck off bitch.

oh and cynbdie didn't make a good point he lost the point.

Wow. Is this how Righties behave on this forum, or is this more the exception than the rule?

Righties and Lefties.......get used to it.

The rules are a bit lax around here.

Besides, I've been on boards where the libs are ten times worse.....and they like to gang up on people.

Last edited:
fuck off bitch.

Wow. Is this how Righties behave on this forum, or is this more the exception than the rule?

Righties and Lefties.......get used to it.

The rules are a bit lax around here.

Besides, I've been on boards where the libs a ten times worse.....and they like to gang up on people.

I'm not the gangbanging type. Didn't know that Vulcans toke up...

Oh, and nice to make your acquaintance.

can anyone really blame him for the "party of no" (hint- the party that couldn't win the Presidency or the senate :redface: ) simply blocking anything that moves for the past 4+ yrs? Sen. Reid is a statesman & a scholar

Reid threatens to go nuclear on filibuster reform | MSNBC
“I’m considering looking at the rules,” the Nevada Democrat told reporters on Tuesday. “The American people are sick of this. In the name of simple fairness, any president, not just President Obama, Democrat or Republican, needs to be able to have the team that he wants in place,” Reid added.

Reid’s threat comes as Senate Republicans blocked – for the third time in three weeks—Obama’s pick, Robert Wilkins, to be a judge on the powerful D.C. Court of Appeals. Reid had a solid majority, but due to GOP’s exploitation of the Senate’s arcane rules, Democrats still fell six votes short of ending debate on Wilkins’ nomination.
Reid is a fool. It is reid that has blocked everything. Get your history right.

I'm tired of deflecting/kicking Trajan around

The fact of the matter is McConnell brought this on his party through severe partisanship. Any school child can see that.

kicking me around? :eusa_eh: if you mean by you taking a position that is illogical and declaring yourself a winner, then in your mind I guess that works, or better put- might makes right?...or right wrong, left right?

here is the fact- you initiated a game, you played the game, tit for tat, then when it became to hot for you and you were taking a licking, you opted out by taking your toys and going home, only its a lot worse than that becasue this isn't a schoolyard.

You didn't win, you cheated. You changed the rules of the game.....because you could....how very honorable of you....:lol:

can anyone really blame him for the "party of no" (hint- the party that couldn't win the Presidency or the senate :redface: ) simply blocking anything that moves for the past 4+ yrs? Sen. Reid is a statesman & a scholar

Reid threatens to go nuclear on filibuster reform | MSNBC
“I’m considering looking at the rules,” the Nevada Democrat told reporters on Tuesday. “The American people are sick of this. In the name of simple fairness, any president, not just President Obama, Democrat or Republican, needs to be able to have the team that he wants in place,” Reid added.

Reid’s threat comes as Senate Republicans blocked – for the third time in three weeks—Obama’s pick, Robert Wilkins, to be a judge on the powerful D.C. Court of Appeals. Reid had a solid majority, but due to GOP’s exploitation of the Senate’s arcane rules, Democrats still fell six votes short of ending debate on Wilkins’ nomination.
Reid is a fool. It is reid that has blocked everything. Get your history right.

Not on this planet.

"It is reid that has blocked everything. Get your history right."

Nup, stupid statement as usual. Mainstream and critical history will point directly at the TeaPs.

Good point.

ummm..... I think challenging mod actions is a 'no no' on most, if not all boards I've been on. You broke the politics sub-forum posting rules by not having any content in your *cough* "posts". It concerns me because I'm subscribed, in fact started this thread so I have to wade through your secondary school insults to get to posts made by grown ups.
fuck off bitch.

There are a few like him, but/so they are the exception.

Forum List

Back