Reid says Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years

As usual, Reid is talking out of his ass. You can bet your bottom dollar that if there was a problem with Romney's taxes, the IRS would react and it would be all over the national news.
I doubt there is a legal problem with Romney's taxes? I expect there is a moral problem in that Romney probably had a talented tax consultant exploit so many loopholes that Romney got away with paying so little in taxes it will piss off anyone who finds out about it.

As usual, Reid is talking out of his ass. You can bet your bottom dollar that if there was a problem with Romney's taxes, the IRS would react and it would be all over the national news.

Reid said sources told him Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years - not that Romney broke any laws.

then whats the point jethro?

This article pretty much makes all the points...

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Last edited:
How did Harry Reid make a $1.1M profit on land in Nevada he didn't own for 3 years?

Harry Reid is a criminal until he proves he did nothing wrong.

I realize ALL of that Mike.....

my point is that some buddy of reid's at the Irs Divulging private information is ABSOLUTELY WRONG to do....and I disagree with the speculation of such or the action of such.
You're assuming an IRS employee is the source. There are any number of possible sources -- including a pissed-off Romney insider.

At some point are we going to get to the issues that concern us all?
Or are we gonna spend the time we have left going through this Bullshit!
I know why Obama want to keep the focus off his Presidency and I don't
blame him but we need to discuss the real issues not the crap.

I think he is waiting for summer vacation to be over, and people back in front of their TVs and then the gloves will come off and so will the plans for restoring America to greatness, or at least in that direction. Even Romney said that would take years. But the important thing is that he will stop the madness of the Obama administration, as he loves this country and knows how to get it on the road to prosperity, for all.

Reid said sources told him Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years - not that Romney broke any laws.

Simple. That Mitt may have used gimmicks such as off-shore companies and accounts to avoid paying his fair share. If he payed a lower percentage of taxes than I pay, I'd be pretty pissed if he used creative accounting to do so. But the meme has been set, and Mittens hasn't denied it. Let the people take from it what they will, but those are the facts.

Obama may have a six year old boy bound and gagged in a storage locker that he uses as a sex slave. When do the possibly maybes mean anything?

He paid 3.2 mil in 2010. Those returns have been released. What sneaky Reid wants are the returns for an entire decade. That's bullshit.

Who will be able to understand them anyway?

Romney has nothing to gain and owes Harry Reid nada.

Harry Reid, a known liar, has been caught making up fake people in the past to make a political claim so most likely he is lying through his teeth even having some "contact."

If he isn't lying for the first time in his life, then his contact and him are breaking the law leaking confidential personal information for political gain. Reid and his fake buddy should be getting banged in the ass at Federal Prison.

my point is that some buddy of reid's at the Irs Divulging private information is ABSOLUTELY WRONG to do....and I disagree with the speculation of such or the action of such.
You're assuming an IRS employee is the source. There are any number of possible sources -- including a pissed-off Romney insider.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has claimed that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years.

Reid said that is the reason the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has only released two years of personal tax returns, according to the Huffington Post.

Reid said that a Bain Capital investor recently told him: ‘Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.’

'Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years,' claims Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid | Mail Online

‘Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain,' Reid told the website.​

‘Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain,' Reid told the website.​

Simple. That Mitt may have used gimmicks such as off-shore companies and accounts to avoid paying his fair share. If he payed a lower percentage of taxes than I pay, I'd be pretty pissed if he used creative accounting to do so. But the meme has been set, and Mittens hasn't denied it. Let the people take from it what they will, but those are the facts.

He claimed his corporations as dependents since they are people.:lol::lol:

HOW could Reid ever know for "certain" without actually seeing Romney's tax returns? How could anyone? Duh, that's why America wants to see them.

HOW could Reid ever know for "certain" without actually seeing Romney's tax returns? How could anyone? Duh, that's why America wants to see them.

You are a rapist and homophobe. Do I know that's true, well... I'm not certain. Prove it isn't.

"America" doesn't....lmao...just you silly liberals.

and yes, I would like to see Romney's returns, but certainly, this should be up to him.

I'd rather believe, this came from a fellow Bain person than to even think the IRS is giving out info that it has no right to give out....
Beyond statutory requirements Romney has no reason to respond to the left.
Right. Especially if he's not interested in being elected President.

In case you didn't know, there is a legal difference between being a private citizen and a public figure. It's kinda like the difference between a nun and a hooker.

He paid 3.2 mil in 2010. Those returns have been released. What sneaky Reid wants are the returns for an entire decade. That's bullshit.

Who will be able to understand them anyway?

Romney has nothing to gain and owes Harry Reid nada.

IRS returns are not difficult to understand.

Forum List

Back