Reince, lather, repeat - dumb as a stump

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Reince Priebus ducks Fox tie to Hillary Clinton film - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

Reince Priebus Mocked For Hillary Clinton Stance On 'Morning Joe'

"If we follow your logic, do you think that there then is a connection to Fox News and would they be subject to the same kind of scrutiny?" Crowley asked.............

“I’m going to boycott the company that puts the miniseries and the documentaries on the air for the American people to view.”

Unfortunatey for Priebus, it would appear that Fox could be doing much of "the work." By Monday morning, the folks at "Morning Joe," who had given him a mostly sympathetic hearing last week, were making fun of him.

"The RNC needs to understand that Fox is going to make the movie," Joe Scarborough said. "They're making it!"

"I think this little narrative is collapsing underneath him," Mika Brzezinski added.

Has he started "walking this back" yet?

(Sorry, rw's ... I couldn't find a link to a right leaning article. Deal with it or prove he didn't' say it.)

More fgaux-outrage from the Left.
Priebus vowed to ban NBC and CNN from upcoming Republican debates if they aired the two programs, even though both were being developed separately from each networks' news division. On Saturday, though, the New York Times reported that the television division of Fox in talks to produce the NBC miniseries. Fox News, of course, would not be involved, but there was still a neat parallel to be drawn.

Has Obama released his college records yet? The ones that say he registered as a foreign national.

"If we follow your logic, do you think that there then is a connection to Fox News and would they be subject to the same kind of scrutiny?" Crowley asked.............

“I’m going to boycott the company that puts the miniseries and the documentaries on the air for the American people to view.”

Unfortunatey for Priebus, it would appear that Fox could be doing much of "the work." By Monday morning, the folks at "Morning Joe," who had given him a mostly sympathetic hearing last week, were making fun of him.

"The RNC needs to understand that Fox is going to make the movie," Joe Scarborough said. "They're making it!"

"I think this little narrative is collapsing underneath him," Mika Brzezinski added.

(Sorry, rw's ... I couldn't find a link to a right leaning article. Deal with it or prove he didn't' say it.)

Unfortunately for Priebus, this is a major screw-up, making the GOP look even more ridiculous – however difficult that may be to believe.

The GOP is so fucking ridiculous, they didn't need the Hilly series as an excuse they should have been honest and just said "the networks are just the DNC propaganda arm who the fuck needs you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

another legion copycat thread

i agree with frank, the gop is being stupid on this

No wonder the Reps keep taking home 2nd place. Doesnt someone at least fact check for them?

The GOP is so fucking ridiculous, they didn't need the Hilly series as an excuse they should have been honest and just said "the networks are just the DNC propaganda arm who the fuck needs you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
GOP has been hijacked by lost souls led by the like of McLame, Grahamnesty, and Boehner.

These people just won't stand on principle as Reagan, Lincoln and others did, but rather 'just try to get along to get votes'.

I hope they keep it up. I hope the party collapses. A POX on their house as they LOST all principle that gave them birth..

Oh? And You Leftside Statists? A POX is already on your house...yeah Mr. Democrat and you useful idiots of the left (OP included)?

That means YOU TOO.
YOU are part of the problem.

Oh, I was expecting something intelligent. You go out of your way to trash the other party. No wonder we can't get along. But instead of a good read, I ran into a wall of stupid. Thanks, Lucky Nitwit.

Last edited:
You notice the luddy can't seem to find one DUMB Democrat?

I mean, REALLY?

such a bore

He even picked on some woman from Australia...must make him feel BIG

You notice the luddy can't seem to find one DUMB Democrat?

I mean, REALLY?

such a bore

He even picked on some woman from Australia...must make him feel BIG
He does while shaving as he peers into the mirror.... :eusa_whistle:

Unfortunately for Priebus, this is a major screw-up, making the GOP look even more ridiculous – however difficult that may be to believe.

Michael Steele seems intelligent and a true conservative and both are in short supply on the right. (For those who would like to see ore of Michael Steele, he's one of the many Repub pundits on MSNBC.)

Preibus just doesn't seem very smart and, watching him is like seeing the punch line to one of those ultra-tacky "retarded kid jokes". OTOH, he does appear to be very qualified to be the spokesman for the GObP's Race To The Bottom.

Michael Steele seems intelligent and a true conservative and both are in short supply on the right. (For those who would like to see ore of Michael Steele, he's one of the many Repub pundits on MSNBC.)

Preibus just doesn't seem very smart and, watching him is like seeing the punch line to one of those ultra-tacky "retarded kid jokes". OTOH, he does appear to be very qualified to be the spokesman for the GObP's Race To The Bottom.

we know what you mean....we have your posts here as an example....

we know what you mean....we have your posts here as an example....

Wasn't Nuddly castigating Steele as an Uncle Tom when Steele was head of RNC?

Forum List

Back