Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reince Priebus: Human Punching Bag

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The stars have not dealt me the worst they could do:
My pleasures are plenty, my troubles are two.
But oh, my two troubles they reave me of rest,

The brains in my head and the heart in my breast.

A.E. Housman

1. When I recall that verse by Housman, I sense that it fits those of us who will not accept a slap in the face...and then turn the other cheek.
Not I.
I punch back.
I sure wish Reince Priebus did so.

2. Today, on the soon-to-be displaced Chuck Todd's Meet The Press, Trump's spokesperson had to undergo the usual barrage of Leftwing-Liberal-one-sided harassment that only Republicans undergo.

4. Even tougher than the usual beat-down, one gets the feeling that Chuck Todd is looking over his shoulder at the this news:
"
News broke Friday that the third hour of the Today show — the one hosted by Al Roker and Tamron Hall— has been axed to make room for former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly’s move to NBC.
Kelly will either take over ....." blah blah blah....
Accommodating Megyn Kelly At The Expense Of 2 Prominent Black Anchors Sure Seems Like A Nod To Trump's America

Does Todd feel the heat....and the need to 'spill Republican blood'????

5. Why don't these Republicans answer in kind....give some of these Leftwing apparatchiks their own bloody nose???

6. Perhaps, before signing on to do these Sunday interviews, Republicans should be reminded of this bon mot:

Two men accused of spying are facing the firing squad. When the prison commandant finishes blindfolding the two of them, he asks, "Do either of you have any last requests? Would you care for cigarettes?"

The first prisoner spits in the direction of the commandant's voice and growls, "Keep your damned cigarettes, you son of a bitch! I'll take nothing from a dog the likes of you!"

Hearing that, the second prisoner nudges the first and whispers, "Psst! Bill, don't make trouble."

After all....what do they have to lose?????

Oh stop whining. Chuck Todd is the left's equivalent of Tucker Carlson--actually nowhere close to as bad.

Thanks for the Housman, though. Love him.

Oh stop whining. Chuck Todd is the left's equivalent of Tucker Carlson--actually nowhere close to as bad.

Thanks for the Housman, though. Love him.
Difference is chuck Todd could not debate Carlson. Not with facts.

Preibus sold his soul to the devil. He deserves every punch that comes his way from now on.

"Preibus sold his soul to the devil."

Did you say 'devil'???????

Don't you read the papers....er, have the papers read to you????

The 'devil' left office January 20th.

Just to fill in a bit of your political education lacunae (better look that up),....and reveal how truly dumb you are......

a. 'Saul Alinsky was the author of Chicago’s community organizing. Barack Obama’s only work experience previous to election as an Illinois senator was as an Alinsky movement community organizer. '
Hillary Clinton’s Worldview: A Eulogy – Mallory Millett

b.Alinsky famously dedicated his book, Rules for Radicals, the subject of Hillary’s thesis, to Lucifer, “the first radical who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that, at least, he won his own kingdom.”

In 1972, he said in a Playboy interview, “If there is an after-life and I have anything to say about it I will, unreservedly, choose to go to Hell. Hell would be Heaven for me. All my life I have been with the have-nots. Over here if you’re a have-not you’re short of dough. If you’re a have-not in Hell you’re short of virtue. Once I get into Hell I’ll start organizing the have-nots. With a smile. They’re my kind of people.”
Ibid.

So...Obama, Alinsky, Lucifer.....which doesn't belong?
Just kiddin'....they all do.

Soooo....you put your foot in your mouth again, huh?

Gads, you're a dunce.

Preibus sold his soul to the devil. He deserves every punch that comes his way from now on.

Just to fill in a bit of your political education lacunae (better look that up),....and reveal how truly dumb you are......

a. 'Saul Alinsky was the author of Chicago’s community organizing. Barack Obama’s only work experience previous to election as an Illinois senator was as an Alinsky movement community organizer. '

b.Alinsky famously dedicated his book, Rules for Radicals, the subject of Hillary’s thesis, to Lucifer, “the first radical who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that, at least, he won his own kingdom.”

In 1972, he said in a Playboy interview, “If there is an after-life and I have anything to say about it I will, unreservedly, choose to go to Hell. Hell would be Heaven for me. All my life I have been with the have-nots. Over here if you’re a have-not you’re short of dough. If you’re a have-not in Hell you’re short of virtue. Once I get into Hell I’ll start organizing the have-nots. With a smile. They’re my kind of people.”
Ibid.

Gads, you're a dunce.
Look at that word vomit

200w.gif

Ibid.

Gads, you're a dunce.
Look at that word vomit

200w.gif

. You are to intelligent debate what the kazoo is to classical music.

Ibid.

Gads, you're a dunce.

Now I do not believe in the devil, but I believe in evil, and you just got evil in the oval office.

Ibid.

Gads, you're a dunce.

Now I do not believe in the devil, but I believe in evil, and you just got evil in the oval office.

OK....you can go back to the 24-hour All Cartoon Network now.

See ya'...

Ibid.

Gads, you're a dunce.

See ya'...
Not so fast, I got this little gift for you. Now Obama is no longer the President,
and now you need to answer for all things the GOP and Trump does. So now for the love affair of Ayn Rand
and Ryan. As far as Trump goes, he has a love affair with himself.

So, here are seven things Paul Ryan has done that suggest Ayn Rand has influenced him:

1. Spent the Bush years demanding larger, more regressive tax cuts than Bush himself was proposing, urging them to be less afraid of “class warfare.”

2. Spent the Obama years repeatedly proposing budgets that “would produce the largest redistribution of income from the bottom to the top in modern U.S. history.”

In other words, Ryan’s entire legislative career.

3. Listed Rand’s magnum opus, Atlas Shrugged, as one of the three books he most frequently rereads.

4. Told The Weekly Standard, “I give out ‘Atlas Shrugged’ as Christmas presents, and I make all my interns read it.”

5. Repeatedly divided American society into “makers” and “takers.”

6. Declared that Rand’s thinking is “sorely needed right now” because we are “living in an Ayn Rand novel” and that “Ayn Rand, more than anyone else, did a fantastic job of explaining the morality of capitalism, the morality of individualism, and this, to me, is what is [sic] matters most.”

He is also anti abortion , which means he is pro birth , not pro life.
7 Ways Paul Ryan Revealed His Love for Ayn Rand

Ibid.

Gads, you're a dunce.

See ya'...
Not so fast, I got this little gift for you. Now Obama is no longer the President,
and now you need to answer for all things the GOP and Trump does. So now for the love affair of Ayn Rand
and Ryan. As far as Trump goes, he has a love affair with himself.

So, here are seven things Paul Ryan has done that suggest Ayn Rand has influenced him:

1. Spent the Bush years demanding larger, more regressive tax cuts than Bush himself was proposing, urging them to be less afraid of “class warfare.”

2. Spent the Obama years repeatedly proposing budgets that “would produce the largest redistribution of income from the bottom to the top in modern U.S. history.”

In other words, Ryan’s entire legislative career.

3. Listed Rand’s magnum opus, Atlas Shrugged, as one of the three books he most frequently rereads.

4. Told The Weekly Standard, “I give out ‘Atlas Shrugged’ as Christmas presents, and I make all my interns read it.”

5. Repeatedly divided American society into “makers” and “takers.”

6. Declared that Rand’s thinking is “sorely needed right now” because we are “living in an Ayn Rand novel” and that “Ayn Rand, more than anyone else, did a fantastic job of explaining the morality of capitalism, the morality of individualism, and this, to me, is what is [sic] matters most.”

He is also anti abortion , which means he is pro birth , not pro life.
7 Ways Paul Ryan Revealed His Love for Ayn Rand

Now....focus like a laser: what are you trying to say?

Forum List

Back