Reject all biased cable news. Try NewsNation and see what you think.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Nearly all of the major cable news networks exhibit a clear Left or Right bias in their reporting. I suggest giving News Nation a try. I have been watching NN for a few months now and they appear to do a good job reporting news without skewing the report Left or Right.

The current state of TV based news is a disaster. Nothing will change until Americans reward proper news reporting and reject politically biased news reporting.

Nearly all of the major cable news networks exhibit a clear Left or Right bias in their reporting. I suggest giving News Nation a try. I have been watching NN for a few months now and they appear to do a good job reporting news without skewing the report Left or Right.

The current state of TV based news is a disaster. Nothing will change until Americans reward proper news reporting and reject politically biased news reporting.
Do I really want to keep track of how efficiently the Democrat party is destroying the country?

Try just pulling the cable and be done.

Thanks for sharing. We so need more unbiased news reporting.

The problem is that most people are unable to distinguish between factual reporting and propaganda.
IMO it's more about a desire to hear what you want to hear. That is not what America is about. I think the average person can see biased reporting even if it's biased to your political leaning. I can see Fox is right-biased especially in the evening.

The problem is that most people are unable to distinguish between factual reporting and propaganda.
If all reporting is really just all propaganda, it makes your job much easier, doesn't it.

We are all reaching for the easy button these days. That's part of the problem.
No news is 100% objective.

That is the point.

Moreover, no one gives you news to inform you of what is going on out of the goodness of their heart, there is always an angle for giving you information.

And yea, there is no easy button.

Last edited:
Chris Cuomo and Bill O'Reilly have been having some interesting discussions on News Nation, see what you think!
O'Reilly has his own faults (although he would never admit to any of them), but most of Cuomo's comments are straight out of a list of logical fallacies.

O'Reilly has his own faults (although he would never admit to any of them), but most of Cuomo's comments are straight out of a list of logical fallacies.
Cuomo is a logical fallacy.

It's owned and ran by friends of Trump. Execs quit when it started leaning to the right. I won't take your recommend. You're too far right yourself.

I found it very interesting,

The anchors are very soft-spoken.

They seem to give the news in an impartial manner.

Thanks again for the tip.

If it isn’t far left then the far left will condemn it as far right and do everything they can to drive it off the air. Same old story.

If it isn’t far left then the far left will condemn it as far right and do everything they can to drive it off the air. Same old story.
No. It's either left or right or the sychophants won't watch.

Forum List

Back