Rejoice Americans! Gasoline is one cent lower than last year!

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This is great news! At 38.5 miles per gallon with a 10 gallon tank, and my local station's price down a penny to $3.28 per gallon, I wonder how much farther I can drive now?

Math has never been my strongest subject. But if the numbers are correct, I can drive 158 feet farther for the same price I could last year.

Thanks President Joe! :spinner:

White House touts $3.49 gas, one cent cheaper than last July 4th​

"The White House boasted a one-cent decrease in the nation's year-over-year gas prices on Thursday, the "lowest holiday price" since the previous Fourth of July.

"'July 4th gas prices expected to hit lowest level in 3 years,'" White House spokesperson Andrew Bates said in a post on X.

The projection comes from a GasBuddy estimate this week which claimed the $3.49 average cost for gas this Independence Day represents over a $1.30 decline compared to 2022."

White House touts $3.49 gas, one cent cheaper than last July 4th

Last edited:
a buck seventy three less than 2 years ago.
What about 4 years ago?

Ask yourself what you were paying for gas 4 years ago.

Also ask yourself how much you were paying for a chuck roast, a loaf of bread, a pound of butter, a dozen eggs or a gallon of milk four years ago.

Last edited:
what about 4 years ago?

a buck forty more than that.

but we were in the middle of pandemic and something like 100 energy companies went out of business.

I will pay a buck forty more to not be in pandemic

This is great news! At 38.5 miles per gallon with a 10 gallon tank, and my local station's price down a penny to $3.28 per gallon, I wonder how much farther I can drive now?

Math has never been my strongest subject. But if the numbers are correct, I can drive 158 feet farther for the same price I could last year.

Thanks President Joe! :spinner:

White House touts $3.49 gas, one cent cheaper than last July 4th​

"The White House boasted a one-cent decrease in the nation's year-over-year gas prices on Thursday, the "lowest holiday price" since the previous Fourth of July.

"'July 4th gas prices expected to hit lowest level in 3 years,'" White House spokesperson Andrew Bates said in a post on X.

The projection comes from a GasBuddy estimate this week which claimed the $3.49 average cost for gas this Independence Day represents over a $1.30 decline compared to 2022."

White House touts $3.49 gas, one cent cheaper than last July 4th
President Joe does not set the global price for a barrel of oil. How effin dumb are you? Never mind. Perhaps you don`t like Capitalism my commie friend?

a buck seventy three less than 2 years ago.

The point is, why would the White House Senior Deputy Press Secretary and Deputy Assistant to the President brag about a one cent reduction in gas prices over last year's price? Was that really an accomplishment?

Do you think a Trump or any other president's administration official would say something like that and expect us to believe we're better off?

President Joe does not set the global price for a barrel of oil. How effin dumb are you? Never mind. Perhaps you don`t like Capitalism my commie friend?

Hey asshole! Did I even mention that pedo cocksucker in the OP? Is the Biden administration is such a fucking failure that they have to tell us they saved us a whole fucking penny per gallon over last year?

Is that all they have to run on?

That's pretty fucking pathetic, don't you think?

Last edited:
Hey asshole! Did I even mention that pedo cocksucker in the OP? Is the Biden administration is such a fucking failure that they have to tell us they saved us a whole fucking penny per gallon over last year?

Is that all they have to run on?

That's pretty fucking pathetic, don't you think?
I`m not running on anything and I think you should take your gay fantasies elsewhere. It`s your lifestyle and you can do what you want but we don`t need to hear about it.

The point is, why would the White House Senior Deputy Press Secretary and Deputy Assistant to the President brag about a one cent reduction in gas prices over last year's price? Was that really an accomplishment?

because they are idiots.

Do you think a Trump or any other president's administration official would say something like that and expect us to believe we're better off?

Trump bragged about 2017 being the "safest year for flying" as if anything he did had made an impact.

Some of us don't live and die with the price of a gallon of gasoline. It's not my problem that JGalt made poor choices in life and $2.00 more per fill-up fucks his budget up.
4i6Ckte.gif

I`m not running on anything and I think you should take your gay fantasies elsewhere. It`s your lifestyle and you can do what you want but we don`t need to hear about it.

Go fuck yourself, ya little faggot bitch. Who let you out of the closet?

You're going to hear about it whether you like it or not, Puta.

What about 4 years ago?

Ask yourself what you were paying for gas 4 years ago.

Also ask yourself how much you were paying for a chuck roast, a loaf of bread, a pound of butter, a dozen eggs or a gallon of milk four years ago.
We were paying five times the amount fer terlit paper in 2020 than what we payed in 2019.

Forum List

Back