Zone1 Religion is not needed if a "golden rule" is valued

The vast majority??

LOL

Can you name one who has never lied, stolen, cheated or committed a serious crime?

And what do those petty misbehaviors result in?

And FYI the Commandment you refer to about lying is actually about bearing false witness against someone. So think perjury and false testimony in court not the little lies our society runs on.

Do you really think it's a sin to tell your wife she doesn't look fat in that dress? Is it a sin to say you feel OK when you don't?

And no most people don't steal and how do you define a "serious" crime?

I don't know anyone who has murdered anyone do you? I don't know anyone who has raped anyone do you? I don't know anyone who has set off a bomb do you?

And what do those petty misbehaviors result in?

And FYI the Commandment you refer to about lying is actually about bearing false witness against someone. So think perjury and false testimony in court not the little lies our society runs on.

Do you really think it's a sin to tell your wife she doesn't look fat in that dress? Is it a sin to say you feel OK when you don't?

And no most people don't steal and how do you define a "serious" crime?

I don't know anyone who has murdered anyone do you? I don't know anyone who has raped anyone do you? I don't know anyone who has set off a bomb do you?

Proverbs Chapter 6

16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

1 Corinthians
Chapter 6​

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Genesis, duh.

In order to have laws you have to have a law maker, FYI.

Really/

I never saw the word gravity in Genesis.

Gravity is a property of large masses and you can't prove your god actually created the universe or anything in it.

The fact is we really don't know how the universe came to be and that a god did it is just another theory

Really/

I never saw the word gravity in Genesis.

Gravity is a property of large masses and you can't prove your god actually created the universe or anything in it.

The fact is we really don't know how the universe came to be and that a god did it is just another theory

That's why it's called faith, I can admit that.

But, thanks for admitting you don't know either. It's a step.

Stephen Hawking

Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why we exist, says Stephen Hawking. Photograph: Bruno Vincent/Getty Images
Stephen Hawking
Corollary:
Spontaneous destruction is the reason there is nothing rather than something, why we exist.

In reality, nature is infinitely expansive and contractive, both being *mathematically allowed. A black hole can swallow a universe and spit out five more at any moment while theoretical physicists obsess over "singularities."

* = "God"

You are bound by God's laws whether you recognize them or not.

as proven by ...

1708280061417.jpeg

christianity, all three desert religions and their uninterrupted histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent - to the present day.

the reason for the repudiation of judaism in the 1st century their false commandments and the christian bible written by the crucifiers.

abandoned by the desert - liberation theology, self determination set by the heavens for remission to the everlasting from the time of a&e and the beginning of humanities quest and affirmation for their future.

as proven by ...

View attachment 904373

christianity, all three desert religions and their uninterrupted histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent - to the present day.

the reason for the repudiation of judaism in the 1st century their false commandments and the christian bible written by the crucifiers.

abandoned by the desert - liberation theology, self determination set by the heavens for remission to the everlasting from the time of a&e and the beginning of humanities quest and affirmation for their future.

:whatsign:

Spontaneous destruction is the reason there is nothing rather than something, why we exist.
Our universe should have been only filled with radiation but through the creative act of God is filled with radiation, matter/energy and beings that know and create.

Forum List

Back