Zone1 Religion is not needed if a "golden rule" is valued

There you go again telling people what they "should" do.

Just because you like what one guy says in no reason for me to read it. In fact it's more likely a reason not to.
This tells them what they should do. I just verbalized it.

1708087593958.png

So what?

I am more than capable of determining what is logical on my own I don't need other people to tell me what to do.
Then please do state your logic because when I asked you for your evidence or logic, you couldn't.

Then please do state your logic because when I asked you for your evidence or logic, you couldn't.

Why do I have to honor all your requests?

How many times have I asked you to quote a post and you have refused to do so?

Maybe you should back up what you believe with evidence and/or logic.

Why?

I don't need anyone else to tell me what to believe. Just because you need other people's opinions doesn;t mean I do. I don't need you validation.

Why do I have to honor all your requests?

How many times have I asked you to quote a post and you have refused to do so?
You don't and haven't. You posted your opinion. I asked for why you believed it and you provided nothing.

Why?

I don't need anyone else to tell me what to believe. Just because you need other people's opinions doesn;t mean I do. I don't need you validation.
Great. Have opinions that aren't supported by evidence or logic. I couldn't care less. But don't expect me to accept your unsubstantiated opinions as fact or having any merit whatsoever.

You don't and haven't. You posted your opinion. I asked for why you believed it and you provided nothing.

And why do I have to prove it with the opinions of other people?

I don't have to prove anything to you.

Great. Have opinions that aren't supported by evidence or logic. I couldn't care less. But don't expect me to accept your unsubstantiated opinions as fact or having any merit whatsoever.

I have no obligation to provide you with evidence of anything I believe. I have no obligation to walk you through my thought process.

If I actually thought you had in interest in any of those things I would but I don't think you do.

I have no obligation to provide you with evidence of anything I believe. I have no obligation to walk you through my thought process.

If I actually thought you had in interest in any of those things I would but I don't think you do.
Again... Have opinions that aren't supported by evidence or logic. I couldn't care less. But don't expect me to accept your unsubstantiated opinions as fact or having any merit whatsoever.

Forum List

Back