Zone1 Religion is not needed if a "golden rule" is valued

The US tried that and now they mutilate the genitals of children, chase Jews into attics during Left wing protests of the Zionist state, tell people they no longer know what a woman is, and that men can have babies.

Yea, that did not work so well.
Obviously, not much empathy/fairness/respect was exercised. Religion did not help!
Educational systems need to be deployed with emphasis on science & critical thinking, as well as "ethics" (my golden rule).

Vedic "science"? How specific were they? Incarnation too?

VERY specific. There is one chapter in their Srimad Bhagavatam called "Calculation of Time From The Atom." Mind you, this stuff goes back to about 5,000 years ago!

It actually did.

You see, Jesus was sent here to spread the word of God (his father).

Jesus's message originated with God who is the creator of all things.
No it really didn't

It was paraphrased by Jesus, allegedly anyway , but since Jesus was illiterate and never wrote anything down himself we'll never really know will we?

Your "evidence" is circular if you don't define "creation" specifically.
Does the hen that lays an egg create life, or does the egg create a chicken?
Creation begins with the creation of space and time and encompasses everything which has unfolded since (i.e. the evolution of space and time).

I realize you are incapable of doing anything thinking for yourself

Google is free use it.
Until you either provide your evidence for your belief or your logic for your belief, your beliefs are just your unsubstantiated opinion.

Until you either provide your evidence for your belief or your logic for your belief, your beliefs are just your unsubstantiated opinion.

IDGAF what you think.

You have not proven anything you spout here

No, they should read about his evidence and logic for his belief, and then argue against that if they disagree.

There you go again telling people what they "should" do.

Just because you like what one guy says in no reason for me to read it. In fact it's more likely a reason not to.

I really don't care what this guy believes. We all create our own realities and are more than capable of being our own authorities on what we experience.

Forum List

Back