Zone1 Religion is not needed if a "golden rule" is valued

Again... Have opinions that aren't supported by evidence or logic. I couldn't care less. But don't expect me to accept your unsubstantiated opinions as fact or having any merit whatsoever.

I have support for my thoughts. I am under no obligation to share them with you or anyone else.

No it really didn't

It was paraphrased by Jesus, allegedly anyway , but since Jesus was illiterate and never wrote anything down himself we'll never really know will we?

Jesus was sent by the creator of the universe to spread his message.

No one pre-dates the creator.

There were many witnesses.

Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true.

did a single one of them during that time chisel a statue of their resemblance - an etching or clay relief, mosaic ...

liberation theology, self determination is not a single individual as all those that gave their lives in the 1st century - more as a belief other than judaism and their false commandments as would be the others not mentioned by any of them - the desert religions.

did a single one of them during that time chisel a statue of their resemblance - an etching or clay relief, mosaic ...

liberation theology, self determination is not a single individual as all those that gave their lives in the 1st century - more as a belief other than judaism and their false commandments as would be the others not mentioned by any of them - the desert religions.

What?

No there really weren't. And all these so called accounts of miracles were not even written down until hundreds of years after they allegedly happened.

Why is it you want to believe people from the Iron Age who were illiterate, uneducated and superstitious about the existence of gods but you don't want to believe the earth is flat like they did? Why don't you want to believe in the "miracles" gods of other religions have allegedly performed?

You are cherry picking what you want to believe because these things make you feel good

No there really weren't. And all these so called accounts of miracles were not even written down until hundreds of years after they allegedly happened.

Why is it you want to believe people from the Iron Age who were illiterate, uneducated and superstitious about the existence of gods but you don't want to believe the earth is flat like they did? Why don't you want to believe in the "miracles" gods of other religions have allegedly performed?

You are cherry picking what you want to believe because these things make you feel good

What do you believe?

witnesses to what -

the phony 4th century religion of christianity, christian bible - or - the true 1st century paradisian events and the core repudiation of judaism jesus and those in the 1st century gave their lives for.

witnesses to what -

the phony 4th century religion of christianity, christian bible - or - the true 1st century paradisian events and the core repudiation of judaism jesus and those in the 1st century gave their lives for.
:whatsign:

What do you believe?

I believe that IF there is a god and I don't know if there is it is not the god of the bible and doesn;t really give a shit about us.

I don't think it matters if any gods exist at all or if there is an afterlife.

I believe that humans can construct their own moral codes via reason because for the most part humans are not wicked sinners who default to evil deeds but that the vast majority of humans are neutral leaning towards the "good" most of the time even though some people do some pretty bad shit.

oh, are you a christian ... time to wake up - try becoming an adult.

the romans (christians) and the jews their phony commandments are what is keeping you from the heavens their religions of servitude and denial.

I believe that humans can construct their own moral codes via reason because for the most part humans are not wicked sinners who default to evil deeds but that the vast majority of humans are neutral leaning towards the "good" most of the time even though some people do some pretty bad shit.

The vast majority??

LOL

Can you name one who has never lied, stolen, cheated or committed a serious crime?

You first.

sorry, not everyone worships the false desert religions of servitude and denial and the reason jesus and those in the first century gave their lives. the repudiation of judaism.

their false heavenly personifications the 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses, worshiped by the three desert religions ... and - presumably, dku.

the religion of antiquity as well the golden rule is all that is necessary for remission to the everlasting - to sin no more.

Forum List

Back