Religion of piss - I mean piece - I mean peace strikes again.

Islam is an evil ideology that has no place in a free society. We need to see it as such and begin to act accordingly. Moslems should be encouraged to leave Islam and find a healthy religious practice.

I suggest that in order to rectify this horrific gun control issue the Turks are having, the Democraaaaps do another sit-in protest to block the Tukish Parlaiment and therefore force them to vote so that this time, they really, really, seriously ban the guns and suicide vests that are already banned in Turkey. Cause we all know this is all about gun control and has absolutely nothing to do with Islam or Islamic terrorism.
A sit in LOL
How about a pot luck where everybody gets to sing melodies like "we shall overcome"?! That'll teach the terrorists to never ever mess with the Americans or the Turks!

Islam can be summarized in this one image.

CmFrSDuWAAEaakY.jpg

Obabble will say this has nothing to do with Islam...just some thugs who escaped his devastating attack on fallujah...where he killed all the Isis thugs........yo.
Crooked Hillary will say these are some men out for a walk and decided to blow themselves up in an airport.

Benghazi, San Bernadino, Paris, Brussels, Orlando, Istanbul.............Vote Hillary 2016!......The Let There Be Blood platform!!
That fucking bitch thinks we're going to move on from Benghazi. Fuck her and fuck the republican congress who let her get away with it. Fucking cowards!

I suggest that in order to rectify this horrific gun control issue the Turks are having, the Democraaaaps do another sit-in protest to block the Tukish Parlaiment and therefore force them to vote so that this time, they really, really, seriously ban the guns and suicide vests that are already banned in Turkey. Cause we all know this is all about gun control and has absolutely nothing to do with Islam or Islamic terrorism.
A sit in LOL
How about a pot luck where everybody gets to sing melodies like "we shall overcome"?! That'll teach the terrorists to never ever mess with the Americans or the Turks!
Maybe Moohammed will join the Democrats on their next sit in.

A sit in LOL

Pot Luck?

I understand ISIS has started their own cooking school.

Obabble will say this has nothing to do with Islam...just some thugs who escaped his devastating attack on fallujah...where he killed all the Isis thugs........yo.
Crooked Hillary will say these are some men out for a walk and decided to blow themselves up in an airport.
It was that video that must have pissed off those Muslims to do what they did. We have to get the guy who made that video.

It was that video that must have pissed off those Muslims to do what they did. We have to get the guy who made that video.
Interesting that no one has ever interviewed that asshole....I wonder why.....

Benghazi, San Bernadino, Paris, Brussels, Orlando, Istanbul.............Vote Hillary 2016!......The Let There Be Blood platform!!
That fucking bitch thinks we're going to move on from Benghazi. Fuck her and fuck the republican congress who let her get away with it. Fucking cowards!
In reality both crooked Hillary and president Hussien should be behind bars for their shameless treasonous lying to the American people about Ben Ghazi. But what can we expect from a media who promoted the White House talking points of the Orlando terror attack being a gun control control issue?

I heard he was arrested and did some jail time. I'm sure he won't be making his identity known any time soon.

I heard he was arrested and did some jail time. I'm sure he won't be making his identity known any time soon.
I'm no authority...but I think his identity and location are well known. He was probably paid a large sum by The Foundation not to speak about what he knows.

Oh look! It must be Ramadan, a time for worship and reflection in the Islamic religion, where Muslims go out of their way to prove exactly how peaceful and tolerant Islam truly is.

That's why we have yet another terrorist attack, this time in Istanbul, where totally innocent people in an airport have been slaughtered for absolutely no reason.

But we keep forgetting that according to president Hussien and the Democraps, this horrific attack in Turkey happened because of the evil NRA and the need for congress to pass proper gun control legislation, right? And let's not forget that as president Hussien and crooked Hillary keep reminding us, we are winning the war on terror, and Al Queda is on the run, and ISIS is just a JV terrorist team. :rofl:

I like the way some Hindu's dealt with these members of the Religion of Peace who were transporting cows to slaughter.

This is the Gau Raksha Dal, a cow protection group, as people know, cows are sacred to the Hindu's. Anyhow, they force the two members of the Religion of Peace to eat cow crap and drink cow urine.

Viva Gau Raksha Dal and Viva BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party)

I'm no authority...but I think his identity and location are well known. He was probably paid a large sum by The Foundation not to speak about what he knows.
Maybe. Who knows. But one thing for sure, there's millions of Muslim Neanderthals out there that would want his head on a slab. If he's smart he'll change his identity.

Oh look! It must be Ramadan, a time for worship and reflection in the Islamic religion, where Muslims go out of their way to prove exactly how peaceful and tolerant Islam truly is.

That's why we have yet another terrorist attack, this time in Istanbul, where totally innocent people in an airport have been slaughtered for absolutely no reason.

But we keep forgetting that according to president Hussien and the Democraps, this horrific attack in Turkey happened because of the evil NRA and the need for congress to pass proper gun control legislation, right? And let's not forget that as president Hussien and crooked Hillary keep reminding us, we are winning the war on terror, and Al Queda is on the run, and ISIS is just a JV terrorist team. :rofl:

I like the way some Hindu's dealt with these members of the Religion of Peace who were transporting cows to slaughter.

This is the Gau Raksha Dal, a cow protection group, as people know, cows are sacred to the Hindu's. Anyhow, they force the two members of the Religion of Peace to eat cow crap and drink cow urine.

Viva Gau Raksha Dal and Viva BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party)

Looks like they're enjoying it. Heard they went back and asked for seconds. :lmao:

Forum List

Back