Remain in Mexico

The US is the only industrialized country in the world that allows a million foreigners to become citizens every single year. This is on top of the work permits, Visa's and so on. No other country in the world does this but us.

I guess for leftists, it's not good enough to be the most generous country in the entire world when it comes to immigration. We should do even better.

Is there any other country that so many foreigners want to get into?

Plan Mexico has agreed to would keep asylum seekers in Mexico while their applications for asylum are adjudicated.
Ridiculous bigotry.

There's no reason why asylum seekers shouldn't be allowed to await processing in the United States, pursuant to imigration law.

Only hateful rightwing bigots would support such nonsense.
Of course there is a reason, moron, because they will be set lose and then never appear for their hearings. On the other hand, If they don't want to appear while waiting in Mexico, there will be no negative impact to the United States.

Apparently you believe an invasion by millions of "asylum seekers" is nothing negative for us.

The American taxpayer has become an 'all day sucker', myself included, thanks to a do nothing Congress that fails to tackle the Immigration problem, while they self-serve to enrich themselves.
Ropes and lampposts are a final solution.

The US is the only industrialized country in the world that allows a million foreigners to become citizens every single year. This is on top of the work permits, Visa's and so on. No other country in the world does this but us.

I guess for leftists, it's not good enough to be the most generous country in the entire world when it comes to immigration. We should do even better.

Yes, I think Europe is very attractive for many foreigners. But no country in Europe is more generous than we are. I don't know for sure, but I doubt any country has as many illegals than the US either.

Yes, I think Europe is very attractive for many foreigners. But no country in Europe is more generous than we are. I don't know for sure, but I doubt any country has as many illegals than the US either.

No country has the number of ignorant fools on the inside begging to be overrun by thirdworld filth like we have.

It would not cost much to fly them all from Tijuana to Toronto.

One Gofundme effort and ..poof...they are all Canadian.

Funny you should say that. We have a few Canadian members here on the left who heavily criticizes us on the right for our stance on immigration. They don't have much to say when I suggest just what you said.
They are too busy dealing with the Hollywood leftists that applied for asylum when Trump was elected.
So far they are still in limbo awaiting processing.

Plan Mexico has agreed to would keep asylum seekers in Mexico while their applications for asylum are adjudicated.
Ridiculous bigotry.

There's no reason why asylum seekers shouldn't be allowed to await processing in the United States, pursuant to imigration law.

Yes we must keep the D Party alive.

Ridiculous bigotry.

Of course there is a reason, moron, because they will be set lose and then never appear for their hearings. On the other hand, If they don't want to appear while waiting in Mexico, there will be no negative impact to the United States.

Apparently you believe an invasion by millions of "asylum seekers" is nothing negative for us.
He believes whatever the Ruling Class tells him to believe.

The American taxpayer has become an 'all day sucker', myself included, thanks to a do nothing Congress that fails to tackle the Immigration problem, while they self-serve to enrich themselves.

Illegal immigrants enrich most Democrat-ran cities. With more illegals, they can get more money from the government for programs, and more votes for Democrats, as well.

--------------------------------- only problem there will be that the Congress and politicians will have already imported their foreign army of supporters and 'fifth column' BKidd .

Cool...so according to the data 2.3 in 100 from Mehico will qualify while all from Central and South America should immediately be disqualified as they could have and should have applied for asylum in Mehico. Meanwhile good Americans foot the bill while the piece of shits among us applaud the filthy cockroaches for fucking over good Americans once again....FUCKING COOL!
------------------------------ my main concern is if the TRUMP can be trusted to be hardcore . These asylum seekers its a scam .

Ridiculous bigotry.

shut the fuck up jones....

Cool...so according to the data 2.3 in 100 from Mehico will qualify while all from Central and South America should immediately be disqualified as they could have and should have applied for asylum in Mehico. Meanwhile good Americans foot the bill while the piece of shits among us applaud the filthy cockroaches for fucking over good Americans once again....FUCKING COOL!
------------------------------ my main concern is if the TRUMP can be trusted to be hardcore . These asylum seekers its a scam .

Trust me, I share the same concern. Not long ago I was prepared to muthafuck him up and down over the DACA issue.

Deal with Mexico would make asylum seekers wait outside U.S. border: Mexican officials

good. we know historically they come in, don't show up to court and just game the system for as long as they can. these "catch me if you can" games need to end. if you want to come to america, we have a process, follow it and i support that completely. play games, we play them back.

That was the Dem scheme to get around our immigration laws, and why they have sued Trump in court when he tried to put a stop to it.

Deal with Mexico would make asylum seekers wait outside U.S. border: Mexican officials

good. we know historically they come in, don't show up to court and just game the system for as long as they can. these "catch me if you can" games need to end. if you want to come to america, we have a process, follow it and i support that completely. play games, we play them back.

That's only part of the problem. The other part is while they are hiding, they pop out babies who are entitled to our welfare programs because technically they are still American citizens. Those hospitals in sanctuary cities don't report those parents to ICE, so like our leaches, the more kids they have, the better for them.

That's only part of the problem. The other part is while they are hiding, they pop out babies who are entitled to our welfare programs because technically they are still American citizens. Those hospitals in sanctuary cities don't report those parents to ICE, so like our leaches, the more kids they have, the better for them.

And then Dem's say awe look at the poor anchor babies we can't deport their parents.

FACT: Democrats cannot muster the support of the American people to change our immigration laws so they invent schemes to get around the laws.

Forum List

Back