Remember, Gorsuch believes Corps. are "people" and religiosity is a "right"

Remember that Liberals believe children can be killed for the sake of convenience, you don't have the right to keep and bear arms and that more government control of your life is a good thing.
Liberals and Centrists and responsible Rightists believe nothing of the sorts.

But the Alt Right believes that Trump should kill children in seal raids in the ME.

I believe the defeat of St Hillary the Inevitable has stressed Progressives past their breaking point

Please cite direct evidence that this man believes "corps are people". Be specific now.

Regarding religion, are you suggesting having a strong religious feeling or belief is NOT a right? You saying government should be able to restrict someone's religious belief...just because? What the fuck are you saying?

He is not saying that, he is IMPLYING that.

Lefties never say that clearly, because it reveals the truth, ie that they are little want a be Stalins.

But they love to smear good people with vague bullshit, instead of engaging on honest or serious debate.

As the Dixie Chicks sang, I'm not ready to play nice,.......

Filibuster is the voice of the senate minority. USE IT !!!
...and then it gets nuked. Thanks Dirty Harry!

But yes, corporations are made up of people and as such have rights. Just like you. And religion is a protected right as well. Sorry!

....as in 'being able to hold a strong religious belief is a Right'? And you oppose that? What part of 'Freedom of Religion and the practice thereof' do you not understand or agree with, comrade?

English is a tough language for morons like you........Freedom of religion does NOT mean the application of religious values in court decisions.
Give us an example.

[Q

What a bunch of far right loony babbling: liberal moms believe they can kill children for convenience? You are a boob.

Don't like the size of our debt ridden government. Herr Trump is going to make it even bigger with a huge infrastructure bill and an upgraded military.

Confused Moon Bat with typical Moon Bat denial.

All filthy ass Liberals believe in abortion on demand for the sake of convenience. The Feminazis have beat that into the Liberal mindset ever since the 1960s.

I didn't vote for Trump because (although he is better than any asshole Democrat) he is a big government Liberal so you are barking up the wrong tree there Sport but you did vote for that big government piece of shit Crooked Hillary so you deflection is wasted on me.

Uh-huh and McConnell is already making noises about how he'll deal with that .....

Nuclear-Explosion-001.jpg

"Reid Rule", learn it Democrats, live it Democrats, regret the fuck out of it Democrats.

McConnell is such a nice honest christian man, we need more like him in office..

:alcoholic:

[Q

What a bunch of far right loony babbling: liberal moms believe they can kill children for convenience? You are a boob.

Don't like the size of our debt ridden government. Herr Trump is going to make it even bigger with a huge infrastructure bill and an upgraded military.

Confused Moon Bat with typical Moon Bat denial.

All filthy ass Liberals believe in abortion on demand for the sake of convenience. The Feminazis have beat that into the Liberal mindset ever since the 1960s.

I didn't vote for Trump because (although he is better than any asshole Democrat) he is a big government Liberal so you are barking up the wrong tree there Sport but you did vote for that big government piece of shit Crooked Hillary so you deflection is wasted on me.
I voted for McMullin, goober, and your statement above is simply lunacy: not all liberals "believe in abortion on demand" and more than all conservatives believe "no abortion no how." Grow up and talk sensibly.

No, corporations are persons just like you are a "person" and you have a corporate fiction that is your all caps name. That is life under the Universal Commercial Code.

It must be - Obama instituted Travel Bans 5 times during his Presidency and the last 6 Presidents did so.

Previous bans were prompted by a direct terror threat from a specific group. Trump's BLANKET ban was prompted by his ego and to satisfy the power lust of his acolytes.

The ban is for certain countries that sponsor terrorism.

Since 15 of the 19 bastard terrorists on 9-11 were Saudis, would you then (or should you then) SURELY ban Saudis from entering this country?...Or are Muslim countries where Trump has business interests be exempt?

The ban is for certain countries that sponsor terrorism.

Since 15 of the 19 bastard terrorists on 9-11 were Saudis, would you then (or should you then) SURELY ban Saudis from entering this country?...Or are Muslim countries where Trump has business interests be exempt?
Why did obama exempt those countries when he made the list that Trump is using?

Yeah, right there in Article I Section 8 where Congress is vested with sole authority for uniform laws of naturalization and using said Constitutional Authority empowered the Executive Branch to implement such "temporary bans" at the Presidents discretion via duly enacted legislation.

Does that bolded part above give you ANY pause....or are you still drinking that kool-aid euphoria?

It must be - Obama instituted Travel Bans 5 times during his Presidency and the last 6 Presidents did so.

Previous bans were prompted by a direct terror threat from a specific group. Trump's BLANKET ban was prompted by his ego and to satisfy the power lust of his acolytes.

There was no blanket ban. There was no ban. There was seven countries that lacked the ability to vet travelers. Those from the identified countries were temporarily delayed until they could be identified.

....as in 'being able to hold a strong religious belief is a Right'? And you oppose that? What part of 'Freedom of Religion and the practice thereof' do you not understand or agree with, comrade?

English is a tough language for morons like you........Freedom of religion does NOT mean the application of religious values in court decisions.

Freedom of religion does not mean "freedom FROM religion".

Fucking moron....

Corporations are 'Persons' not 'people'

You really are stupid

Please cite direct evidence that this man believes "corps are people". Be specific now.

Regarding religion, are you suggesting having a strong religious feeling or belief is NOT a right? You saying government should be able to restrict someone's religious belief...just because? What the fuck are you saying?

On the first point, do you believe that Gorsuch fully back the Citizen United decision...THAT horrible decision basically states that Corporations ARE just like individuals...

Gorsuch would also overturn Roe v. Wade and set back women's rights by 4 decades.

A Justice best NOT judge by religious tenets....otherwise were are ALL royally fucked.

Why did obama exempt those countries when he made the list that Trump is using?

Because Obama had SPECIFIC intel that some countries were exporting terrorists among refugees...Trump has NO such intelligence.

Yeah, right there in Article I Section 8 where Congress is vested with sole authority for uniform laws of naturalization and using said Constitutional Authority empowered the Executive Branch to implement such "temporary bans" at the Presidents discretion via duly enacted legislation.

Does that bolded part above give you ANY pause....or are you still drinking that kool-aid euphoria?
Ummm.. yeah.. given the fact that I'm a minarchist libertarian, take a wild guess regarding my opinion of the Legislative Branch ceding vast swaths of Constitutional Authority to the Executive Branch.

I know you hyper-partisan drones have a very limited capacity for reason but one would think it would be obvious even to you drooling morons that someone pointing out the facts of the status quo to you isn't synonymous with advocating the status quo. :rolleyes:

Freedom of religion does not mean "freedom FROM religion".

yeah, write that on some Chinese fortune cookie. The Constitution has amply spoken against mixing religious beliefs in governance.

Forum List

Back