Remember, Gorsuch believes Corps. are "people" and religiosity is a "right"

This all looks WAY too personal and it may take awhile to clean and DEPORT folks..

As the Dixie Chicks sang, I'm not ready to play nice,.......

Filibuster is the voice of the senate minority. USE IT !!!

Corporations are groups of people....who do not lose their right to petition a government simply because they come together in a business setting.....and if you bothered to read the 1st Amendment, which you still won't understand......freedom of religion is a right..

They do not have ADDITIONAL free speech rights due to their coming together in a business setting.

22 posts deleted. FOUR warnings issued. If you got a post deletion on THIS clean-up -- next time you get deported from the thread. Or just sent to Exile Island...

Don't forget the topic IN EVERY POST. If you do --- it's illegal in this forum..

I am not so sure that Gorsuch's position on religiosity to the point of allowing prayer in public schools.

.freedom of religion is a right..

.....except if you're Muslim and want to immigrate to the U.S. under Trump's regime?

Why do you assholes "think" that I'm disputing "freedom of religion"?

What I AM disputing is the religiosity of judicial decisions.........That smacks of the Salem trials

.....except if you're Muslim and want to immigrate to the U.S. under Trump's regime?

What I AM disputing is the religiosity of judicial decisions.........That smacks of the Salem trials

Moron....how is being a muslim a problem? Considering there are 7 countries under the 90 day, Temporary freeze while they fix the vetting system.....and if you are from the other 43 muslim countries you aren't even covered under that 90 temporary freeze........so how stupid are you? Really stupid...or really,really stupid?

Corporations are groups of people....who do not lose their right to petition a government simply because they come together in a business setting.....and if you bothered to read the 1st Amendment, which you still won't understand......freedom of religion is a right..

They do not have ADDITIONAL free speech rights due to their coming together in a business setting.

It isn't additional rights moron, they just can't be penalized because they are a corporaton...

It isn't additional rights moron, they just can't be penalized because they are a corporaton...

They don't have additional rights. They are free to practice their religion. Period.

Moron....how is being a muslim a problem? Considering there are 7 countries under the 90 day, Temporary freeze while they fix the vetting system.....and if you are from the other 43 muslim countries you aren't even covered under that 90 temporary freeze........so how stupid are you? Really stupid...or really,really stupid?

If it's not a muslim ban, why does it provide special consideration for religious minorities?

Moreover, why did Trump/Spicer, et al refer to it as a "muslim ban"?

LMAO, you can't weasel out of this, sorry. Your prez is a bigot.

If it's not a muslim ban, why does it provide special consideration for religious minorities?

Moreover, why did Trump/Spicer, et al refer to it as a "muslim ban"?

LMAO, you can't weasel out of this, sorry. Your prez is a bigot.

*sigh* Because it wants to be clear that those who are being oppressed should be allowed the same opportunities as we traditionally offer people in that situation.

Forum List

Back