Remember: The Center-Right Won the Popular Vote for President in 2016

/----/ Can't refute what he said, eh Spanky?
View attachment 170231

I did. The center/left won by 6 million votes. Refute THAT fucktard.
/----/ Easy - the Center/Right won by more.

Clinton plus Johnson plus Stein got FAR more votes than Trump and those other whoevers.
/----/ View attachment 170237

View attachment 170231

Clinton plus Johnson plus Stein got FAR more votes than Trump and those other whoevers.

Even thought she won the Pop vote in 2016 she lost by less than 80,000 votes in MI, WI and PA. Also lost via Russia, I call that a win.
/------/ "Also lost via Russia," Libs now claim Trump never wanted to win. Then why would he collude with Russia to beat Hildabeast?

If you add up all the votes for president in the 2016 election, including votes for third-party presidential candidates, the center-right won the popular vote, and won it rather handily, not the left:

Trump -- 62,983,000
Johnson -- 4,500,000
McMullin -- 700,000
Castle -- 172,000
TOTAL -- 68,355,000

Clinton -- 65,853,000
Stein -- 469,000
TOTAL -- 66,322,000

This means that the center-right vote topped the center-left vote by more than 2 million votes: 68,355,000 to 66,322,000. That is encouraging.

One reason that Hillary lost in 2016 is that she got slightly fewer votes than Obama got in 2012: she received 65,853,000 vs. 65,915,000 for Obama. Trump, on the other hand, got over 2 million more votes than Romney got in 2012: he received 62,984,000 vs. 60,933,000 for Romney.

Moreover, not only did Trump beat Hillary in states won 30-20, but Trump buried Hillary in counties won: He won over 3,000 counties, while she won fewer than 200. Think about that: the county is the most basic political unit. Yet, Hillary won a majority of the vote in fewer than 200 counties out of over 3,200 counties.

I disagree with your assessment that Johnson is "center-right".

Johnson disagrees with Trump on almost every one of Trump's most prominent positions:

1. Johnson is a free trader - Trump is protectionist and made that a cornerstone of his campaign

2. Johnson opposes the Wall - Trump made building the wall another cornerstone of this campaign; Johnson also opposes Trump on almost every other immigration related issue.

3. Johnson is pro-choice - Trump is anti-choice.
View attachment 170231

lol I reduced another one to childish trolling. Another notch on my USMB Belt of Destruction! lolol
/-----/ Nahhh just rubbing it in. BTW you're incorrect that Johnson's libertarian party is left of center.
1234.png

If you add up all the votes for president in the 2016 election, including votes for third-party presidential candidates, the center-right won the popular vote, and won it rather handily, not the left:

Trump -- 62,983,000
Johnson -- 4,500,000
McMullin -- 700,000
Castle -- 172,000
TOTAL -- 68,355,000

Clinton -- 65,853,000
Stein -- 469,000
TOTAL -- 66,322,000

This means that the center-right vote topped the center-left vote by more than 2 million votes: 68,355,000 to 66,322,000. That is encouraging.

One reason that Hillary lost in 2016 is that she got slightly fewer votes than Obama got in 2012: she received 65,853,000 vs. 65,915,000 for Obama. Trump, on the other hand, got over 2 million more votes than Romney got in 2012: he received 62,984,000 vs. 60,933,000 for Romney.

Moreover, not only did Trump beat Hillary in states won 30-20, but Trump buried Hillary in counties won: He won over 3,000 counties, while she won fewer than 200. Think about that: the county is the most basic political unit. Yet, Hillary won a majority of the vote in fewer than 200 counties out of over 3,200 counties.

I disagree with your assessment that Johnson is "center-right".

Johnson disagrees with Trump on almost every one of Trump's most prominent positions:

1. Johnson is a free trader - Trump is protectionist and made that a cornerstone of his campaign

2. Johnson opposes the Wall - Trump made building the wall another cornerstone of this campaign; Johnson also opposes Trump on almost every other immigration related issue.

3. Johnson is pro-choice - Trump is anti-choice.

lol I reduced another one to childish trolling. Another notch on my USMB Belt of Destruction! lolol
/-----/ Nahhh just rubbing it in. BTW you're incorrect that Johnson's libertarian party is left of center.
View attachment 170275

Gary Johnson on the issues

s080_080.gif

Gary Johnson on the Issues

Libertarians are lefties now?

My scorecard just keeps gettin' messier.

We fall underneath neither the left or the right by today's standards. I think the best way to describe us is fiscally "right" and socially "left".

and how come the leftist networks never even predicted that Trump could win in November by at least 5 million votes? they were way off,,,Trump actually won by at least 7 or 8 Million "Legal American" votes :thewave:

funniest thread of the year so far.

Another one of your juvenile responses to cold, hard facts. Go ask your parents to Google the election results for you so you can confirm these facts for yourself--that is, the next time they let you use their computer.

and as we all know, you remove the illegal/fruad votes coming from Cally/NY/Virginia, Trump wins by 7 to 8 Million votes

Your trolling is getting boring. Get some new material.
Are you a victim of dementia?
How many times do I have to explain how voting fraud is easy in a Democratic district?
Right.who is actually counting and handling the ballots
and as we all know, you remove the illegal/fruad votes coming from Cally/NY/Virginia, Trump wins by 7 to 8 Million votes

How many times do I have to explain how voting fraud is easy in a Democratic district?
Right.and does anyone know who is actually counting and handling all of those ballots all over los Angeles? Are they all Latino democrats?

If you think HRC needed fraudulent votes to win California, you're dumber than I thought you were, and you were NOT doing that well to begin with.

Another one of your juvenile responses to cold, hard facts. Go ask your parents to Google the election results for you so you can confirm these facts for yourself--that is, the next time they let you use their computer.

I gave you cold hard facts.

I'll give you another. In the 2016 elections for the Senate, the Democratic candidates got 11,000,000 more votes than the Republicans did.

Put that in your center/right pipe and smoke it.

View attachment 170231

Uhhhhhh, Johnson is clearly center-right. He is far to the right of Hillary on most issues, especially fiscal issues, deregulation, federalism, taxes, and spending.

And this is not counting the 600K-3M illegals who voted in the 2016 election. Recall that a 2015 Old Dominion/George Mason University study reported that 13% of the illegals they interviewed admitted they had voted in a recent election. A safe, reasonable assumption would be that, at the bare minimum, half of the illegals who voted would not admit they had voted. Let's just assume that only another 7% of illegals voted but did not admit it. What's 20% of 6 million adult illegals? 1.2 million. These are probably very low figures.

I see NYnuttybineer is assumning that Johnson voters would have voted for Hillary if Johnson had not run. Nutty. Nutty. Nutty. Johnson is strongly conservative on regulation, gun control, taxes, privatization, federalism, government spending, unions, right to work, etc., etc. I have several friends who voted for Johnson, and not one of them would have dreamed of voting for Hillary. They said that if Johnson weren't running they'd either vote for Trump, McMullin, or not vote.

And this is not counting the 600K-3M illegals who voted in the 2016 election. Recall that a 2015 Old Dominion/George Mason University study reported that 13% of the illegals they interviewed admitted they had voted in a recent election. A safe, reasonable assumption would be that, at the bare minimum, half of the illegals who voted would not admit they had voted. Let's just assume that only another 7% of illegals voted but did not admit it. What's 20% of 6 million adult illegals? 1.2 million. These are probably very low figures.

I see NYnuttybineer is assumning that Johnson voters would have voted for Hillary if Johnson had not run. Nutty. Nutty. Nutty. Johnson is strongly conservative on regulation, gun control, taxes, privatization, federalism, government spending, unions, right to work, etc., etc. I have several friends who voted for Johnson, and not one of them would have dreamed of voting for Hillary. They said that if Johnson weren't running they'd either vote for Trump, McMullin, or not vote.

No way a true libertarian could have ever voted for Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you think HRC needed fraudulent votes to win California, you're dumber than I thought you were, and you were NOT doing that well to begin with.
I'm so hurt by your witlessness.
I don't think HRC needed millions of fraudulent votes to win.
I think fraudulent votes shouldn't be a fact of reality considering today's technology.
But I know that in your opinion there's no such thing as an Illegal.

Trump -- 62,983,000
Johnson -- 4,500,000
McMullin -- 700,000
Castle -- 172,000
TOTAL -- 68,355,000

Clinton -- 65,853,000
Stein -- 469,000
TOTAL -- 66,322,000

This silver lining of all this is that - maybe, just maybe - Democrats will get over their infatuation with democracy.

I'm so hurt by your witlessness.
I don't think HRC needed millions of fraudulent votes to win.
I think fraudulent votes shouldn't be a fact of reality considering today's technology.
But I know that in your opinion there's no such thing as an Illegal.

Don't lie about what I believe. It's unbecoming.

Forum List

Back