Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

No firearms and people who looked like they escaped from a cosplay convention. It was a riot just like the 100's of riots across the country that burned shit to the ground.
He didn't say firearms, he said election you clown.

Democracy does not change with an investigation into fraud. It gets stronger.
Your investigation is one small piece of a larger effort that your treasonous Kind are spewing into our country. Spreading lies, an insurrection on our capital, attacking the Sam story of our voting systems. There have been investigations, and audits and court cases… NOTHING. Congress doesn’t investigate they put on public specticals to fund raise. There is no legit reason to appease you crazies. The work has been done. You’re bullshit is debunked

I don't know what was the intent of those idiots in that video, but I agree it was no insurrection. They served President Trump and the MAGA/Patriot cause miserably if they were even sympathetic to the Patriot cause in the first place. But dangerous and/or violent? No.

An intended insurrection would have involved hundreds/thousands of armed Patriots intent on inflicting physical harm if necessary and they all would have entered the Capitol illegally instead of most who went in that day peacefully walking in with the Capitol police holding the doors open for them. The vast majority never entered the Capitol at all.

Yes there were some intent on instigating a riot that day and I have no confidence that there was a single Trump supporter/MAGA/Patriot among those but will allow for that possibility. The huge majority were exercising their constitutional right, with a legal permit I might add, to peacefully assemble and petition their government for a redress of grievances.
900 have been arrested, 500 plead guilty, and it's expected that 3000 will be arrested when its all over. Let us know when you can engage this debate with a functioning brain.

Your investigation is one small piece of a larger effort that your treasonous Kind are spewing into our country. Spreading lies, an insurrection on our capital, attacking the Sam story of our voting systems. There have been investigations, and audits and court cases… NOTHING. Congress doesn’t investigate they put on public specticals to fund raise. There is no legit reason to appease you crazies. The work has been done. You’re bullshit is debunked
None of those investigations or audits had happened by that time. All the evidence was being withheld at the time. Tied up in court. So, do not give me that bullshit. .Congress should have investigated. Any informed person knew every swing state had problems.

He didn't say firearms, he said election you clown.
An unarmed "insurrection" against armed officers ? You loons also blame the Commander-in Chief of the most powerful military in history. You morons don't seem to realize how fucking stupid your claims are. It was a riot that's it.

None of those investigations or audits had happened by that time. All the evidence was being withheld at the time. Tied up in court. So, do not give me that bullshit. .Congress should have investigated. Any informed person knew every swing state had problems.
There was no evidence you tard. Just lame excuses and false claims that Trumps “lawyers” are not getting busted for making

Not at all. It’s simple English definition and evens that happened on video. Name one thing that did not happen in the definition of sedition and I’ll show you where it happened
Wait a minute. Now you’re claiming sedition. Meaning you admit there was no insurrection. You can’t show anything, because you’ll just change your story again.

No, protests don’t involve violent revolt against the government. Insurrections do. You need to consult a dictionary and change your tag line
There was no revolt, you brain dead leftard.

Someone stole a beer. A laptop went missing, and there was some broken glass

Tell that lie to the Capitol police. You're a pos liar.
Hey asshole, they weren’t trying to remove Trump (who was still President). Thus no revolt and no insurrection. You and your little fan Slade are proven asshole liars. Again.

Those black men were just protecting the integrity of the vote.

Only difference was they had nightsticks instead of AR 15s
How were they protecting the integrity of the vote if their intent was aimed at people that had not yet voted vs. guys with AR15’s standing over ballots already cast? The only people to truly feel threatened by guys with AR15s standing guard over ballots already cast are people intent on tampering with the ballots. Who else could be threatened vs people walking into a polling place to vote and having to get past a Black Panther with a night stick?

Wait a minute. Now you’re claiming sedition. Meaning you admit there was no insurrection. You can’t show anything, because you’ll just change your story again.
Same thing and yes people were actually charged with seditious conspiracy. Facts

Forum List

Back