Remember this?

Obama to Putin: I'll Surrender America After Re-election - Breitbart

Remember when the Right hated Putin and hated Obama for not hating Putin?

Funny how things have changed isn't it?
Barry is the one who fucked the country up… Fact

Here's a fact, goober - the country was losing over 700,000 jobs per month when Bush left office in Jan 2009. That's not a "fuck up" in your unremarkable mind? You obviously don't give a shit about facts.

Have I ever told you that you are a shameless mother fucking Repug piece of shit? Fucking clown.

your job loss claim is a lie, just like the current unemployment numbers are a lie. Obama was a massive failure. History will record it as such.

Here's a fact, goober - the country was losing over 700,000 jobs per month when Bush left office in Jan 2009. That's not a "fuck up" in your unremarkable mind? You obviously don't give a shit about facts.

Have I ever told you that you are a shameless mother fucking Repug piece of shit? Fucking clown.

your job loss claim is a lie, just like the current unemployment numbers are a lie. Obama was a massive failure. History will record it as such.

741,000 jobs were lost in January of 2009.

681,000 jobs were lost in December 2008.

Happy now?

Happy now?

Oh yeah, the "great recession or 2008" forgot about that major piece of made up history. Bush also caused Katrina to kill black people in New Orleans, right?

Let it go lefties. You are starting to look like a pathetic broken record. Trump won the election and there ain't a freaking thing you can do to resurrect the queen of enablers and her pervert husband.

Happy now?

Oh yeah, the "great recession or 2008" forgot about that major piece of made up history. Bush also caused Katrina to kill black people in New Orleans, right?

So you admit you were lying AGAIN?

Goddam, I think you've earned another thread in the flame zone.

Let it go lefties. You are starting to look like a pathetic broken record. Trump won the election and there ain't a freaking thing you can do to resurrect the queen of enablers and her pervert husband.

So you think Trump should be immune to all criticism for 4 years?

WTF is wrong with you?

These 'facts' from the guy who still insists that Trump won the popular vote.

Amazin'.

Amazin'.
Conservative Republican: 45.95%
Conservative Libertarian: 3.28%
Conservative Independent (McMullin): 0.53%
Conservative Constitution: 0.15%

Conservative Total: 49.91%

Liberal Democrat: 48.04%
Liberal Green: 1.06%

Liberal Total: 49.10%

Amazin'.

you are stuck on stupid. I said that he may have won the PV, we will never know how many illegals voted in Ca, we will never know how many dead people voted, we will never know how many people voted under multiple names.

But, it doesn't matter. We use the EC to select presidents. Trump won under the rules of the election. Hillary lost under those same rules. Its over, your bitch lost. Get over it.

So you think Trump should be immune to all criticism for 4 years?

WTF is wrong with you?

legitimate criticism is fine. Posting lies is not.

Remember when Russia wasn't an enemy to Obama? Remember when he could be flexible?

I can remember a time in September when Obama lectured about Russia.

And now the left wing and Obama have raised Russia to enemy number one because they lost the election to a orange faced clown, their words. Kind of belittling isn't it?

Remember when the moonbats just shrugged when the DNC got hacked, because they believed their own bullshit that Hildabeest was going to win?

Remember when the moonbats went "meh" over the DNC hack, because they thought the opposition research from it against Cheeto Jesus would bring about his downfall?

But then they got bitch slapped in the election. :lmao:

still makes me smile

--LOL

That's the worst rightwing spin ever on this issue, and God knows that's a high bar to clear.
What spin, Obama wanted Putin to wait till after the election so he could work better with him. Putin saw a pussy and told him to kiss his ass, and you are still butt hurt over it.

So Obama's a pussy for wanting to work with Putin,

but Trump's a superhero for wanting to work with (and kowtow to) Putin?

See? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about and you people don't even know you're confirming every word I've said.
No before Putin told Obama to pound sand liberals loved him. But now that Putin says he will work with Trump you are butt hurt. Heck even Hillary failed to work with Putin. Now we have a real leader again, and that bothers you?

So you support Trump saying we should ignore Russian hacking?

lol. of course you do.
Got proof it was russia? Your just mad because it exposed the corruption in your party.

the corruption in the party does not even bother them one bit

--LOL

Meek and mild Obama instilled crippling sanctions on Russia after they invaded Crimea and Ukraine.

"Tough Guy" Trump can't wait to lift them on his benefactor

Jeesh! You lost! Get on with your life.

maxresdefault.jpg

Amazin'.

you are stuck on stupid. I said that he may have won the PV, we will never know how many illegals voted in Ca, we will never know how many dead people voted, we will never know how many people voted under multiple names.

But, it doesn't matter. We use the EC to select presidents. Trump won under the rules of the election. Hillary lost under those same rules. Its over, your bitch lost. Get over it.

NO. You said he won the popular vote, period. I will never let the board forget it.

Amazin'.
Conservative Republican: 45.95%
Conservative Libertarian: 3.28%
Conservative Independent (McMullin): 0.53%
Conservative Constitution: 0.15%

Conservative Total: 49.91%

Liberal Democrat: 48.04%
Liberal Green: 1.06%

Liberal Total: 49.10%

lololol. You people have been outed as the dumbest fucks on the planet.

Now you're claiming Trump won the Johnson vote.

Amazin'.

NO. You said he won the popular vote, period. I will never let the board forget it.

wow

what would you ever do in life

without this board

--LOL

get a life

Forum List

Back