Remember this?

The new GOP mascot....complete with ring for leading around....
upload_2016-12-31_9-25-2.jpeg

Obama to Putin: I'll Surrender America After Re-election - Breitbart

Remember when the Right hated Putin and hated Obama for not hating Putin?

Funny how things have changed isn't it?
Ya it is funny how things have changed.
I remember when he accused romney of trying to start a cold war.

I remember when every fucking one of you RWnuts agreed with Romney. Now you think Romney was an idiot because you've converted to the Trump cult.

It's funny, that's all. It's funnier than shit, mostly because it's so emblematic of the mind of the modern American rightwinger,

the ultimate tell-me-how-to-think-follower.

It's absolutely pathetic and shameful. Like Trump, these Repug fucking idiot traitors stand for absolutely NOTHING.

Whatever Obama opposes, they support. It's that simple.

Barry is the one who fucked the country up… Fact

Here's a fact, goober - the country was losing over 700,000 jobs per month when Bush left office in Jan 2009. That's not a "fuck up" in your unremarkable mind? You obviously don't give a shit about facts.

Have I ever told you that you are a shameless mother fucking Repug piece of shit? Fucking clown.

I remember when every fucking one of you RWnuts agreed with Romney. Now you think Romney was an idiot because you've converted to the Trump cult.

It's funny, that's all. It's funnier than shit, mostly because it's so emblematic of the mind of the modern American rightwinger,

I remember when they loved Ted Cruz. Now he's a pariah.
I remember when they BEGGED Chris Christie in 2011 to run for POTUS.
So now these same cocksockets will be trumping Putin before you know it.
Oh wait! They already are! And to think they used to call us Commies!

Obama wanted to be Putin's friend until Putin told him to kiss his ass. Now that Putin says he will work with Trump, you go berserk. Get over it snowflake, you lost.

That's the worst rightwing spin ever on this issue, and God knows that's a high bar to clear.
What spin, Obama wanted Putin to wait till after the election so he could work better with him. Putin saw a pussy and told him to kiss his ass, and you are still butt hurt over it.

So Obama's a pussy for wanting to work with Putin,

but Trump's a superhero for wanting to work with (and kowtow to) Putin?

See? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about and you people don't even know you're confirming every word I've said.
No before Putin told Obama to pound sand liberals loved him. But now that Putin says he will work with Trump you are butt hurt. Heck even Hillary failed to work with Putin. Now we have a real leader again, and that bothers you?

So you support Trump saying we should ignore Russian hacking?

lol. of course you do.
Got proof it was russia? Your just mad because it exposed the corruption in your party.

I remember when they loved Ted Cruz. Now he's a pariah.
I remember when they BEGGED Chris Christie in 2011 to run for POTUS.
So now these same cocksockets will be trumping Putin before you know it.
Oh wait! They already are! And to think they used to call us Commies!
they, they, and they. Is all I got out of your,"good job."

That's the worst rightwing spin ever on this issue, and God knows that's a high bar to clear.
What spin, Obama wanted Putin to wait till after the election so he could work better with him. Putin saw a pussy and told him to kiss his ass, and you are still butt hurt over it.

See? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about and you people don't even know you're confirming every word I've said.
No before Putin told Obama to pound sand liberals loved him. But now that Putin says he will work with Trump you are butt hurt. Heck even Hillary failed to work with Putin. Now we have a real leader again, and that bothers you?

lol. of course you do.
Got proof it was russia? Your just mad because it exposed the corruption in your party.

See? another Putin defense lawyer.

Did you disagree with Romney when he said Russia was our greatest threat?

lol. of course you do.

See? another Putin defense lawyer.

Did you disagree with Romney when he said Russia was our greatest threat?
Russia will always be a threat. But if we can find common ground with our enemies, they are not as big of a threat. Can you comprehend? Obama thinks our biggest threat is global warming, lol. It's hard to take liberals seriously.

Nothing has changed. Obama never had a coherent foreign policy so any concessions he made were without any justification. What has changed is that Trump does have a comprehensive foreign policy so that he can engage Putin on a variety of issues in a way that will advance the interests of both countries.

Who said this?

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

No! It wasn't Trump in a tweet last week. But it might as well have been.

(it was Obama in one of the 2012 debates)

lolol, follow your Master, Trumptards.

It's pretty simple NYC. When you lose respect in those lofty circles, people either step in to take leadership or they challenge you on crap.. Putin was being a threat at the time because I don't think he actually respected Bush much either. And when Obama showed up APOLOGIZING for everything America has done for the past 300 years, Putin went out and did BOTH things. Like taking Crimea during a Russian Olympics. Which was excellent timing and planning for a "challenge".

It's not a matter of going from "enemy to pal". It's a matter of going from "enemy to partner". And on Syria -- it is the US that needs to rethink their policy before Obama/Kerry throw hissy fits.

It's pretty simple NYC. When you lose respect in those lofty circles, people either step in to take leadership or they challenge you on crap.. Putin was being a threat at the time because I don't think he actually respected Bush much either. And when Obama showed up APOLOGIZING for everything America has done for the past 300 years, Putin went out and did BOTH things. Like taking Crimea during a Russian Olympics. Which was excellent timing and planning for a "challenge".

It's not a matter of going from "enemy to pal". It's a matter of going from "enemy to partner". And on Syria -- it is the US that needs to rethink their policy before Obama/Kerry throw hissy fits.

Looks like the whole Syrian War was instigated by outside forces dedicated to regime change in order to run a NG pipeline to Europe...

Last edited:
Who said this?

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

That couldn't be a dumber rationalization if you'd let me write it as a parody.

Who said this?

So Trump is going to drive Putin out of the Crimea?

You're retarded to think that .

Who said this?

So Trump is going to drive Putin out of the Crimea?

You're retarded to think that .

What's done there is probably done. Unless it becomes a part of a new negotiation on some other issue. The time to prevent it was honoring our promises to the Ukraine. Which this Admin never really did. Did it???

Who cares? The obamas and clintons are now in anal history. That's all that really matters on this day. The destruction is over and reconstruction begins.

agree, the election of November 2016 was a rejection of: Clinton, Obama, democrats, liberals, the lying media, the lying pollsters, stupid hollyloonies, brain dead academia, and the establishment pukes in DC (both parties). The people won.

The above from the tard who still claims that Trump won the popular vote.

Can you be more retarded than that?

a new year dawns and you are still lying your ass off. What I said was that Trump MAY have won the PV, but that it doesn't matter because he won the EC vote. Trump will replace the incompetent Kenyan clown obozo in 19 days. The people won, the lying media lost, liberalism lost, Clinton lost, Obama lost, democrats lost. YOUR ideology was rejected by America. The adults are now back in charge.

Forum List

Back