Remember this?

Remember when Democrats were against gay marriage, and FOR tougher border enforcement?
Remember when Republicans weren't racist scum?

Me either.

Remember when the Democrats were slave owners and went to war against the North? Remember when they started segregated housing projects and laid the groundwork for modern day black ghettos? Remember when they lynched black men for looking at white women?

There was a time when the republican party was not a cult.

lol That was when he was still smarting from being driven out of the Republican primaries by Trump. Fortunately, his head has now cleared and he is able to view things objectively. Perhaps there is even hope for you.

Remember when Democrats were against gay marriage, and FOR tougher border enforcement?

Me either.

d9d252798c0995a564e1e20f9793ebd2.jpg

Me either.

Remember when the Democrats were slave owners and went to war against the North? Remember when they started segregated housing projects and laid the groundwork for modern day black ghettos? Remember when they lynched black men for looking at white women?

But you never owned a slave, right? In fact isn't it wrong to blame the great grandkids for what their great-great grandparents did? And we blacks now were never slaves, right? Whites from both parties are responsible for housing policy and lynching. So you can put your republican lies to rest trash man. Blacks ain't hearing it. Ask Bernie. He was roasted for talking about how he marched with King like we owe him something for marching in the 150th row.

So this gibberish you post is dead on arrival wb.

Me either.

But you never owned a slave, right? In fact isn't it wrong to blame the great grandkids for what their great-great grandparents did? And we blacks now were never slaves, right? Whites from both parties are responsible for housing policy and lynching. So you can put your republican lies to rest trash man. Blacks ain't hearing it. Ask Bernie. He was roasted for talking about how he marched with King like we owe him something for marching in the 150th row.

So much for diversity and multiculturalism...

It's May 1, 2019.

Blacks who are republicans are political chumps.

You are such a goddamn hypocrite. You won't forgive white people and America for engaging in slavery and Jim Crow but you forgive the Democrat party for their involvement in it.

My beef lies in the fact whites like you continue the racism and the republican party is the party wanting it to continue. Today. Right now. With MAGA.

It's May 1, 2019.

You are such a goddamn hypocrite. You won't forgive white people and America for engaging in slavery and Jim Crow but you forgive the Democrat party for their involvement in it.

My beef lies in the fact whites like you continue the racism and the republican party is the party wanting it to continue. Today. Right now. With MAGA.

Except that every time you point to something to support that claim, it turns out to be complete bullshit.

Me either.

The super wealthy elites, the homosexuals and the marxists who dictate modern day Democrat policy positions all agree: Race is a social construct.

So are political parties.

So by supporting the democrat party, you are contributing to the system that oppressed your ancestors.

It's May 1, 2019.

You're shooting yourself in the foot supporting the party of mass 3rd world immigration. That's only going to place blacks even lower on the social hierarchy than ever before.

There was a time when the republican party was not a cult.

That's funny. Wasn't Graham RUNNING AGAINST Trump back then?

I guess people will say anything to get a check off CNN.

What makes you think Graham wasn't wrong THEN and right now?

He no longer has a campaign to protect.

Me either.

Remember when you were in school & learned that slavery was regional & not political?

Of course not because you were too fucking stupid to learn.

Forum List

Back