Remember this?

Remember when Democrats were against gay marriage, and FOR tougher border enforcement?
Remember when Republicans weren't racist scum?

Me either.

Remember when the Democrats were slave owners and went to war against the North? Remember when they started segregated housing projects and laid the groundwork for modern day black ghettos? Remember when they lynched black men for looking at white women?
Remember when you were in school & learned that slavery was regional & not political?

Of course not because you were too fucking stupid to learn.

Slavery was a manifestation of extreme racism. Even after the practice was abolished (by republicans), the Democrats held onto their racist views for generations. They're the ones who erected those confederate statues in the first place.

But now you would have us believe that racism is a republican thing.

Because magic?

Remember when Democrats were against gay marriage, and FOR tougher border enforcement?

Me either.

Remember when the Democrats were slave owners and went to war against the North? Remember when they started segregated housing projects and laid the groundwork for modern day black ghettos? Remember when they lynched black men for looking at white women?

But you never owned a slave, right? In fact isn't it wrong to blame the great grandkids for what their great-great grandparents did? And we blacks now were never slaves, right? Whites from both parties are responsible for housing policy and lynching. So you can put your republican lies to rest trash man. Blacks ain't hearing it. Ask Bernie. He was roasted for talking about how he marched with King like we owe him something for marching in the 150th row.

So this gibberish you post is dead on arrival wb.

The super wealthy elites, the homosexuals and the marxists who dictate modern day Democrat policy positions all agree: Race is a social construct.

So are political parties.

So by supporting the democrat party, you are contributing to the system that oppressed your ancestors.

Look son, republicans ended reconstruction and It was a 7-1 decision that created Jim Crow. Four of the supreme court judges voting in favor of separate but equal were republicans. Give it up, I know why I support the democratic party and what republicans did to lose the black vote. So if you republicans ae so pro black, then you support reparations because that is what will repair the damage done to blacks by that system you say the democrats created to oppress my ancestors.

Me either.

Remember when you were in school & learned that slavery was regional & not political?

Slavery was a manifestation of extreme racism. Even after the practice was abolished (by republicans), the Democrats held onto their racist views for generations. They're the ones who erected those confederate statues in the first place.

Because magic?

These racists will try any lie. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Me either.

But you never owned a slave, right? In fact isn't it wrong to blame the great grandkids for what their great-great grandparents did? And we blacks now were never slaves, right? Whites from both parties are responsible for housing policy and lynching. So you can put your republican lies to rest trash man. Blacks ain't hearing it. Ask Bernie. He was roasted for talking about how he marched with King like we owe him something for marching in the 150th row.

The super wealthy elites, the homosexuals and the marxists who dictate modern day Democrat policy positions all agree: Race is a social construct.

So by supporting the democrat party, you are contributing to the system that oppressed your ancestors.

Look son, republicans ended reconstruction and It was a 7-1 decision that created Jim Crow. Four of the supreme court judges voting in favor of separate but equal were republicans. Give it up, I know why I support the democratic party and what republicans did to lose the black vote. So if you republicans ae so pro black, then you support reparations because that is what will repair the damage done to blacks by that system you say the democrats created to oppress my ancestors.

I know why I support the democratic party

The gibsmedat party!

Me either.

"Support reparations and only then will I consider abandoning the party of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, abortion clinics in black neighborhoods, rich white women adopting black boys and dressing them in girl's clothes etc etc"

Sounds like a bribe....

Me either.

"Support reparations and only then will I consider abandoning the party of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, abortion clinics in black neighborhoods, rich white women adopting black boys and dressing them in girl's clothes etc etc"

Sounds like a bribe....

Certainly since we lost a few trillion during the slavery democrats imposed on us, you pro black republicans certainly would advocate the payment of the lost wages that was created by government policy.

Me either.

I know why I support the democratic party

The gibsmedat party!

That's what the republican party does for whites.

Sounds like a bribe....

Certainly since we lost a few trillion during the slavery democrats imposed on us, you pro black republicans certainly would advocate the payment of the lost wages that was created by government policy.

Believe it or not, I am pro-black. As should be any nationalist. Black Africans and white Europeans have been here since day 1. It's our country, we built it together. We are the ones who should benefit from the toil and sacrifice of our ancestors. Not fucking bloodthirsty tribals from mexico who were sacrificing babies before the white man arrived and not the native Americans who were cannibalizing one another until they got kicked in the nuts by smallpox.

We've been trying to repair the damage slavery caused to our society but that's all been put on the backburner to pander to illegal aliens, gays and trannies.

There was a time when the republican party was not a cult.

There was a time when the Dems weren't all whiney twats...…..

There was a time when real Americans would stand up to Trump & not be a sniveling, Trump butt sniffer.

there was a time when real Americans excepted the results of an election too...

We do not accept that our President is a huge piece of shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

There was a time when real Americans would stand up to Trump & not be a sniveling, Trump butt sniffer.

There was a time an American presidential candidate did not meet with Russians offering dirt on their opponent.

Sounds like a bribe....

Believe it or not, I am pro-black. As should be any nationalist. Black Africans and white Europeans have been here since day 1. It's our country, we built it together. We are the ones who should benefit from the toil and sacrifice of our ancestors. Not fucking bloodthirsty tribals from mexico who were sacrificing babies before the white man arrived and not the native Americans who were cannibalizing one another until they got kicked in the nuts by smallpox.

We've been trying to repair the damage slavery caused to our society but that's all been put on the backburner to pander to illegal aliens, gays and trannies.

You right. I don't believe it.

Yeah, that was when I was a republican. There interest was mostly money and defense. When democrats began to embrace racial, gender, religious, and workplace equality which of course meant bigger government republicans had to oppose it because that's what political parties do. Whatever one party supports, the other must oppose.

There was a time an American presidential candidate did not meet with Russians offering dirt on their opponent.

You referring to Hillary's campaign and the Steele Dossier? How much did she actually pay for it?? <g>
Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

And when Republicans were the voice of big industry, allied themselves with the NAACP and supported women's rights and Democrats supported segregation, teaching the bible in schools, and supported America's farmers. Political parties change with the times and whatever one party supports the other must oppose.

• Thanks
And when Republicans were the voice of big industry, allied themselves with the NAACP and supported women's rights and Democrats supported segregation, teaching the bible in schools, and supported America's farmers. Political parties change with the times and whatever one party supports the other must oppose.

Dems have been the left wing party since long before either of us were even born.

Me either.

And we also remember southern democrats who supported the Klan, segregation, and jim crow laws switching to the republican party where they were welcomed with open arms. Today, the solid democrat south is gone replaced by mostly republican governors and legislatures who are intent on keeping the old ways alive.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Me either.

Because magic?
No, you caught it from all the southern democrats that are now republicans. Today the legislatures in all the confederate states are run by republican who are 96% white.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back