Remember three years ago Republicans were terrified Texas Nat. Guard was going to invade the states?

At least you recognize who they are.

And I recognize they beat the shit out of you in 2016.

How did that happen ?

I realize you won't answer because you are a coward who lives in a fantasy land.
dean is great at dancing around questions he either doesnt want to answer or cant.....its called the dean waltz.....he has been doing it for a good 7-8 years now ....
Always making false accusations. I think your God views that as a sin.
the difference is i can prove what i say about you,but yet when i have asked you to prove what you have said about me,you turn into Arthur Murray....and my god thinks you are a pussy....
You: what color is the sky

Me: Blue

You: Answer the question

You: There you go dancing again. Can't answer a simple question.

You: My god thinks you are a pussy

Me: You defame your God. Nasty.

You: And there you go changing the subject.

Me: ............?
there you go dancing again.....i said you cant prove the things i asked you to prove what you said about me dipshit....now go ahead do another waltz....

And I recognize they beat the shit out of you in 2016.

How did that happen ?

I realize you won't answer because you are a coward who lives in a fantasy land.
dean is great at dancing around questions he either doesnt want to answer or cant.....its called the dean waltz.....he has been doing it for a good 7-8 years now ....
Always making false accusations. I think your God views that as a sin.
the difference is i can prove what i say about you,but yet when i have asked you to prove what you have said about me,you turn into Arthur Murray....and my god thinks you are a pussy....
You: what color is the sky

You: Answer the question

You: There you go dancing again. Can't answer a simple question.

You: My god thinks you are a pussy

Me: You defame your God. Nasty.

You: And there you go changing the subject.

Me: ............?
there you go dancing again.....i said you cant prove the things i asked you to prove what you said about me dipshit....now go ahead do another waltz....

Waltz...that implies some kind of grace.

In this situation, I think you are talking about a seizure.

Forum List

Back