Remember Veterans- We're Trained to Disobey Unlawful Orders

I'm a retired vet. And all I have to say to the rubes in this topic who think they should "disobey an unlawful order" is this: You are too fucking stupid to know what is unlawful. So...best of luck to you, idiots! Buh-bye!

Then you should know the President's oath is to uphold the Constitution. His political views, frustrations over Congress and our system of government, what he would "like" to see happen, and ideological opinions all are totally and completely irrelevant in comparison. Perhaps you need to pay attention a little closer on Inauguration Day.
You should pay attention to the fact you keep getting lied to, and ask yourself why you get back in line for refills of your piss cup from the same propaganda outlet which has lied to you countless times.

So now g5000 is equating the oath of office to propaganda. Way to go genius.
Nope. I am equating the hundreds of claims over the years of Obama violating the Constitution as being a GIANT CLUE you are being lied to over and over and over by your favorite propaganda outlet, and you never catch on.

It's like a monthly maintenance with you rubes. "This just in, Obamaz violatin the Constitution agin! Impeach! Impeach!"

You never catch on. :lol:

QED, you are too fucking stupid to know what is unlawful. That's how you are so easily led to bleev he's violating the Constitution on a regular basis.

The IP states veterans are trained to disobey unlawful orders. When I might ask? Back in 1957 I was trained to follow the last order given, right, wrong or indifferent. The Nuremberg Trials, after WWII, jailed or executed a bunch of folks on that fact and the affected were not only high ranking officials. Believe what you will but you will still be misinformed. "Freedumb" sucks!

So now we are comparing expanding the background check law with an order to burn down a village full of women and children ?

Ponderous .

I'm a retired vet. And all I have to say to the rubes in this topic who think they should "disobey an unlawful order" is this: You are too fucking stupid to know what is unlawful. So...best of luck to you, idiots! Buh-bye!

Then you should know the President's oath is to uphold the Constitution. His political views, frustrations over Congress and our system of government, what he would "like" to see happen, and ideological opinions all are totally and completely irrelevant in comparison. Perhaps you need to pay attention a little closer on Inauguration Day.
You should pay attention to the fact you keep getting lied to, and ask yourself why you get back in line for refills of your piss cup from the same propaganda outlet which has lied to you countless times.

Nope. I am equating the hundreds of claims over the years of Obama violating the Constitution as being a GIANT CLUE you are being lied to over and over and over by your favorite propaganda outlet, and you never catch on.

It's like a monthly maintenance with you rubes. "This just in, Obamaz violatin the Constitution agin! Impeach! Impeach!"

QED, you are too fucking stupid to know what is unlawful. That's how you are so easily led to bleev he's violating the Constitution on a regular basis.

I don't have a favorite propaganda outlet. All I simply did in my response was to go to the basics, and place the focus on the president's initial oath of office and state a fact. The constitution is what a president must uphold above all... regardless of his personal views, opinions, or frustrations over this system of government. You are quite free to provide a source of information that states otherwise and prove me wrong based on what you provide.

If all you are able to provide are your "general" ideological ramblings of how great Obama is, and nothing specific on the subject on hand stated that I brought attention to in my response, I understand.

And the head shed just gave us every reason to show our resolve. We were trained to disobey unlawful orders on the spot. Not waiting for the courts to decide. Obama's tyranny episode yesterday is just the beginning.
Carry on as we do, and let's not let the communist in the White House do to us what we served to avoid
too funny. another day in the nuthouse begins.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute or argue against anything you said. But I hate it anyway, so I'll call it names, call you names, and try to insult and smear you, hoping to fool somebody into thinking you were wrong anyway instead of me.

Someone just sent me a nice little tidbit. President Obama should get on TV to announce "Don't Eat Yellow Snow", then we can all be entertained by RW "news" outlets working overtime telling us how great yellow snow is to eat and how Obama is oppressing our freedom to eat yellow snow.

Someone just sent me a nice little tidbit. President Obama should get on TV to announce "Don't Eat Yellow Snow", then we can all be entertained by RW "news" outlets working overtime telling us how great yellow snow is to eat and how Obama is oppressing our freedom to eat yellow snow.

I seem to remember this crazy notion that simply showing a photo ID was somehow oppressing people's rights. Yet, I do believe that is the exact same requirement when purchasing a firearm. Rather interesting how the views and interpretation changes, whenever the discussion of suppressing one's individual rights are brought up. I believe they should equally be required by the government under both situations.

And the head shed just gave us every reason to show our resolve. We were trained to disobey unlawful orders on the spot. Not waiting for the courts to decide. Obama's tyranny episode yesterday is just the beginning.

Carry on as we do, and let's not let the communist in the White House do to us what we served to avoid

-Geaux
I'm not on active duty...I'll do as I please..

The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809[890].ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the "lawful command of his superior officer," 891.ART.91 (2), the "lawful order of a warrant officer", 892.ART.92 (1) the "lawful general order", 892.ART.92 (2) "lawful order". In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by the president that do not comply with the UCMJ. The moral and legal obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders, especially if those orders are in direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ.

Unlike you, I was actually in the military and nowhere and never are you 'trained' to disobey 'unlawful' orders.

-Geaux

Just for laughs, tell us what 'unlawful' military orders are you goading our troops to disobey?

-Geaux
you southern traitors have been marginalized , laughed at and dismissed

The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809[890].ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the "lawful command of his superior officer," 891.ART.91 (2), the "lawful order of a warrant officer", 892.ART.92 (1) the "lawful general order", 892.ART.92 (2) "lawful order". In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by the president that do not comply with the UCMJ. The moral and legal obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders, especially if those orders are in direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ.

you southern slack jawed yokels are having big fantasies lately

Seconded. USCG Retired.

For the leftist who claim veterans preference. Sorry, French Foreign Legion doesn't count. Don't get caught like Hillary and Brain Willims claiming so. And no, The Peace Corp doesn't work either.

-Geaux

It might be in the UCMJ somewhere but i'm a Veteran and I don't remember "being trained" to interpret or disobey orders.
Did you miss all those training sessions on LOAC?

You should have been stressed CONTINUALLY about how you are required to disobey unlawful orders.
I was just an enlisted Marine. Maybe they "continually" stress disobedience of orders in other branches of the Military. I can imagine the chaos if every Army Private decided to interpret whether the orders he received were unlawful before carrying them out.

It might be in the UCMJ somewhere but i'm a Veteran and I don't remember "being trained" to interpret or disobey orders.

You should have been stressed CONTINUALLY about how you are required to disobey unlawful orders.
I was just an enlisted Marine. Maybe they "continually" stress disobedience of orders in other branches of the Military. I can imagine the chaos if every Army Private decided to interpret whether the orders he received were unlawful before carrying them out.
Every member of the US military is trained to disobey an unlawful and immoral order.

Mind you, you can get in a shitload of trouble if you make the wrong call and the IG or AG doesn't back you up, but you get to make that call.

That is the responsibiliy of every single soldier, sailor, airman and marine, regardless of rank or circumstances.

The training is next to meaningless because it is perfunctory and over in the blink of an eye but Dod is all about ensuring no more My Lai Massacres, etc.

The old, lame excuse - "I was only following orders" - didn't go over so well in 1946 in Nuremburg, nor would it in our present age.

Every member of the US military is trained to disobey an unlawful and immoral order.

Mind you, you can get in a shitload of trouble if you make the wrong call and the IG or AG doesn't back you up, but you get to make that call.

That is the responsibiliy of every single soldier, sailor, airman and marine, regardless of rank or circumstances.

The training is next to meaningless because it is perfunctory and over in the blink of an eye but Dod is all about ensuring no more My Lai Massacres, etc.

The old, lame excuse - "I was only following orders" - didn't go over so well in 1946 in Nuremburg, nor would it in our present age.

They are not trained to disobey orders. You've obviously never been near the military.

-Geaux
IF you were trained to disobey ANY ORDER your DI had his fucking head 24" up a hogs ass! All should have had it drilled into their head to obey all lawful orders!

-Geaux

AGREE

BUT OBAMA IS DOING EXACTLY WHAT BUSH II WAS DOING

SO HOPEFULLY YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY WHEN A WHITE DUDE/DUDETTE IS IN POWER.

Forum List

Back