Remember when Al Gore received stolen info on George W. Bush? What did he do with it?

What Donald Trump Jr. should have learned from the 2000 Gore campaign’s hot potato

He turned it over to the FBI.

What happens when you have an honest politician running. Republicans didn't get it then and they don't get it now.
democrats dont fuck people over...right dean?....
You're right. They don't.

We leave that to Republicans.

DjTaVBUWsAMVHEP.jpg

What Donald Trump Jr. should have learned from the 2000 Gore campaign’s hot potato

What happens when you have an honest politician running. Republicans didn't get it then and they don't get it now.

What the conservative responses to this thread shows is the death of honor and fair play as something to be respected and admired. I guess given that we. live the age of Trump and the death of old time conservative values, this vulgarity is the new norm.

The proper response to this thread should be, this is the code we should live by. This should be the American way.

But sadly it is not. Honor is dead in the age of Trump.

It took all of ten minutes for the actual topic to get derailed.

Pogo's Law cashews in again.
here is a clue for you pogo.....its a dean thread....

Irrelevant. It's a point, and all there was in response was deflection.

I'm keeping the nickels.

What the conservative responses to this thread shows is the death of honor and fair play as something to be respected and admired. I guess given that we. live the age of Trump and the death of old time conservative values, this vulgarity is the new norm.

The proper response to this thread should be, this is the code we should live by. This should be the American way.

here is a clue for you pogo.....its a dean thread....

Irrelevant. It's a point, and all there was in response was deflection.

I'm keeping the nickels.
it might be,but as usual, deans i hate anyone who disagrees with me monologue, that he does with every post, ruins whatever point he had....dean is the most zero tolerance person on the left that this forum has....and i know you know that....

I'll give Al Gore credit for saving us from ManBearPig.

I don't know who that is. Is that the anti-Internet?

I don't know who that is. Is that the anti-Internet?

Al Gore Finds Manbearpig

Republicans mock Gore for being honorable.

The GOP sees honesty and honor as weaknesses.

That's who they are. What they've become.

Hillary did the same thing. Paid for fictitious dirt on Trump...then gave it to the FBI...
A fictitious Pee?? What if there are pictures ?
Like all the rest of this, until the evidence is made available it is no more than rumor mongering for political purposes. Pony up or piss off.

Republicans mock Gore for being honorable.

The GOP sees honesty and honor as weaknesses.

That's who they are. What they've become.

You don't even know what a politician is. Seems to me you'd be a poor judge of character too. He sure cashed in on his global warming business, and such things as

You almost have to spit out your coffee when the crazy angry left recommends turning over (stolen? how is that possible) information on opposition candidates to the freaking FBI when the allegations directed at Trump were generated by the freaking FBI. Even Orwell couldn't invent a scenario like this.

None of that word soup addresses the fact that the information offered to Trump was not simply opposition reasearch but was in fact information that was feloniously obtained.

Forum List

Back