Remember when Al Gore received stolen info on George W. Bush? What did he do with it?

What Donald Trump Jr. should have learned from the 2000 Gore campaign’s hot potato

He turned it over to the FBI.

What happens when you have an honest politician running. Republicans didn't get it then and they don't get it now.
Let's see, HIllary paid for unverified information from a foreign national who got it on her behalf from Russia and you're whining about Trump Jr.? When you're ready to indict Hillary for inviting foreigners to meddle in the election, I'll take you seriously about Trump Jr. Until then, it's just more partisan crying.

Hillary didn’t pay anyone. Hillary’s law firm hired an American firm to provide oppositional research. That firm subcontracted the research work to Steele and they’re the ones who paid him.

Hillary had no idea who was doing the research. Neither Hillary nor her lawyers met with Steele and Steele had no idea who was paying for the research.

Last but not least, the Clinton campaign didn’t use the material they were given against Trump. They took one look at it and turned it over to the Republican Party which gave it to the FBI.

Trumpbots keep trying to make the Clinton’s arm’s length purchase of research the moral equivalent to knowingly sitting down with the agents of a hostile foreign government in order to secure their cooperation and help in lying to the American people and subverting the election.

One is obtaining the dirt through legal channels, and then doing the right thing by turning it over to the GOP, and the other is treason.

Hmmm...Hillary's law firm hired an American firm that subcontracted to Steele....WTF, who the hell do you feel paid ALL these people?

What malfeasence are you suggesting with this post?

What Donald Trump Jr. should have learned from the 2000 Gore campaign’s hot potato

What happens when you have an honest politician running. Republicans didn't get it then and they don't get it now.
Let's see, HIllary paid for unverified information from a foreign national who got it on her behalf from Russia and you're whining about Trump Jr.? When you're ready to indict Hillary for inviting foreigners to meddle in the election, I'll take you seriously about Trump Jr. Until then, it's just more partisan crying.

Hillary didn’t pay anyone. Hillary’s law firm hired an American firm to provide oppositional research. That firm subcontracted the research work to Steele and they’re the ones who paid him.

Hillary had no idea who was doing the research. Neither Hillary nor her lawyers met with Steele and Steele had no idea who was paying for the research.

Last but not least, the Clinton campaign didn’t use the material they were given against Trump. They took one look at it and turned it over to the Republican Party which gave it to the FBI.

Trumpbots keep trying to make the Clinton’s arm’s length purchase of research the moral equivalent to knowingly sitting down with the agents of a hostile foreign government in order to secure their cooperation and help in lying to the American people and subverting the election.

One is obtaining the dirt through legal channels, and then doing the right thing by turning it over to the GOP, and the other is treason.

Hmmm...Hillary's law firm hired an American firm that subcontracted to Steele....WTF, who the hell do you feel paid ALL these people?

Not really that complicated, Clinton's paid the law firm, that used some of the money to hire an American firm, that used the money to pay Steele. Unless you really feel someone in the chain decided to pitch in their own funds...which is highly unlikely.

Not really that complicated, Clinton's paid the law firm, that used some of the money to hire an American firm, that used the money to pay Steele. Unless you really feel someone in the chain decided to pitch in their own funds...which is highly unlikely.

You just repeated yourself.
Where is the malfeasence?

What the conservative responses to this thread shows is the death of honor and fair play as something to be respected and admired. I guess given that we. live the age of Trump and the death of old time conservative values, this vulgarity is the new norm.

The proper response to this thread should be, this is the code we should live by. This should be the American way.

But sadly it is not. Honor is dead in the age of Trump.

It took all of ten minutes for the actual topic to get derailed.

Pogo's Law cashews in again.
here is a clue for you pogo.....its a dean thread....

Irrelevant. It's a point, and all there was in response was deflection.

I'm keeping the nickels.
it might be,but as usual, deans i hate anyone who disagrees with me monologue, that he does with every post, ruins whatever point he had....dean is the most zero tolerance person on the left that this forum has....and i know you know that....

Nope, I really don't pay attention to that shit.

I just read the point and how it's presented. Who put it there doesn't affect that. Besides which, if poster X made points A B and C and they're all rubbish, then he makes point D and makes it well --- then I deal with point D, not A, B and C, which are over.

What the conservative responses to this thread shows is the death of honor and fair play as something to be respected and admired. I guess given that we. live the age of Trump and the death of old time conservative values, this vulgarity is the new norm.

The proper response to this thread should be, this is the code we should live by. This should be the American way.

But sadly it is not. Honor is dead in the age of Trump.

It took all of ten minutes for the actual topic to get derailed.

Pogo's Law cashews in again.
here is a clue for you pogo.....its a dean thread....

Irrelevant. It's a point, and all there was in response was deflection.

I'm keeping the nickels.
it might be,but as usual, deans i hate anyone who disagrees with me monologue, that he does with every post, ruins whatever point he had....dean is the most zero tolerance person on the left that this forum has....and i know you know that....

Nope, I really don't pay attention to that shit.

I just read the point and how it's presented. Who put it there doesn't affect that. Besides which, if poster X made points A B and C and they're all rubbish, then he makes point D and makes it well --- then I deal with point D, not A, B and C, which are over.
if you say so.....

democrats dont fuck people over...right dean?....
You're right. They don't.

We leave that to Republicans.

DjTaVBUWsAMVHEP.jpg
you have your head so far up their asses you wouldnt know....your wonderful people voted against gay marriage twice in California....why do you people hate gays?....your wonderful party turned California's educational system from one of the best in the country to one of the bottom ten...why do you people hate education?....your wonderful party calls anyone trying to do something about illegal immigration in that state a racist,and that includes democrats trying to do something....and sow fear?...your wonderful party uses fear on the illegals to get them to hate anyone trying to do anything about their situation....your shitass party tries to scare the elderly with bullshit....but then your party has a whole bunch of asswipes like you in it,so its no wonder they are like they are....

Few conservatives understand the meaning of "ethics", and their candidates' lack of ethics used to be the principal reason conservatives would vote for a Republican. With the arrival of the idiot trump, the conservatives' racism, bigotry, xenophobia, homophobia, etc. was released upon the world.

Sadly, that genie is going to be damned difficult to shove back into the bottle.

Forum List

Back