Remember when Americans cheered anytime a President vowed to protect them?

Republicans have arrested a whopping six terrorists pouring in from the southern border. The other 3994 were arrested at airports.

And Democrats have caught zero. Six at the border? How many does it take is sneak in a dirty bomb or take down Another World Trade Center, asshole? I want them ALL caught.

Democrats and the fake news don't want Americans to become aware of the staggering amount of illegal on American crime that's taking place. They are shitting themselves that Trump is making this a public fight. That's why Pelosi and Schumer wanted to go discuss this in private away from the cameras.
Republicans have arrested a whopping six terrorists pouring in from the southern border.

The other 3994 were arrested at airports. Clearly they were less dangerous.
Republicans arrested the six terrorists at the border? Do tell. How do you know they were Republicans?

"In a nationally televised address from the White House, the president warned about an "actual humanitarian crisis on the border" prompted by a surge of migrants from Central America, and urged Congress to take action on his immigration agenda.

The year was 2014, and the president was Barack Obama."

Too bad this one isn't about protecting America

Trump is committed to protecting Americans both fiscally and physically. Anybody sane and not Brown knows that with a Wall and legitimate border security Mollie Tibbetts and those like her may still be here...Anybody sane and not Brown knows that our education system would not have all but collapsed, our emergency rooms wouldn’t have nine hour wait times, our roadways wouldn’t be full of uninsured motorists, our prisons wouldn’t be overflowing..etc etc
Come on man...pull your head from your Brown ass once.
418 thousand Americans died in WW2, 58 thousand died in Vietnam, and 55 thousand died in Korea. What a waste of lives for the left to say the border isn't worthy of a five buck wall.

How fking embarrassing as an American.
There is already a wall..
everywhere the border agents say they need it?
Yes.

What changed? The people that hated America due to its involvement in Vietnam grew up, and took control. They made hating your own country fashionable, and equated it with being evolved, and enlightened. They are self loathing morons.

Too bad this one isn't about protecting America

Trump is committed to protecting Americans both fiscally and physically. Anybody sane and not Brown knows that with a Wall and legitimate border security Mollie Tibbetts and those like her may still be here...Anybody sane and not Brown knows that our education system would not have all but collapsed, our emergency rooms wouldn’t have nine hour wait times, our roadways wouldn’t be full of uninsured motorists, our prisons wouldn’t be overflowing..etc etc
418 thousand Americans died in WW2, 58 thousand died in Vietnam, and 55 thousand died in Korea. What a waste of lives for the left to say the border isn't worthy of a five buck wall.

Yes.
I agree, they say that cost is 5 billion. tell KAOA nancy to fund the wall then. (Kill Americans Off Agenda)

Yes.
I agree, they say that cost is 5 billion. tell KAOA nancy to fund the wall then. (Kill Americans Off Agenda)
I am not going to tell her anything she is not my representative and it wouldn't do any good.

Yes.
I am not going to tell her anything she is not my representative and it wouldn't do any good.
sure it would, she still represents you even though you aren't in her district. her vote affects you. Are you wanting to be a member of her KAOA program?

Yes.

Yup, because Nancy is smarter than everybody...combined. Just ask her.

Yes.
sure it would, she still represents you even though you aren't in her district. her vote affects you. Are you wanting to be a member of her KAOA program?
Yeah you play wit dat and tell me how it feels.

Yes.

Yup, because Nancy is smarter than everybody...combined. Just ask her.
What woman isn't?

"In a nationally televised address from the White House, the president warned about an "actual humanitarian crisis on the border" prompted by a surge of migrants from Central America, and urged Congress to take action on his immigration agenda.

And the GOP totally supported him?
so was it manufactured back then?
You tell me you know everything and are never wrong.

Republicans have arrested a whopping six terrorists pouring in from the southern border. The other 3994 were arrested at airports.

And Democrats have caught zero. Six at the border? How many does it take is sneak in a dirty bomb or take down Another World Trade Center, asshole? I want them ALL caught.

What he forgot to mention is how over 10 million illegals have crossed over the border to the country. Illegals that cost the country much much more than a wall.

The wall is common sense to anyone who doesn't hate America. To those wanting to replace Americans it's bad news.

Yes.
Yeah you play wit dat and tell me how it feels.
I'm truly hoping it moves from here out into the real America!! that's how it feels.

And the GOP totally supported him?
so was it manufactured back then?
You tell me you know everything and are never wrong.
nope, not at all. I'm human and I make mistakes. You?

BTW, I do try to educate myself and make myself smarter and more knowledgeable about things. especially for my family's sake. I am the Man of the family and I do take responsibility for my family. I don't look to others to pay for my family's needs.

What he forgot to mention is how over 10 million illegals have crossed over the border to the country. Illegals that cost the country much much more than a wall.

The wall is common sense to anyone who doesn't hate America. To those wanting to replace Americans it's bad news.
Do you think these people won't walk where a Trump-wall doesn't exist?

Forum List

Back