Remember When Biden Said He Would Stop Trump From Running Again?

Everything bad that is associated with Trump is someone else's fault. It just is. When something good happens, of course, Trump gets the credit. Insecure little cult leader.
All of his entitled life that rich bastard has been using his position to fuck people over and now he is in trouble for his braggadocious stupidity, let him hang.

All of his entitled life that rich bastard has been using his position to fuck people over and now he is in trouble for his braggadocious stupidity, let him hang.
I am all for it, but I still think when this is all over, Trump will again prove he is above the law. I would say right now there is a good chance he will pardon himself and spend the next four years seeking revenge on anyone not in his cult.

I am all for it, but I still think when this is all over, Trump will again prove he is above the law. I would say right now there is a good chance he will pardon himself and spend the next four years seeking revenge on anyone not in his cult.
he can't pardon himself.

Biden admitted that he would use the DOJ to prevent Trump from running.
Now he claims he had nothing to do with the indictments.

I remember that very clearly, because I was shocked when he said it. And it was not all that long ago. That alone is grounds for impeachment.

Joe Biden is a lying, cheating, stealing, tyrannical, dictatorial piece of shit, and a thuggish white trash criminal. He makes me ashamed to be an American.

Give them time they will, if he did anything illegal.
Hillary destroyed subpoenaed evidence and they decided not to press charges.
What makes you think they'll charge Biden with anything?

647B7D~1.JPG

Last edited:
If he gets reelected he can, probably just by thinking about it.
He has little to no chance of ever being president again. DC will do whatever it takes, no matter how brutal to keep him out of power. The Left will either cheat again or possibly, SCOTUS will refuse to hear the case when he gets convicted of one of the several charges between now and Nov. 2024. My guess is they'll slam dunk a conviction then say he's disqualified. At that point, SCOTUS is going to have a very serious gut check. If they do the same thing they did in 2020, it's all over but the arson and looting...

Biden admitted that he would use the DOJ to prevent Trump from running.
Now he claims he had nothing to do with the indictments.

Nope. Biden didn't use the DOJ . They have to remain non-partisan. The FBI has always had Republican leadership. Trump is sabotaging himself... just the way he sabotaged his presidency and reelection.

Trump wants headlines and donations. Send your money.

So did you thank Trump for the vaccine you got triple-jabbed with?
I don’t assume that Trump knew how bad the alleged vaccine actually was. During what was then thought to be an actual medical crisis, it was Trump who sought to get the pharmaceutical industry to do its thing against COVID at “warp speed.”

I regret caving into the jabs (with the caveat that I never did get Covid). But I don’t blame Trump.

Forum List

Back