Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

Haven't seen you name any. Seems you're in chaos.
Journalists? There's a million of them and they do not work for Murdoch. So everyone else. I watch fox ABC CBS NBC France 24 DW the BBC PBS etcetera etcetera everything. And fox is a bunch of crap. That's how they win in court, they admit no reasonable person would believe anything they say, and they win. You can be very proud to be their dupe.

Attacks proven wrong, in many many cases, by your reverered journalists.
Absolute baloney. Do you people ever give actual examples or you just make these propaganda like statements? Everything was proven correct, if you know one that wasn't tell me. And collusion well they know Russia helped, and they know trump told them to go ahead and hack Hillary and have a ball. So what the hell do you think? He said that in public for God's sake just before they started hacking Hillary which won the election for him because emails.

Journalists? There's a million of them and they do not work for Murdoch. So everyone else. I watch fox ABC CBS NBC France 24 DW the BBC PBS etcetera etcetera everything. And fox is a bunch of crap. That's how they win in court, they admit no reasonable person would believe anything they say, and they win. You can be very proud to be their dupe.
Still not one name. Not too sharp are you?

Absolute baloney. Do you people ever give actual examples or you just make these propaganda like statements? Everything was proven correct, if you know one that wasn't tell me. And collusion well they know Russia helped, and they know trump told them to go ahead and hack Hillary and have a ball. So what the hell do you think? He said that in public for God's sake just before they started hacking Hillary which won the election for him because emails.
Well your media claimed all along Trump colluded with Russia, Muller said in testimony before congress, there was no evidence anyone on the Trump circle colluded with Russia.
Then there was the Devin Nunes memo that was attacked as BS, yet it was proven to be correct...There's more instances, and I'm not going down any list.

Ukraine is NOT a member of NATO dumbbell.

Dum dum that's exactly why no one ever proposed to send NATO troops there.

If Ukraine would get it's act together in the 90's and join NATO like Litva there would be no Russian invasions there to speak of.

That's the lesson.

st and most feared threat to their plans. That's why they want Russia destroyed.

fake news, russian ship head.... They want Russia to stay inside their borders for crying out loud. How's the weather in Russia. Jesus
Just as I thought, no fucking clue, just another MSM bullshit junky. "Stay inside their borders" ffs, :auiqs.jpg:

Here is your 1st free lesson.

Ukraine is or was the epicentre of evil. It laundered money for the US, trafficked drugs, weapons, adults and children as sex slaves. Ukraine also held many illegal bioweapons labs sponsored by the Pentagon using neighbouring Russian & Ukrainian people in these regions as test subjects.
Yanakovick who was a democratically elected leader by the Ukrainians was pro-Russian and wanted a bail-out deal from Russia, but the IMF insisted he takes their shit deal. So, the coup ensued in 2014 that forced him out of office to put the current puppet in the seat.
The US/NATO have since the end of WWII wanted to take down the Soviet Union back in the day, hence the Cold War. When the Soviet Union fell in 1991 the Russian Federation was born and a prosperous country was developing. Being rich in oil and natural gas, making it a huge target for the US & NATO.
From 1654 until 1922, regions of Russia were given to Ukraine, the last region given away was by Lenin in 1922 when the people in those regions didn't have any referendum or say whether it was cool or not. The line on the map changed and a few generations of Russians living in Ukraine occurred. Now, back to 2014, 8 years prior what MSM doesn't show you, is the fact that Ukraine and NATO had been shelling the Donbas region effectively acting out genocide on the people as an 'ethnic cleansing'.
Putin had been pleading with NATO and Ukraine during these 8 years, with the latter disregarding Minsk agreements 1 & 2. It was pure provocation towards Russia by NATO and Ukraine to start the US proxy war against Russia.
Putin had 8 years of planning and logistical preparedness. MSM splashes out stating "Russia invades Ukraine" and "Russia the aggressor", failing to mention that it had been backed into a corner and that Russia had asked for 8 years to stop with their shit. Do you ever consider that? No, because you can't think for yourself, your perception is given to you by MSM.

As for your conjecture about me being Russian, you're a tool, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!!!!!!. I am someone who can think for myself and do my own research, unlike someone else I know.

Ukraine Explained

Former top advisor to Zelensky is being interviewed, he says things that will make your mind explode.

How's the weather in Russia. Jesus
I wouldn't know, I'm not there dickhead. You tell me.

Educate yourself instead of MSM bullshit. Do your own homework, the US wants WWIII.

Last edited:
There are not Americans fighting . Screw Putin, screw trump, screw GOP liars and screw anti- democratic anti- American brainwashed fools like you.

Americans have been fighting in Ukraine.

Biden is giving American weapons, advanced system to Ukraine.

Americans are training Ukrainians on US soil.

America has given Intel to Ukraine, tracked and helped them kill Russian commanders and generals

US CIA / Advisors are on the ground in Ukraine.

America and NATO are fighting proxy wars against Putin/ Russia!

How willfully fucking stupid are you?!

You need a serious canal-anal-ectomy

download.jpeg-4.jpg

How was Trump going to respond that Biden did not?

Call Putin's invasion smart? Because he sure as hell would never send our troops in, nor did he EVER advocate for that before or after full scale invasion began.

Do you ever have anything to say except blatantly transparent bullshit?

You seriously don't think the US doesn't already have CIA / Advisors in Ukraine?

You have absolutely no clue what the US does, snowflake.

Americans have been fighting in Ukraine.

Biden is giving American weapons, advanced system to Ukraine.

Americans are training Ukrainians on US soil.

America has given Intel to Ukraine, tracked and helped them kill Russian commanders and generals

US CIA / Advisors are on the ground in Ukraine.

America and NATO are fighting proxy wars against Putin/ Russia!

How willfully fucking stupid are you?!

You need a serious canal-anal-ectomy

View attachment 751175
real Americans and lovers of democracy don't like Russian dictators attacking sovereign democracies. Or lying about stolen elections. What the hell are you talking about -So what?

You seriously don't think the US doesn't already have CIA / Advisors in Ukraine?

You have absolutely no clue what the US does, snowflake.
So what? Maybe maybe not, it's not a *** **** conspiracy. Nobody cares except for brainwashed fools of Russian propaganda like you, ignoramus.

This is like a war starting over a death of an archduke. At least as an excuse.

Dum dum that's exactly why no one ever proposed to send NATO troops there.

If Ukraine would get it's act together in the 90's and join NATO like Litva there would be no Russian invasions there to speak of.

That's the lesson.

The lesson is that Ukraine too F'in corrupt to get it's act together.

real Americans and lovers of democracy don't like Russian dictators attacking sovereign democracies. Or lying about stolen elections. What the hell are you talking about -So what?
Anericans and lovers of democracy do not like cognitively impaired, dementia ravaged Commanders ad Chiefs who have a record of being wrong on every foreign policy he has ever made attempting to incite a near-desperate, brutal communist dictator, who has already threatened to use those nukes, into possibly using them.

Putin is reportedly suffering, potentially dying, from cancer. It isn't smart to poke a brutal dictatir not opposed to using nukes when he is dying - he doesn't have a lot to lose if he wants to f* some people up befor he dies.

The intelligent American and lovers of democracy also see that the US debt is over $31.6 TRILLION DOLLARS and the Democrats NOT wanting to pay that down / stop spending but instead want to get rid of the debt ceiling and 'put the pedal to the metal' on spending.

We can't afford to give Ukraine more money or afford a WWIII.

Forum List

Back