Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

He now holds Europe hostage, being their #1 source provider for the gas they desparately need and can turn it off any time he wants...and has done so at times while charging whatever he wants. Yeah, what a waste for Putin / Russia.

What you've just said has no relation to what you quoted about defunct Nordstream II. If you weren't so damn stupid you'd understand that.

Aside from that, gas prices have fallen for EU:

EU-Wholesale-Gas-Price-History.png

Thing to understand is that Russia CAN'T STORE natural gas. It's a by-product of oil extraction and is wasted if not delivered because Russia doesn't have pipes to re-direct it or convert it to LNG.

Whatever natural gas Russia doesn't sell to EU is effectively burned war money.

6.jpg

Last edited:
Lies. Putin and Germany had a second pipeline deal under construction and Putin's invasion of Ukraine scuttled it, not the President of the US.
Biden went to the floor of the house and asked for the sanctions to be removed. The first president in our history to do that, and of course before that Hunter received 2.5 million from russia. For what?

.....that pipeline was a huge waste of money for Putin, his Gazprom invested 10+ billion and transfered ZERO gas. At the onset of invasion Nordsteam II was used as leverage to dissuade Putin from invading.

So in effect what you are blaming Biden for...is wasting Kremlin's war money.

Can you understand that simple concept or too fucking dumb?
The concept is the pipeline is making putin billions. Trump had him almost bankrupt. Tell me why did Hunter receive 2.5 million from Russia? Then after he got that, Biden personally went to the floor of the house to ask for the sanctions on the pipeline to be removed.

Wow!
Fools like you would have lost WWII for us!
We had Pearl Harbor or did you forget why we entered? I love idiots like you. I just chew you up and spit you out. continuously in here. Just another example.

Just?

Not much money at all, is it?

Just another $40 billion away from at trillion

No biggie.

This should enrage the American people when one of the lead stories on the 'news' this week is how they're going to cut social security and medicare, or raise taxes to support it, raise the retirement age, how it's 'insolvent', etc... As long as this country is spending billions on bullshit like this, they better damn well not touch what is owed to the American people.

I wonder how many Ukrainians die a day from the war.

In the US, about 200 people die a day from an unsecure border from drug overdoses and such.

But the US can't afford a border wall.

Too bad.

Yep, all the things we can't 'afford' here to help our own people when they're sending billions of dollars to a corrupt foreign country. People should be outraged.

Biden went to the floor of the house and asked for the sanctions to be removed. The first president in our history to do that, and of course before that Hunter received 2.5 million from russia. For what?
Rope.

A fine example of a very gross hyperbole. 13 + hundreds of civilians verse how many US soldiers and how many Civilians in the Bush led invasions and occupations?
when one wishes to justify a dictator's effort.

Hey!
Remember when you guys were saying "If we don't stop them there we'll fight them here?"

Yeeeeaaaah!

Putin's stated intent is to restore the Soviet empire.
So...
Post one Russian who flew a plane into the Twin Towers?

Hey!
Remember when you guys were saying "If we don't stop them there we'll fight them here?"

Yeeeeaaaah!

Putin's stated intent is to restore the Soviet empire.
So...
I think the democrats will beat Pooty to the punch by establishing the old USSR.

Pooty is just sore about it is all.

We had Pearl Harbor or did you forget why we entered? I love idiots like you. I just chew you up and spit you out. continuously in here. Just another example.
Lmao!
You should REALLY get over yourself.

Maybe you can tell me what was going on as far as U.S. foreign policy towards Japan at the time that they finally had to attack us?
What exactly led Japan to attack?

How about in The European theater?
Why in God's name were U.S. forces sent to Europe to fight Britain's war against Hitler?
It wasn't "our war."

Forum List

Back