Remember when CNN touted Avenatti for POTUS? Now he pleads guilty to multiple felonies

It’s rather amazing how so many of the dembot cult that made up hoaxes and parody about trump ended up in prison for many of the same thing they were accusing trump of

Its what they do.

It has been so obvious to people like us. The cult will never think for themselves.

Wow. Truly a fanboi boner thread. About the fifth or sixth one I've seen the alt-right posters here resurrect this week.
Hey, maybe Avenatti has Hunter Biden's laptop! :auiqs.jpg:

You people really have nothing substantive, do you? :)

CNN promotes Canada as a nation of liberty and democracy. Their credibility has been shot for a long time, I think they instinctively know it, even Biden doesn't believe much of their B.S (including the way in which they view Canada).

Remember when CNN touted Avenatti for POTUS? Now he pleads guilty to multiple felonies​

Certainly establishes his Dimocrap bona fides

Well he was anti Trump. Anything goes as long as your against Trump. Just take a look at the criminal democrats that are against Trump...
I highly doubt that he is a REAL anti-Trump, like robert de niro or michael moore. He is just a rat and believes in playing anti-trump can get him far.

Forum List

Back