Remember when Hillary Clinton ducked Bosnian snipers to get to her base?

Kaz....where is the reply to my challenge?

And...how about another one.

Was Clinton advised while in flight that there was sniper activity in the vicinity of her destination and was she advised to wear a flak jacket?

Try to be honest.

What is you embellished implication? That Mrs Tulza was wearing a flak jacket? Be honest. Even if she were told was she wearing one? Maybe she was under the raincoat, but look at her daughter, does she have a flak jacket?

Would the secret service even let Clinton into such a situation?

Answer Absolutely NOT....................

Think you brainless twits

That's not the point. The question was...was she informed hat there was sniper activity in the vicinity? That's answeered with a yes or a no.

The secret service does not inform those in their protection about snipers on roofs then let the protected person decide. The secret service decides and that is all there is to it. So there were no snipers, according to secret service rules.

Was Clinton advised while in flight that there was sniper activity in the vicinity of her destination and was she advised to wear a flak jacket?

Try to be honest.

What is you embellished implication? That Mrs Tulza was wearing a flak jacket? Be honest. Even if she were told was she wearing one? Maybe she was under the raincoat, but look at her daughter, does she have a flak jacket?

That's not the point. The question was...was she informed hat there was sniper activity in the vicinity? That's answeered with a yes or a no.

The secret service does not inform those in their protection about snipers on roofs then let the protected person decide. The secret service decides and that is all there is to it. So there were no snipers, according to secret service rules.

You keep not answering the question.

And...you have a shit personality. Why not work on that?

Try to be honest.

Here is what Sinbad had to say:

According to Sinbad, who provided entertainment on the trip along with the singer Sheryl Crow, the "scariest" part was deciding where to eat. As he told Mary Ann Akers of The Post, "I think the only 'red-phone' moment was: 'Do we eat here or at the next place.'" Sinbad questioned the premise behind the Clinton version of events. "What kind of president would say 'Hey man, I can't go 'cause I might get shot so I'm going to send my wife. Oh, and take a guitar player and a comedian with you."

Fact Check only gave her four Pinocchios.

Fact Checker - Hillary's Balkan Adventures, Part II

Try to be honest.
The secret service recommends precautions to all in their protection in such situations, they have done this since the day that JFK told them to shut the fuck up, which was the last thing he said to them or anyone else.

She also said they told her to duck and get in the car and they didn't have a welcoming ceremony when CBS showed her being greeted by a little girl at the welcoming ceremony

Yes. She lied. She said things that were not true in an attempt to embellish her story in front of an audience. It's very bad. It really calls her character into question.

Here's an idea. If it's something that you cannot forgive, don't vote for her.

Vote for Trump instead.

And Freewill....I've wondered briefly where you got the nickname that you like for Hillary. It's clear that this issue is very important for you.

What would make you feel better about this?

Try to be honest.
The secret service recommends precautions to all in their protection in such situations, they have done this since the day that JFK told them to shut the fuck up, which was the last thing he said to them or anyone else.

She also said they told her to duck and get in the car and they didn't have a welcoming ceremony when CBS showed her being greeted by a little girl at the welcoming ceremony

Yep. She lied there. Absolutely.

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

Unless they like storytime with Kukla Fran and Ollie

Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

She embellished. Its not a good thing. Makes liberals cringe a little.

She's still as honest as she needs to be. And more qualified than she needs to be. So....she'll get the job and do well.

I don't know what's funnier, that you don't know what "embellished" means (buy a dictionary) or that you think you're not a Democrat ...

A hint, making shit up isn't embellishment. When you say you were told to duck and get right in cars and there's a video of you talking to a little girl at a welcoming ceremony you said didn't happen, that's a lie.

The fact that it's not a lie that helps her is what makes is scary. That's a sign like John Fing Kerry that you are a compulsive liar. That's what you do, lie all the time even when there's no point.

Not a Democrat, OK, that one is funnier, we have a winner ...

Listen here, buddy. My cock is getting sore from you sucking so hard. Take it easy.

If you can demonstrate that I am a registered democrat, I will pay you $25,000 and leave this forum.

What are you willing to do if I demonstrate that I am not a registered democrat? Whine! Gesticulate?

Wow, back to pounding your dick on a tree again, are you? That display of virility must really impress the ladies.

What difference does it make if you are "registered" as a Democrat or not? You shill for them endlessly

Am I a democrat?

And....lets make sure you hold yourself to high standards when I ask you if someone has told a lie in the future.

I just said in another thread that Trump lied to Hannity about what he said in his speeches with Hannity showing clips of what he said

I'll ask you. Did the last candidate you cast a vote for ever lie to voters?

Politicians spin their positions all the time, that's different than just making up overt factual lies like Hillary does. When did Romney do that? Or other's I've voted for including Reagan, Badarnak, Browne or Browne?

The other two I've voted for are Perot who was nuts and HW who lied about no new taxes and his handling of Tienanmen Square and those were the two of the three biggest reasons on my list why I voted for Perot

Yes. She lied. She said things that were not true in an attempt to embellish her story in front of an audience. It's very bad. It really calls her character into question.

Vote for Trump instead.

And Freewill....I've wondered briefly where you got the nickname that you like for Hillary. It's clear that this issue is very important for you.

Her lie is so pathological. Please refer to the link in my signature line.

She lied about what she didn't need to lie about. She is a liar that doesn't know who to lie. I have been anti-Clinton since they burned Waco.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
She embellished. Its not a good thing. Makes liberals cringe a little.

She's still as honest as she needs to be. And more qualified than she needs to be. So....she'll get the job and do well.

I don't know what's funnier, that you don't know what "embellished" means (buy a dictionary) or that you think you're not a Democrat ...

A hint, making shit up isn't embellishment. When you say you were told to duck and get right in cars and there's a video of you talking to a little girl at a welcoming ceremony you said didn't happen, that's a lie.

The fact that it's not a lie that helps her is what makes is scary. That's a sign like John Fing Kerry that you are a compulsive liar. That's what you do, lie all the time even when there's no point.

Listen here, buddy. My cock is getting sore from you sucking so hard. Take it easy.

If you can demonstrate that I am a registered democrat, I will pay you $25,000 and leave this forum.

What are you willing to do if I demonstrate that I am not a registered democrat? Whine! Gesticulate?

Wow, back to pounding your dick on a tree again, are you? That display of virility must really impress the ladies.

What difference does it make if you are "registered" as a Democrat or not? You shill for them endlessly

Am I a democrat?

And....lets make sure you hold yourself to high standards when I ask you if someone has told a lie in the future.

I just said in another thread that Trump lied to Hannity about what he said in his speeches with Hannity showing clips of what he said

Politicians spin their positions all the time, that's different than just making up overt factual lies like Hillary does. When did Romney do that? Or other's I've voted for including Reagan, Badarnak, Browne or Browne?

The other two I've voted for are Perot who was nuts and HW who lied about his handling of Tienanmen Square and that was one of the specific reasons on my list why I voted for Perot

Ahhh..you want to have a discussion about which lies are bad, worse and worst now. That's interesting.....and totally subjective. I'd put Hillary's Bosnia lie low on the horrible meter. Trump saying he did not pretend o be John Brown is in that ballpark. Would you agree?

You said "like Hillary does" above. Does that mean that you have some other cases of her "making up overt factual lies" that you can share? Or..were you just slipping that in there for good measure?

Vote for Trump instead.

She lied about what she didn't need to lie about. She is a liar that doesn't know who to lie. I have been anti-Clinton since they burned Waco.

And...you are a nut. Next.

Vote for Trump instead.

Back to that completely making up her landing experience is just to "embellish" are you? Buy a dictionary

Vote for Trump instead.

That's exactly the issue. You can't even trust her to state factual information that is on film correctly and doesn't even really help her all that much. It's the sign of a compulsive liar, like John Frenchie Kerry

Am I a democrat?

The other two I've voted for are Perot who was nuts and HW who lied about his handling of Tienanmen Square and that was one of the specific reasons on my list why I voted for Perot

Ahhh..you want to have a discussion about which lies are bad, worse and worst now. That's interesting.....and totally subjective. I'd put Hillary's Bosnia lie low on the horrible meter. Trump saying he did not pretend o be John Brown is in that ballpark. Would you agree?

You said "like Hillary does" above. Does that mean that you have some other cases of her "making up overt factual lies" that you can share? Or..were you just slipping that in there for good measure?

Telling lies about factual information is not a "subjective" standard, it's a very clear one. Buy a dictionary.

And I keep saying Trump lied about what he said in his speeches to Hannity while Hannity had clips of what he said. Read much?

Here are some links in your fail to say I'm with Trump like you are with Hillary: Note who is the OP for these threads:

Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

What is Trump's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

Trump supporters, don't the superlatives bother you?

Trump is a whiner

Trump doubles down

Is Trump fair to others?

I already did, that she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary who was an unknown bee keeper in New Zealand when she was born.

She called the accusations by Gennifer Flowers a "vast right wing conspiracy" when she already knew the accusations were true.

She said she was so shocked when she found out the Monica story was true she couldn't breathe, please her habitual cheating like a dog husband

Vote for Trump instead.

Back to that completely making up her landing experience is just to "embellish" are you? Buy a dictionary

You have a bad habit of getting caught up on words. I know what embellish means. And it is a form of lying. You are trying to get me to say she lied with words more clear than "she lied". That's weird.

I already did, that she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary who was an unknown bee keeper in New Zealand when she was born.

She called the accusations by Gennifer Flowers a "vast right wing conspiracy" when she already knew the accusations were true.

She said she was so shocked when she found out the Monica story was true she couldn't breathe, please her habitual cheating like a dog husband

Nope. That one is her recollection from childhood. It is more likely that she was told that by her mother. It is her mother who was playing loose with that one.

Any more?

Vote for Trump instead.

You have a bad habit of getting caught up on words. I know what embellish means. And it is a form of lying. You are trying to get me to say she lied with words more clear than "she lied". That's weird.

You use words wrong. Embellishment is a form of lying, yes. It means you exaggerate the truth. Making shit up like Hillary does that didn't happen at all isn't embellishment for that reason, it's not based on truth, it's entirely babricated

Vote for Trump instead.

You use words wrong. Embellishment is a form of lying, yes. It means you exaggerate the truth. Making shit up like Hillary does that didn't happen at all isn't embellishment for that reason, it's not based on truth, it's entirely babricated

I asked you earlier.

Was she advised that there was sniper activity in the area or not?

Vote for Trump instead.

I asked you earlier.

Was she advised that there was sniper activity in the area or not?

Hillary made statements that something happened when it didn't. That's a lie. You support a liar.

Forum List

Back