Remember when Hillary Clinton ducked Bosnian snipers to get to her base?

You said "like Hillary does" above. Does that mean that you have some other cases of her "making up overt factual lies" that you can share? Or..were you just slipping that in there for good measure?

I already did, that she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary who was an unknown bee keeper in New Zealand when she was born.

She called the accusations by Gennifer Flowers a "vast right wing conspiracy" when she already knew the accusations were true.

She said she was so shocked when she found out the Monica story was true she couldn't breathe, please her habitual cheating like a dog husband

Nope. That one is her recollection from childhood. It is more likely that she was told that by her mother. It is her mother who was playing loose with that one.

Any more?

So you're saying that it never occurred to her that one of the most famous men in the world in her childhood climbed Everest when she was six? She didn't know that? Seriously, that's your story?

It's bizarre how leftists will give supposed defenses that if you are believed makes you look even more stupid than if you just admit you lied. She would have to be a complete and utter moron to never realize that again one of the most famous men in the world while she was growing up did the feat that made him famous when she was SIX. She'd have to be an imbecile.

Say my name is Armstrong. I say I was named after Neil for being the first man to walk on the moon. I was born in 1963. You don't think at some point I would figure that one out???? Really????

You want to stay with that story, or do you want time to think of a better one

Yes. She lied. She said things that were not true in an attempt to embellish her story in front of an audience. It's very bad. It really calls her character into question.

Here's an idea. If it's something that you cannot forgive, don't vote for her.

Vote for Trump instead.

And Freewill....I've wondered briefly where you got the nickname that you like for Hillary. It's clear that this issue is very important for you.

What would make you feel better about this?

Back to that completely making up her landing experience is just to "embellish" are you? Buy a dictionary

You have a bad habit of getting caught up on words. I know what embellish means. And it is a form of lying. You are trying to get me to say she lied with words more clear than "she lied". That's weird.

You use words wrong. Embellishment is a form of lying, yes. It means you exaggerate the truth. Making shit up like Hillary does that didn't happen at all isn't embellishment for that reason, it's not based on truth, it's entirely babricated

I asked you earlier.

Was she advised that there was sniper activity in the area or not?

What does that have to do with saying she ran ducking to the car and the ceremony didn't happen where she was filmed being greeted by a little girl?

Yes. She lied. She said things that were not true in an attempt to embellish her story in front of an audience. It's very bad. It really calls her character into question.

Vote for Trump instead.

And Freewill....I've wondered briefly where you got the nickname that you like for Hillary. It's clear that this issue is very important for you.

Back to that completely making up her landing experience is just to "embellish" are you? Buy a dictionary

You have a bad habit of getting caught up on words. I know what embellish means. And it is a form of lying. You are trying to get me to say she lied with words more clear than "she lied". That's weird.

You use words wrong. Embellishment is a form of lying, yes. It means you exaggerate the truth. Making shit up like Hillary does that didn't happen at all isn't embellishment for that reason, it's not based on truth, it's entirely babricated

I asked you earlier.

Not, even the Bosnians don't send out little girls into sniper fire. You didn't watch the video, did you?

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

Unless they like storytime with Kukla Fran and Ollie

Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers

*snip toll's idiotic meme*

don't you loons have anything better to do with your time.

i'm going to have so much fun laughing at you for the next 8 1/2 years

but then again what can you expect from someone who thinks a bigoted reality TV star should be president and gets his political info from kid rock.

Loony troll. Waste of bandwidth. :cuckoo:

Then why call even more attention to it silly?

i think we should call attention to the extent of your ignorance and that of your fellow imbecile buddies.

but nice try, loon.

You said "like Hillary does" above. Does that mean that you have some other cases of her "making up overt factual lies" that you can share? Or..were you just slipping that in there for good measure?

I already did, that she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary who was an unknown bee keeper in New Zealand when she was born.

She called the accusations by Gennifer Flowers a "vast right wing conspiracy" when she already knew the accusations were true.

She said she was so shocked when she found out the Monica story was true she couldn't breathe, please her habitual cheating like a dog husband

Nope. That one is her recollection from childhood. It is more likely that she was told that by her mother. It is her mother who was playing loose with that one.

Any more?

So her mother let her believe the "family story" until Mrs. Tuzla was 60? Really? That's what you are now going with?

Vote for Trump instead.

I asked you earlier.

I'll answer that, we don't know we were not there. We know Sinbad made no such comment and the commander said there wasn't that kind of danger. One of Mrs. Tuzla's friends confirm the story, which is questionable at best.

Vote for Trump instead.

I asked you earlier.

I'll answer that, we don't know we were not there. We know Sinbad made no such comment and the commander said there wasn't that kind of danger. One of Mrs. Tuzla's friends confirm the story, which is questionable at best.
Another fact is that Hillary referring to the military base at this place as "her base" shows that she is suffering from delusions.

Let us continue.

Hillary Clinton lied about her experience landing in Bosnia. She did not come under sniper fire and was not required to duck for cover.

She has spoken of the origin of her name. The story she told is not accurate. Whether or not this is a lie is unclear.

So...Hillary Clinton has lied to her audience. This is a fact.

She is still the most qualified person who is running for the job she seeks.

When you find a candidate...past or present...who hasn't lied to their audience...let me know.

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

Unless they like storytime with Kukla Fran and Ollie

Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers

HillL2503_468x315.jpg
Maybe there were snipers but she judiciously used small children as human shields.

See her fugly face ducking behind that little girl's head?

Let us continue.

Hillary Clinton lied about her experience landing in Bosnia. She did not come under sniper fire and was not required to duck for cover.

She has spoken of the origin of her name. The story she told is not accurate. Whether or not this is a lie is unclear.

When you find a candidate...past or present...who hasn't lied to their audience...let me know.

Now that's a lie. You don't support her because she's "qualified" you support her because she's a leftist. You just voted for the least qualified President in American history ... twice ...

So we should vote for trump and his whoppers ?
you should vote for burger king and his whoppers:

long live the king...

god i love these.

stacker has 800 calories fifty grams of fat and a teaspoon of salt, can't have one everyday.

reverse pickpocketing.

finally, hillary's 3 am phone call..

Last edited:
Let us continue.

Now that's a lie. You don't support her because she's "qualified" you support her because she's a leftist. You just voted for the least qualified President in American history ... twice ...

That's awesome. I found...and accurately so....that Obama was qualified for his first term. I think you'd even agree that he was very qualified the second time.

You are now getting upset as is the norm for you.

I'm not a leftist, silly nutbag. I'm a liberal with a very pragmatic view of things. I vote for the best candidate. That usually involves intelligence and pragmatism. I know it upsets you....but Obama is more intelligent than those who opposed him. He's more pragmatic as well.

I work with a retired Army guy who was in the area when she came through. He said they cleared that area out for ten miles in all directions.

She was NEVER in ANY danger whatsoever.

Let us continue.

That's awesome. I found...and accurately so....that Obama was qualified for his first term. I think you'd even agree that he was very qualified the second time.

I'm not a leftist, silly nutbag. I'm a liberal with a very pragmatic view of things. I vote for the best candidate. That usually involves intelligence and pragmatism. I know it upsets you....but Obama is more intelligent than those who opposed him. He's more pragmatic as well.

Calm down, it's just a discussion You need to stop getting so upset. Try sitting in a chair for a little bit and getting some focus. Maybe you can watch cartoons for a while

I work with a retired Army guy who was in the area when she came through. He said they cleared that area out for ten miles in all directions.

She was NEVER in ANY danger whatsoever.

Yes. That's true. She was safe. She lied. Isn't it awesome that you have something on her that is verifiable and accurate! If only all the accusations were so neat and tidy.

Let us continue.

Calm down, it's just a discussion You need to stop getting so upset. Try sitting in a chair for a little bit and getting some focus. Maybe you can watch cartoons for a while

That's projection, Francis.

Let us continue.

Swish, LoneLaughedAt doesn't get another post ...

You never read the posts that responses are responding to, do you? Even when it's your post that was responded to ...

Let us continue.

Swish, LoneLaughedAt doesn't get another post ...

You never read the posts that responses are responding to, do you? Even when it's your post that was responded to ...

I'm not having trouble following along, Francis. Are you?

Forum List

Back