Remember when Hillary Clinton ducked Bosnian snipers to get to her base?

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

Unless they like storytime with Kukla Fran and Ollie

Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers

HillL2503_468x315.jpg
Yeah, that was a good one! :)

I object! Hillary was a war hero! She braved sniper fire in service of her country. She came back and was flat broke then got kicked out of public housing.

We are such an ungrateful country!

Now that's a lie. You don't support her because she's "qualified" you support her because she's a leftist. You just voted for the least qualified President in American history ... twice ...

That's awesome. I found...and accurately so....that Obama was qualified for his first term. I think you'd even agree that he was very qualified the second time.

You are now getting upset as is the norm for you.

I'm not a leftist, silly nutbag. I'm a liberal with a very pragmatic view of things. I vote for the best candidate. That usually involves intelligence and pragmatism. I know it upsets you....but Obama is more intelligent than those who opposed him. He's more pragmatic as well.

Calm down, it's just a discussion You need to stop getting so upset. Try sitting in a chair for a little bit and getting some focus. Maybe you can watch cartoons for a while

That's projection, Francis.

Swish, LoneLaughedAt doesn't get another post ...

You never read the posts that responses are responding to, do you? Even when it's your post that was responded to ...

I'm not having trouble following along, Francis. Are you?

No, you are not grasping the discussion. I'm mocking you for your obsession with how people feel. Just so you know, straight guys don't really want to talk about their feelings. Maybe that'll help you fit in locker rooms better. And you obviously have no idea how I feel, so I'd give it up and focus on the discussion. If I do decide I want to talk about my feelings, Nancy, you'll be the first to know. Don't hold your breath

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

It's not only the constant lying but the type of lie the Clinturds tell. They obviously are still unaware that in the 21st century any claim can be looked into, any pic can surface, any weasel words exposed. They lie when it's crazy to lie....like Hillary claiming she was named after Sir Edmund when she was born 6 years before he climbed Everest. Like Willy claiming he was the "man from Hope" when he grew up in Hot Springs, and "never had sex with that woman". Bill is the better liar of the two of course and maybe that's why Hillary is constantly striving to be a better liar. She hopes to top him in volume if not content. :lol:

That's awesome. I found...and accurately so....that Obama was qualified for his first term. I think you'd even agree that he was very qualified the second time.

You are now getting upset as is the norm for you.

I'm not a leftist, silly nutbag. I'm a liberal with a very pragmatic view of things. I vote for the best candidate. That usually involves intelligence and pragmatism. I know it upsets you....but Obama is more intelligent than those who opposed him. He's more pragmatic as well.

Calm down, it's just a discussion You need to stop getting so upset. Try sitting in a chair for a little bit and getting some focus. Maybe you can watch cartoons for a while

You never read the posts that responses are responding to, do you? Even when it's your post that was responded to ...

No, you are not grasping the discussion. I'm mocking you for your obsession with how people feel. Just so you know, straight guys don't really want to talk about their feelings. Maybe that'll help you fit in locker rooms better. And you obviously have no idea how I feel, so I'd give it up and focus on the discussion. If I do decide I want to talk about my feelings, Nancy, you'll be the first to know. Don't hold your breath

I get it. You are upset. It's cool. You are among friends here.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So we should vote for trump and his whoppers ?
She lied even when she didn't need to. People who lie that way, do so because it has become a habit with them and just part of their decision making on a regular basis. How is a person like that any good?

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

It's not only the constant lying but the type of lie the Clinturds tell. They obviously are still unaware that in the 21st century any claim can be looked into, any pic can surface, any weasel words exposed. They lie when it's crazy to lie....like Hillary claiming she was named after Sir Edmund when she was born 6 years before he climbed Everest. Like Willy claiming he was the "man from Hope" when he grew up in Hot Springs, and "never had sex with that woman". Bill is the better liar of the two of course and maybe that's why Hillary is constantly striving to be a better liar. She hopes to top him in volume if not content. :lol:

Right. These types of lies are so much worse than the types of lies that other politicians tell. You are so right.

She lied even when she didn't need to. People who lie that way, do so because it has become a habit with them and just part of their decision making on a regular basis. How is a person like that any good?

Right again. No other politician ever does that. Trump never lies when he doesn't need to. You guys are killin' it here.

Thanks gay boy, I appreciate the concern

Lie I said in the beginning.....your need to hang on my every word is like you sucking my cock. You can keep trying....but you won't get your payoff.

You really should look into that anger thing of yours.

Right again. No other politician ever does that. Trump never lies when he doesn't need to. You guys are killin' it here.

Saying you were under sniper fire is more than just a lie, its downright insulting and insane. Yes, i expect that ALL politicians do lie, and they do so to gain political advantages, I dont approve of it, we really should hate it all, and look what choices we are given to vote for???
Something about that particular type of lie just rubs me the wrong way. She would lie about everything and anything then, I'm not convinced that Trump is as pathological as she is

Lie I said in the beginning.....your need to hang on my every word is like you sucking my cock. You can keep trying....but you won't get your payoff.

Get over yourself

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

And what's wrong with those little lies when moron pubs voted GWB who only lied about a war ,back into office?

Saying you were under sniper fire is more than just a lie, its downright insulting and insane. Yes, i expect that ALL politicians do lie, and they do so to gain political advantages, I dont approve of it, we really should hate it all, and look what choices we are given to vote for???
Something about that particular type of lie just rubs me the wrong way. She would lie about everything and anything then, I'm not convinced that Trump is as pathological as she is

Of course. This lie is the worst. She actually tried to get people to think she was in danger overseas when she really wasn't. I mean...she turned a warning about snipers in the area and a suggestion that she be careful into a crazy story that she landed under sniper fire. It's absolutely horrific.

Her doing that is proof that she'd lie about anything. Absolutely.

But...the other kinds of lies....you know...the ones about major policy positions, reasons for draft deferments, assuming weird identities to influence press reports and denying it, tales about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in Jersey.....all that stuff. That does not indicate that someone is willing to lie about anything. No sir.

And what's wrong with those little lies when moron pubs voted GWB who only lied about a war ,back into office?

"little white lies"? BTW, please document a single lie Bush43 told about Iraq....just one.

Weeeeeeeee! That guy never lied. He was the single most honest president we have ever had. That's why his nickname is Honest George.

Get over yourself

Sure, Francis. I'll get started on that right away.

Forum List

Back