Remember when Hillary Clinton ducked Bosnian snipers to get to her base?

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

Unless they like storytime with Kukla Fran and Ollie

Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

She embellished. Its not a good thing. Makes liberals cringe a little.

She's still as honest as she needs to be. And more qualified than she needs to be. So....she'll get the job and do well.

I don't know what's funnier, that you don't know what "embellished" means (buy a dictionary) or that you think you're not a Democrat ...

A hint, making shit up isn't embellishment. When you say you were told to duck and get right in cars and there's a video of you talking to a little girl at a welcoming ceremony you said didn't happen, that's a lie.

The fact that it's not a lie that helps her is what makes is scary. That's a sign like John Fing Kerry that you are a compulsive liar. That's what you do, lie all the time even when there's no point.

Not a Democrat, OK, that one is funnier, we have a winner ...

Listen here, buddy. My cock is getting sore from you sucking so hard. Take it easy.

If you can demonstrate that I am a registered democrat, I will pay you $25,000 and leave this forum.

What are you willing to do if I demonstrate that I am not a registered democrat? Whine! Gesticulate?

Yes, my fine fair minded friends. Hillary Clinton is STILL guilty of making more of her experience than it was. She played loose with the facts in an attempt to gain favor with voters.

It's a negative for her. It doesn't sit right with people. Those who will vote for her wish she hadn't done it.

So...lets talk about it some more. Why not?
BREAKING: Hillary Just Received The Worst Possible - Putin Is Smiling! Perhaps Putin will have a Saturday Night Live type TV show made out of Clintons e-mails, you know to cheer up Russian Sub crews....................... U wanna talk about that too kiddie

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

She's still as honest as she needs to be. And more qualified than she needs to be. So....she'll get the job and do well.

I don't know what's funnier, that you don't know what "embellished" means (buy a dictionary) or that you think you're not a Democrat ...

A hint, making shit up isn't embellishment. When you say you were told to duck and get right in cars and there's a video of you talking to a little girl at a welcoming ceremony you said didn't happen, that's a lie.

The fact that it's not a lie that helps her is what makes is scary. That's a sign like John Fing Kerry that you are a compulsive liar. That's what you do, lie all the time even when there's no point.

Listen here, buddy. My cock is getting sore from you sucking so hard. Take it easy.

If you can demonstrate that I am a registered democrat, I will pay you $25,000 and leave this forum.

What are you willing to do if I demonstrate that I am not a registered democrat? Whine! Gesticulate?

You may not be a democrat but you certainly are wearing the uniform of a democrat.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

*snip toll's idiotic meme*

don't you loons have anything better to do with your time.

i'm going to have so much fun laughing at you for the next 8 1/2 years

but then again what can you expect from someone who thinks a bigoted reality TV star should be president and gets his political info from kid rock.

Yes, my fine fair minded friends. Hillary Clinton is STILL guilty of making more of her experience than it was. She played loose with the facts in an attempt to gain favor with voters.

It's a negative for her. It doesn't sit right with people. Those who will vote for her wish she hadn't done it.

OK, do you notice how you still won't say the words ... she lied?

But we can believe her on Bosnia, right? When she got the call from the Ambassador who was shrieking he was going to die to everyone else, when he talked to her he just said yo, all's good, girl, you get beauty sleep and we'll talk in the morning ...

What do you think of her leading the attacks on the women attacked by her husband? Or this collection of fabrications even validated as "false" by leftist Politifact?

All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

but then again what can you expect from someone who thinks a bigoted reality TV star should be president and gets his political info from kid rock.

Loony troll. Waste of bandwidth. :cuckoo:

OK, do you notice how you still won't say the words ... she lied?

But we can believe her on Bosnia, right? When she got the call from the Ambassador who was shrieking he was going to die to everyone else, when he talked to her he just said yo, all's good, girl, you get beauty sleep and we'll talk in the morning ...

What do you think of her leading the attacks on the women attacked by her husband? Or this collection of fabrications even validated as "false" by leftist Politifact?

All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

She lied when she said she came under sniper fire.

Next.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Loony troll. Waste of bandwidth. :cuckoo:

Then why call even more attention to it silly?

Kaz....where is the reply to my challenge?

And...how about another one.

Was Clinton advised while in flight that there was sniper activity in the vicinity of her destination and was she advised to wear a flak jacket?

Try to be honest.

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

Wow, back to pounding your dick on a tree again, are you? That display of virility must really impress the ladies.

What difference does it make if you are "registered" as a Democrat or not? You shill for them endlessly

Was Clinton advised while in flight that there was sniper activity in the vicinity of her destination and was she advised to wear a flak jacket?

Try to be honest.
The secret service recommends precautions to all in their protection in such situations, they have done this since the day that JFK told them to shut the fuck up, which was the last thing he said to them or anyone else.

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

Wow, back to pounding your dick on a tree again, are you? That display of virility must really impress the ladies.

What difference does it make if you are "registered" as a Democrat or not? You shill for them endlessly

Am I a democrat?

And....lets make sure you hold yourself to high standards when I ask you if someone has told a lie in the future.

I'll ask you. Did the last candidate you cast a vote for ever lie to voters?

Try to be honest.

What is you embellished implication? That Mrs Tulza was wearing a flak jacket? Be honest. Even if she were told was she wearing one? Maybe she was under the raincoat, but look at her daughter, does she have a flak jacket?

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

Am I a democrat?

And....lets make sure you hold yourself to high standards when I ask you if someone has told a lie in the future.

Was the last candidate that I voted for accused of not protecting government information that is likely now in the hands of enemies of the USA?

Try answering that kiddie

Try to be honest.

What is you embellished implication? That Mrs Tulza was wearing a flak jacket? Be honest. Even if she were told was she wearing one? Maybe she was under the raincoat, but look at her daughter, does she have a flak jacket?

Would the secret service even let Clinton into such a situation?

Answer Absolutely NOT....................

Think you brainless twits

Am I a democrat?

Was the last candidate that I voted for accused of not protecting government information that is likely now in the hands of enemies of the USA?

Try answering that kiddie

Changing the subject?

Likely in the hands of enemies? That's cool. How likely?

Accusations are awesome.

Try to be honest.

That's not the point. The question was...was she informed hat there was sniper activity in the vicinity? That's answeered with a yes or a no.

Try to be honest.

HEY what's with the brainless twits? I am not a twit!

Or would she expose her 16 year old daughter to such a risk?

Let's say it again, my fair minded friends.

Hillary Clinton lied to voters when she spoke of being under sniper fire in Bosnia.

That's a bad thing to do. Despicable even.

Feel better?

Forum List

Back