Remember when Hillary Clinton ducked Bosnian snipers to get to her base?

.... So my question is why do Republicans object so strongly to Hillary voters killing their own children? ......

How about because they value human life, you sick fuck?
But does the World need more people like Hillary? that is the question.

Babies aren't born registered democrats or Republicans, you subhuman fuck.
Actually Liberalism has been found to be a genetic trait, so you are wrong. Researchers Find a ‘Liberal Gene’ So why does it bother you if all of the people who are voting for Clinton currently have the right to kill all of their children before birth?

Scientists Find 'Liberal Gene'

Really? Politics is all about lies and how well politicians can tell them.

There's a difference between saying they'll follow through on their policy proposals when they won't and just sayng ridiculous factual lies

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

Unless they like storytime with Kukla Fran and Ollie

Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

No, I don't remember it. And neither does anyone else, apparently. :badgrin:

HA HA HA Google found 226,000 results in .64 seconds.

So for those with altzheimers like Bill Clinton

Do you really think that Trumps 24 hour Hillary Comedy channel will forget????????????????
Sheesh Trump could get this channel on the air by buying CNN.

. <--- This is the point

:neutral: <--- This is your head.

Hillary Clinton's Bosnia sniper story exposed Bye the way, the point you posted above is several times more creative than anything your brain has ever farted out.

:slap:

Dumbass, I was pointing out that her story was made up. Hence nobody remembers her being under sniper fire.

Can you bring yourself to say that her story was a LIE that she told and expected people to believe?

.... So my question is why do Republicans object so strongly to Hillary voters killing their own children? ......

How about because they value human life, you sick fuck?
But does the World need more people like Hillary? that is the question.

Babies aren't born registered democrats or Republicans, you subhuman fuck.
Actually Liberalism has been found to be a genetic trait, so you are wrong. Researchers Find a ‘Liberal Gene’ So why does it bother you if all of the people who are voting for Clinton currently have the right to kill all of their children before birth?

Scientists Find 'Liberal Gene'

It turns out the genetic trait for liberalism is closely linked to the genetic trait for Down Syndrom

Really? Politics is all about lies and how well politicians can tell them.
A statement from a typical Clinton delusional fool. So you are saying that Hillary really intended for Russia and China to hack all of her e-mails. See Clinton said that this never happened, so by your inane reasoning she was lying, as she always does. 18 U.S. Code § 794 - Gathering or delivering defense information to aid foreign government

Good goin champ, or should I say chump?

And a dumbass like you believe Hillary when she said her server was never hacked.

"The Associated Press reported in October 2015 that “Hillary Clinton’s private email server maintained in her home while serving as secretary of State was possibly hacked by Russia-tied authorities, and others, on five separate occasions.”

The AP report noted that investigators discovered among Clinton’s cache of released emails malicious software aimed at transmitting data to three overseas computers, including at least one in Russia. This malicious software was reportedly activated by clicking on it; but in October it was not clear if Clinton actually opened these messages or not, per the AP.

Recently separate reports have come out noting that Guccifer had indeed hacked Clinton’s emails. Now according to this latest report, Clinton’s server was not only compromised by Guccifer but also by Russia. Guccifer told FOX News last week that he hacked Hillary’s homebrew server and so did at least 10 others."

Read more: BREAKING: Hillary Just Received The Worst Possible - Putin Is Smiling!

Putin has a dilemma here as he can influence American politics. His question is when to release these e-mails, but why as a KGB agent would he not want the dopiest possible American President. Thus Putin will likely hope for Clinton to win, then release the e-mails to show how stupid Americans are.

Do you really think that Trumps 24 hour Hillary Comedy channel will forget????????????????

. <--- This is the point

Hillary Clinton's Bosnia sniper story exposed Bye the way, the point you posted above is several times more creative than anything your brain has ever farted out.

Dumbass, I was pointing out that her story was made up. Hence nobody remembers her being under sniper fire.

Can you bring yourself to say that her story was a LIE that she told and expected people to believe?

She's such a dumb ass. Then there's the lie she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary ... who climbed Everest ... when she was six ...

. <--- This is the point

She's such a dumb ass. Then there's the lie she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary ... who climbed Everest ... when she was six ...

Listening to Clinton tell her Sir Edmund Hillary story, must be something like this.

Only funnier

. <--- This is the point

You mean like these?

All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

She embellished. Its not a good thing. Makes liberals cringe a little.

She's still as honest as she needs to be. And more qualified than she needs to be. So....she'll get the job and do well.

EMBELLISHED? WTF!!! She smiled and laughed making up a total fabricated story to try and get warrior creds. Wow just wow.

Once again I am forced into the position of defending Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. Turns out that there is evidence she told the truth.

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

She's still as honest as she needs to be. And more qualified than she needs to be. So....she'll get the job and do well.

EMBELLISHED? WTF!!! She smiled and laughed making up a total fabricated story to try and get warrior creds. Wow just wow.
so where is the video of sniper bullets racing within inches of Hillary's head?

So we should vote for trump and his whoppers ?
Not necessarily, but...

Stolen Valor is a particularly onerous and despicable gaffe...

Those who resort to it are perpetually disgraced, and despised, almost as much as the likes of the traitorous bitch Hanoi Jane.

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

I don't know what's funnier, that you don't know what "embellished" means (buy a dictionary) or that you think you're not a Democrat ...

A hint, making shit up isn't embellishment. When you say you were told to duck and get right in cars and there's a video of you talking to a little girl at a welcoming ceremony you said didn't happen, that's a lie.

The fact that it's not a lie that helps her is what makes is scary. That's a sign like John Fing Kerry that you are a compulsive liar. That's what you do, lie all the time even when there's no point.

Not a Democrat, OK, that one is funnier, we have a winner ...

Yes, my fine fair minded friends. Hillary Clinton is STILL guilty of making more of her experience than it was. She played loose with the facts in an attempt to gain favor with voters.

It's a negative for her. It doesn't sit right with people. Those who will vote for her wish she hadn't done it.

So...lets talk about it some more. Why not?

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

. <--- This is the point

...and she's a loopy kunt

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

so where is the video of sniper bullets racing within inches of Hillary's head?

Forum List

Back