Remember when Hillary Clinton ducked Bosnian snipers to get to her base?

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

Unless they like storytime with Kukla Fran and Ollie

Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

Where is your own credibility? You just posted this crock of shit:

CNN reports that Cruz would have dropped out of race if he lost Texas

I posted a CNN article.

First on CNN: Ted Cruz would have dropped out if he lost Texas - CNNPolitics.com

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Are you saying that CNN is not accurate?

You may resume smoking now

I linked to the wrong article and had since fixed m post. This is the article I was referring to:

Kid Rocks assistant killed after the Rock endorsed Donald Trump

So you make the same sick pathetic misjudgments as Clinton, who is your hero of cankles..............

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

I posted a CNN article.

First on CNN: Ted Cruz would have dropped out if he lost Texas - CNNPolitics.com

I linked to the wrong article and had since fixed m post. This is the article I was referring to:

So you make the same sick pathetic misjudgments as Clinton, who is your hero of cankles..............

I'm not the one misjudging someone's death. I'm merely supporting the candidate I agree with the most or disagree with the least, however you want to put it. What I'm not doing is making conspiracy theories about the death of an assistant to a d list celebrity and then pretend other people are the ones mocking that person's death.

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

I posted a CNN article.

I'm not the one misjudging someone's death. I'm merely supporting the candidate I agree with the most or disagree with the least, however you want to put it. What I'm not doing is making conspiracy theories about the death of an assistant to a d list celebrity and then pretend other people are the ones mocking that person's death.

How many babies have you helped kill? Be honest.

Warning graphic image of dead child in this link------> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aBttUUPmb.../ttYyJQXCkoo/s1600/partial+birth+abortion.jpg

I posted a CNN article.

Warning graphic image of dead child in this link------> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aBttUUPmb.../ttYyJQXCkoo/s1600/partial+birth+abortion.jpg

Gosh, I lost count. The only thing I remember is they were all delicious.

I posted a CNN article.

I agree, because if every moron who is voting for Clinton killed their kids, then America would be a far better place.

Sucker

I agree, because if every moron who is voting for Clinton killed their kids, then America would be a far better place.

Sucker

You think children are delicious too?

'She EMBELISHED.'

Liberals can't even bring themselves to call claiming something that never happened to be a LIE.

Embelished is exaggerating, claiming you waited in a downpour for hours for concert tickets in order to elicit sympathy from the girl you're taking when it only sprinked and only for a few minutes.

LYING is the 1st Lady claiming she ran through sniper fire to visit the troops, who people know she doesn't like and has no respect for anyway.

She wouldn't run through sniper fire to get to / to save her own daughter, who she only had for political benefit to begin with.

It really is a shame that the Marines didn't accept hiLIARy as a recruit back when she and Bubba were just starting out. She could have helped take out the sniper!

Hillary would have been 'accidently' shot by her own troops back then.

As if the Alynski-ite would have actually joined the military....

Either pop a gasket, inmediately break down into a coughing fit, or start barking like a dog

Woof, woof

Sucker

What kind of a low life, piece of shit scumbag are you, boy?

Sucker

What kind of a low life, piece of shit scumbag are you, boy?

Just making a point, that when Hillary champions the right to choose, that this really means that the cheering crowd is cheering for their right to abort their children. So my question is why do Republicans object so strongly to Hillary voters killing their own children? I am not the fool cheering baby killing, are you?

Forum List

Back